Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

Momma Knows Best?

Stacie's POV:

I am now officially 5 months pregnant and i look like someone inflated my uterus with a fricken balloon. I had left Lizzie's house and walked to the park. I needed to be alone. I walked past my house and i felt my cheek the bruise went down but now the side of my face is black and blue. I saw my mom walking over to me. There was no way of my hiding my pregnancy from her now. Although i truly didn't care if she knew or not. She walked over to me and smiled.

"When were you gonna tell your old woman about this?" she asked as she pointed down to my belly. I looked at her and laughed.

"Me? Tell you that I'm pregnant? Ha mom get real! You haven't done a damn thing for me since i was 2 years old. Do you see how awful that looks?" i said as i pushed her out of my way, she grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"No that's not fair! I was young and stupid! Plus your father beat on me all the time, i didn't want to raise you in that environment!" she protested. I looked at her wide eyed and shook my head. I wiggled my arm free and i stared her down.

"Didn't want me raised in this environment? Mom you know nothing about me! Bitch what are you talking about? My father raised me, he beat on me too, but he was one hell of a father. He went on my class trips, he helped me with my homework! You didn't help me with a damn thing, so please get out of my face with you raised me this and that!" i yelled as i pushed her. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into her and she bitch slapped me. My dad never allowed my mother to hit me, cause she never would stop.

"You will learn to respect me!" she yelled as she backed me into a fence, i only had once shot to save myself and my baby.

"DADDY! DADDY, DADDY, DADDY!" i yelled at the top of my lungs. He knew my cry and she looked at me and popped me in the mouth and told me to shut up. My dad ran out of the house and he came over to me.

"Give me my daughter, and you get the hell away from her you slut ass druggie mother fucker!" i heard my father yell as he pried me away from her. I clung to my dad and my mom looked at us.

"Me? Your on drugs too! You beat our daughter yesterday because she made a simple mistake." she said as she grabbed my arm. I jerked my arm away and i ran in the house. I heard my parents shouting, i ran in my dad's bathroom and i sat there. Then i heard my dad slam the door.

"Stacie Rose Niall, get down here." i was afraid my dad was going to hit me again. I had nowhere to run. I had no choice but to fight.

"STACIE! NOW!" he screamed louder. I stood up and i ran down the stairs and he was sitting on the couch. I walked over and sat across from him.

"I want you to come home and i want you to give the baby away once its born. You don't need to be a parent." i looked at him as his words echo in my ears. I shook my head and stood up. I ran out the door and i ran to the park like i had planned then i called Daniel.

"Hey, come and get me please." i told him into the phone as i waited. He said sure and then his line went dead.

If my mom thinks she's gonna be a part of my life she has another thing comin!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!:)) Comment and message me pleasee:))