Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

Don't Tell Daddy

Daniel's POV:

I woke up that morning to my siblings making a bunch of noise. I rolled over on my side and i checked my phone. I had a text from Stacie. That girl drove me insane. She was something so pure and sweet and for her ex-boyfriend. I wanted to be her new boyfriend. I knew in my heart that i could show her how to love. I looked at my phone. The text read:

"Hey you, can you come get me and take me to my doctor?" i smiled at the text message and then i replied with a yes i can. I got out of bed and i went to take a shower. After that i went down stairs and i sat next to my little brother. I was really close with my family. I love them so much. My mom walked in the room carrying the breakfast tray.

"So what are you plans for the day?" my father asked us. I looked at them and took a bite of my waffles. With a mouth full i looked at my mother.

"I'm taking my friend Stacie Niall to the doctor for a check up." i told my parents as i swallowed a gulp of milk. They looked at me, and smiled.

"Oh that's sweet of you honey, what is she getting done?" my mother asked. I wanted to avoid this question, but i had it coming.

"An ultrasound, that's all" i said as i stood up. My dad looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Of what exactly?" my father asked me. I looked at everyone and i walked into the kitchen and dropped off my plate then i walked back into the dining room then i sat down.

"Of her heart?" mom pressed on. I looked at her. Then i pointed at the twins, and they nodded.

"Boys go to your rooms, we need to talk to you brother alone." dad demanded and they stood up and stormed into their rooms and as they walked past me they mumbled.

"Mom, dad, Stacie is for months pregnant with her ex-boyfriends baby, and i offered to help." i said to them as i squeezed my hands together tight. They looked at me in awe. I looked at both of them.

"Danny why would you want to help a slut like her! She isn't good enough for you Daniel!" my mother yelped. I looked at her and i just shook my head.

"Coming from you? Really mom, you've wanted me to get a girlfriend for years and i finally see someone i like and you spaz out like that." i said as i looked at her. She stood up and walked over to me and took my face in her hands.

"Baby when i said go find yourself a girl, i didn't mean some pregnant slut that isn't worth a dime! Someone like me or your sister Marty." she spoke, i tugged my head away and rolled my eyes. I pushed her back a bit and i went and grabbed my car keys.

"You know what mom? She isn't a slut shes beautiful and i want to be with her and if you don't like it then down ask the damn questions you do, I'm leaving now!" i yelled as i slammed the door. I hopped in my car and i headed to Stacie's house i realized something. I never met her family. I would like to though. I pulled up to her house and i saw her waddling over to the car, her hands rested neatly on her belly. She had her hair in a pony tail and she was wearing a dress that neatly showed her baby bump. The dress was navy blue and she had converse to match. She was so beautiful.

Stacie's POV:

I got in the car with Daniel. I have a thing with him but right now the only thing i can focus on is my baby, I wanted to know what i was having. I was praying on a girl.

"So are you gonna find out the sex of your baby?" he asked. I smiled at him and i rubbed my tummy over and over.

"I'm hoping today, i really want a girl, so i can name her after my grandmother." i said as i looked out the window. I felt his gaze upon me, then out of nowhere i faced him.

"I know your question. Her name was Metea." i said as i took his hand and i squeezed it. We had unspoken chemistry and it was wonderful. I was beginning to fall in love with him and i didn't know how to stop myself. Once we reached the doctor i got out of the car. He looked at me.

"So beautiful, after this can i take you to lunch or something?" he asked as he hugged at my waist, i smiled and i rested my hands on the top of my tummy then i looked in his eyes.

"That would be nice, yeah you can take me to lunch. But i would like to meet your family today too." i said as i took his hand and lead him inside.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Later that day after we ate lunch we headed to his house to listen to music in his room. He helped me out of the car and i walked over to the door and his mother answered the door.

"Who the hell are you?" she asked. She looked like she had been crying and drinking. Daniel took my hand and lead me into their home. He looked at his mother and sighed.

"Mom if i had known you were gonna get drunk today i wouldn't of brought her here. Get yourself together." he said in a spiteful tone. She looked at me and poked me in my chest.

"You stupid slut! Your not welcome here! Leave now!" she screamed at me. Now i realized that his mother was a spiteful bitch. I turned around and i walked to the door.

"Stacie wait! Mom stop being bitter and grow up!" he yelled as he walked me to the car. We climbed in and we drove to my house. We walked up the porch steps and then inside and we found my father waiting there for me.

"Uh hi daddy!" i said nervously. He looked at me with hate. I looked down, omigod. Shit! I forgot to tell him.

"Dad, I'm four months pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Read the next chapter tomorrow to see how her father reacts! I hope you enjoyed this chapter:))