Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

From the Beginning

Lizzie's POV Kindergarten:

I looked at my mother. She kissed my hand and then she pushed me by my tush into my classroom. I looked around the unfamiliar room i was in. Then i made my way around the room. Then i read my name on a card. Then i sat next to a girl with short brown hair and deep brown eyes. She looked very quite and shy, but she had a smile that was beautiful and made you want to approach her. I sat next to her and i smiled.

"Hi I'm Stacie Niall, you can call me Stac if you want." she said as she pulled out her purple glitter pencil. I looked at her and held out my hand and she shook it.

"The name's Elizabeth, but call me Lizzie" i said as i sat next to her. We looked at each other and we became friends ever since.

Stacie's POV Middle School:

I looked at Lizzie and i rolled my eyes. We are absolute best friends and sometimes we drive each other absolutely crazy. She has a crush on Brendon on the most popular boy in school. He was dating Brenda. I couldn't stand either of them to be honest about everything. Lizzie and i are now in 6th grade and he is in 8th. He has noticed Lizzie, but not as much as she would like. So in an attempt to get his undivided attention she put blue streaks in her hair. They looked good too, since she has such long hair, but if he hasn't noticed you then STOP TRYING.

"Ok this is it! I'm gonna go over there and say hi! Wish me luck" she said as she walked over to him. But she didn't make it all the way. He met her halfway.

"Hi, I'm Bren, what's your name?" he asked her as he looked down on her. She giggle and gave him a love tap.

"Lizzie!" she said like a giddy school girl. I looked at her and nodded. Wow somethings never change as you get older.

Keven's POV High School:

I watched her from across the room. He hair was so neat and tidy, and she was out spoke and happy. She looked like an angel. I had almost all my classes with her and she was very smart and athletic. Her name was Stacie. God i wish i had the guts to talk to her. I noticed that she wasn't standing next to her friend anymore, i looked back and forth for her. I felt a tap on my shoulder. She was right next to me. I looked down at her and she smiled.

"My name is Stacie sailor, but you can call me Stac. Oh yeah take a picture, it'll last longer" she told me as she handed me a picture with her number on it. I turned it over and saw it was her class picture. I looked up at her and she winked at me. I loved her from the first day i met her.

Daniel's POV Present day:

'Oof! Oops sorry, are you ok?" this beautiful girl asked as she looked onto my arm. I smiled at her then i looked deep in her eyes.

"I sure am, beautiful." i said as i picked up her bag and i handed it to her. She took it and shook her head.

"Nice meeting you, gotta go!" she said as she walked away quickly. I don't know what came over me but i looked up.

"Hey beautiful! What's your name?" i asked, hoping, praying for a response. She turned around and smiled at me, then she slowly began to walk over to me. She held out her hand and i grasped it we shook hands as we did that she looked into my eyes and smiled.

"My name is Stacie, Stacie Niall, and who are you?" she spoke as she crossed her arms over her chest. I looked at her and i smiled.

"The name is Daniel James, beautiful." i stated as i looked at her. She was beautiful and she knew it. I think love does exist on this planet.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope you guys enjoyed this part of my story. Next part you read Stacie will be at the doctor with Daniel and Lizzie, and i think Stacie's father finds out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, comment send me a message if you guys liked this part of my story, thank you to all of those who read my story.