Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

Getting on with life

Stacie's POV:

As school let out that day i walked out with Lizzie. She spotted Bren and she smiled. She has this huge crush on Bren. But Bren was dating that sleaze ball named Brenda. She hated us god only knows why.

"Hey, I'll be right back, I'm gonna go talk to Bren for a minute." she said as she walked off. I watched her walk over there and i sat on the stone steps as i waited for her. Daniel came over and sat by me and he wrapped his arm around me and i smiled.

"I was thinking. If Keven doesn't want to take responsibility for his actions, i will be happy step up and help you take care of your baby." I looked at him as his word echoed in my head, I felt my eyes well up with tears and i sniffled and sigh. I shook my head no. Daniel took my hands and he looked in my eyes.

"Stacie, i can show you how to love. I promise." he said as he leaned in to kiss me. I leaned in and our lips met briefly before Keven walked over to us.

"Stacie can we please talk? Without your puppy dog?" he said as he pointed to Daniel. I looked at him and i stood up, and i walked over to him. I looked back at Daniel and i waved good bye.

Lizzie's POV:

I walked over to the popular crowd and Bren met me half way. His eyes met mine and i smiled. He put his arm on my shoulder and we walked to the big tree in the court yard. I smiled at him and i hugged him.

"Hey Lizzie, What's up?" he asked me as he rubbed my back. I looked into his eyes and i wanted to melt. Just say it Lizzie, say you like him! i thought to myself.

"Bren i..uh i" i was cut off bye Brenda pushing me out of the way. She gave me the stink eye, and kissed Bren in front of me. She knew i had a thing for him, she was rubbing him in my face.

"Face it you little twit he doesn't want you." she said as she stood in front of him. I rolled my eyes and i looked at him.

"Ok first off Bren isn't your puppet if he doesn't like me then let him say it." I looked at him and tilted my head to the side. He was silent and then he looked me in the eyes.

"Lizzie, i love Brenda, please don't think i like you, cause i don't. We can still be friends." he told me. I opened my eyes wide and then nodded as tears began to cloud my vision. I turned around and i walked away. If he doesn't like me then fine. I walked back over to the steps. All that i was Daniel.

"Where the hell is Stacie?" i asked with confusion. He shrugged and he stood up.

"She told me to wait for you. Last i checked she left with Keven." he spoke and my eyes widen. I grasped his arm and i tugged him.

"C'mon, help me find her." i screamed as we began to search. I pray that Keven doesn't do anything stupid to Stacie or i will kill him.

Stacie's POV:

Keven and i walked to the park we met at and i knew he was gonna try something. We sat on the swings and i looked at him.

"Hey i know we had a fight earlier but i know now that it was wrong for me to tell you to get an abortion. But i have a better idea. Adoption! We can give the baby up to a person who cant have one! Then we can go back to our relationship." he said with a smile. I looked at him crooked. I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"Ok first of all, we are not anything anymore, and in case you didn't understand the first time then I AM KEEPING MY BABY!" i screamed as i left the park. I left him on the park swing and i walked home. When i made it home Lizzie and Daniel were waiting for me.

"Hey i am so sorry, please forgive me." i said as i walked up the steps. They looked at me and i could tell they blew a sigh of relief. I smiled and i hugged them both. I invited them inside and then i get us some snacks and drinks. I sat next to Daniel and i thought about what he told me earlier that day.

"Would you like to come with me to my first appointment with the doctor next week?" i asked as i put my head on the shoulder. He looked at me and smiled and nodded. I smiled back and said great.

"Ok you two, I'm gonna be heading home now. My parents are probably worried sick." Lizzie said as she walked over to the door. I stood up and hugged her, she rubbed my belly before she left. I smiled and looked at her. I watched her walk away. She turned around and i waved and she gave me the peace sign and i went back into the house and i sat next to Daniel. He wrapped his arm around me and i held onto his waist. Today has been a long day, but at least I'm finally getting on with my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok i will most likely have the next chapter up tonight or tomorrow i don't know yet. But for those of you reading my story thanks it means a lot to me:))