Status: I'm back :)

And Just Like That Mistakes Are Made.

It Could Be Like A Rub And Tug Thing.

“Want a back rub Van?” Jason asked as I sat on the opposite side of the couch from Matt.
“Sure,” I replied regretting it as soon as the word left my mouth.
“Matt will give you one when he’s done with me.”
“I will?” Matt teased.
“You don’t have to.” I told him.
“No, no I was just kidding. I’ll give you one in a minute.”
“It’s fine.” I replied and Matt gave me a look that said he was going to give me one anyways,
“I should open my own massage therapy place.” He told my brother. “It could be like a rub and tug thing.”
“What, you rub them, they tug you?” Jason asked laughing and Matt shrugged.
“I don’t think you’d get too much business.” My cousin Becky told him.
“Sure I would, Nessy would come, wouldn’t you Vanessa?” Matt asked grinning over at me.
“Nope, sorry,” I replied making a face.
“Hey! That’s my little sister Sanders.” Jason exclaimed.
“I was just joking bud, relax.” Matt said winking at me.
“Well, it’s Van’s turn.” My brother said as he stood from the floor.
Groaning, I got up from the couch and plopped down between Matt’s legs. I jumped a bit when he placed his hands on my shoulders. He slowly started to squeeze them and I let my head fall forward.
“You are so tense.” Matt told me as his hands rubbed my shoulders.
“Hmmm,” I replied.

After awhile, everyone went to bed and it was only Matt and I in the room. As Matt rubbed a sore spot on my back, I couldn’t help but let a soft moan escape my lips and Matt leaned down, pressing his lips to my ear.
“Please don’t do that.” He whispered causing me to shiver.
“Sorry,” I mumbled shifting my weight to get comfortable. “I couldn’t help it.”
“It feels like there’s golf balls right there.” Matt told me pushing his hands into the place just below my shoulders.
“That hurts.” I winced as he kneaded the spot.
“It’ll feel better if I work them out though.” He replied pushing harder.
“Aren’t your hands tired?” I asked.
“No they’re fine; trust me I can go a lot longer than this.”
“Why do I get the feeling that there was a double meaning to that statement?” I questioned leaning back into his hands as he let out a low laugh.
“You’ve got a dirty mind.” Matt told me.
“Well I’m sorry, but almost everything you say has a hidden sexual meaning to it.”
“Not true,” He objected massaging the knot in my back causing me to moan again. “Don’t do that.”
“Sorry,” I replied and then moaned again as his fingers pressed on my back.
“Vanessa,” Matt groaned. “Please stop moaning like that.”
“Sorry, why don’t you stop then?”
“No, I like to finish what I start.” Matt said and I could just see the smirk on his face.
“Matt,” Now it was my turn to groan. “See there was another one of your hidden meanings.”
“Okay that’s enough.” Matt told me taking his hands off of me.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“It’s going to cause a problem very soon if you don’t stop moaning like that.” He replied.
“Oh, sorry,” I said placing my hands on his knees and pushed myself up so that I was standing.
“Where are you sleeping?” Matt asked standing with me.
“With Becky, Kate and Ally, I don’t know where they are though.”
“I’ll bring you to their room, I know where it is.” He said smiling at me.
“I just need to get my suitcase.” I told him and was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.
I looked up at him with a confused expression wondering what he was doing. I just stared at him as he leaned down with a small smile on his face and pressed his lips on mine softly. I just frowned at first not knowing what to do and stood completely still. Matt took my arms and brought them up to his shoulders for me to wrap around his neck. I pulled my lips from his.
“What?” He asked softly, a slight frown on his face.
“I don’t know what I'm doing.” I told him my cheeks flushing red as I shifted uncomfortably.
“That’s okay,” Matt chuckled. “Don’t just stand there, move your lips against mine.”
Before I could protest, Matt placed his lips against mine again and awkwardly I massaged my lips against his own. As I got used to the feeling, I felt something wet and hot touch my bottom lip and I jumped. Matt chuckled before pushing his tongue into my mouth and rubbing it against mine. Wrapping his arms around my waist he pulled me closer and I ran my hand up the back of his head, making him let out a quiet grunt.
“Okay, okay enough.” Matt finally said pulling away and leaning his forehead on mine.
“You just gave me my first kiss.” I whispered shyly.
“I did?” He asked looking surprised.
“Yes,” I mumbled. “Why do you look so surprised?”
“Because you're seventeen and beautiful. Who wouldn’t want to kiss you?” Matt told me making me blush.
“I’m not beautiful.”
“Of course you are,” Matt said running his hand down the side of my face. “You’re gorgeous.”
“Hmmm,” I replied as I pulled away. “Want to bring me to my room now?”
“Alright, let’s go then.” He said as we began walking to the door.
Matt took my suitcase for me and we left the suite. In awkward silence I followed my brother’s friend down the deserted hall, my mind reeling. I just had my first kiss with a twenty-five year old man-whore. What the hell was I thinking? Oh wait… I wasn’t and it’s never going to happen again. What would Jason and Tom say? Fuck, I don’t even want to think about that.
“Hey Nessy,” Matt said breaking me from my rant.
“Yeah, sorry I was just thinking.” I told him.
“I noticed, you looked pretty intense,” He replied and pointed to the door we had stopped in front of. “Here you are.”
“Thanks.” I said tilting my head up to give him a small smile.
“Have a good sleep, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Matt said and leaned down pecking my lips.
“Night,” I replied and knocked on the door as he began walking away.
“Hey, where were you?” Ally asked as she opened the door.
“Back at Mom and Dad’s room, Matt gave me a massage.” I replied as I walked into the room, shutting the door behind me.
“How’d you know where our room was?” She questioned as I opened my suitcase.
“Matt brought me.” I replied not wanting to talk about him anymore as I found my pyjamas and walked into the bathroom.

The next morning I dreaded waking up after a night of tossing and turning, I didn’t want to see Matt and restrain myself from jumping him in front of my family. Groaning I forced myself out of bed and noticed that everyone was still sleeping. Deciding not to wake them up yet, I found some clothes in my bag and headed to the bathroom to shower.
When I was all cleaned up and dressed, I decided to fix my hair for the wedding now and get it over with. I teased the front of my hair and made a bump, then curled the rest and put it up in a bun. Glancing in the mirror, I made sure that it looked okay and then walked back out into the room. The girls were now up and getting ready.
“I’m going to my hair appointment now; Becky and Kate are taking me. Do you want to come?” Ally asked.
“Nahh, I’m good. I’ll just hang out here or go over to Mom and Dad’s room.” I replied throwing my stuff in my bag and then laid down on the bed being careful of my hair.
“Alright sounds good, your phone keeps vibrating.” She told me as they headed towards the door.
Rolling over on to my stomach I found my phone on the bed and opened it. I had a text from Matt, <Hey are you up yet?> it read. Sighing, I texted him back. <Yeah, I’ve been up for awhile now.> I hit the send button and then threw the phone down. I waited a minute before he texted back. <Good : ) I'm coming to see you.> his message read.
“Fuck my life.” I grumbled as there was a knock on the door.
I stood from the bed and walked slowly to the door and opened it. Matt was standing on the other side his hands in his pockets and a dimpled grin on his face.
“You know I could have been a rapist or kidnapper and you just opened the door without looking first.” He told me as he pushed his way into the room.
“Well you’re neither of those things are you?” I replied and shut the door.
“Nope,” Matt said with a grin sitting down on my bed as I placed my hands on my hips.
“Does anyone know that you're here?” I asked keeping my distance from him.
“They’re all too busy to even notice where you are, let alone me.”
“Says who?” I questioned raising my eyebrow at him as there was another knock on the door.
“I’ll be in the bathroom.” He said quietly with a grin.
“Good, stay there too.” I replied and opened the door when Matt was out of view.
“Hey Van,” Jason said.
“Hey Jason, what’s up?” I asked.
“Nothing, just wanted to see it you knew where Matt was?”
“No, I haven’t seen him today. He did text me and ask me if I wanted to go out and eat cause he was bored.” I lied.
“Are you going?” He asked and I shrugged.
“Probably, I'm hungry.” I replied and my brother narrowed his eyes at me.
“Just be good, okay?”
“I’m always good.” I told him giving him my best innocent grin.
“Hmmm, I’ll see you later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the wait. school started this week, so things have been crazy! I'll try to update more regularily. comment and tell me what you think :)