Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 10)

"Monte I'm bored!" I said. I was sprawled out on the couch and my head was resting in his lap, we were watching some stupid reality show on tv but I tuned out like 20 minutes ago.
"That sounds like a serious problem." He said laughing, I slapped him in the chest.
"Play with Craig or something." He said rubbing the spot of his chest where I just hit him. My phone started ringing on the table, I reached to pick it up but Max got to it first. My heart stopped, I knew it was Ronnie calling.
"Max, please gimmie the phone." I asked in my nicest voice, I was trying to keep calm. The phone kept ringing and Max was wearing a huge smirk on his face.
"Can I answer it?" Max asked.
"No." I said sitting up.
"Why?" Max whined, I rolled my eyes.
"Because its my boyfriend and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to talk to you." I said reaching my hand out for the phone, he put it just out of my reach. Dick.
"I'm going to answer it anyway." Max said in a singsong voice. My eyes got huge as he pressed the answer key, but by time he pressed it the phone stopped ringing. My heart returned to normal pace.
"You missed a call." Max said tossing the phone in my lap. I gave him a death glare and flipped open my phone and called Ronnie back.
"Hey babe." I said when Ronnie picked up on the other end.
"Hey, I called you." he said, I could tell he was smiling into the phone, which made me smile like an idiot.
"Yea I know. Max was being a douchebag and made me miss your call." I said glaring at Max, he stuck his tongue out and grabbed a beer from the fridge.
"Oh. Anyway are you guys staying at a hotel tonight?" Ronnie asked.
"Yeah, that's what Craig said at least." I said.
"Good cuz' we're gonna get a room of our own." He said seductively, his voice made me want to melt.
"mm mm dirty boy." I said just as seductive. I heard Monte and Max start to make gagging noises. I glared at them and mouthed for them to 'shut the fuck up'
"I wasn't the one thinking dirty this time, dirty girl." Ronnie said chuckling.
"Sure you weren't" I said giggling.

After I got off the phone with Ronnie, It was almost time for the guys to set up for their concert, The bus was parked at some venue and most of the guys were outside smoking (except for Monte).
"Hey." Craig said jumping on my lap and blocking the view of the television.
"You're in the way." I said chuckling, he shrugged his shoulders and settled more into my lap.
"Loser." I said laughing.
"Wanna help us set up?" He asked, I pushed him off my lap onto the couch.
"Kinda but not really." I said turning my attention back to the 'Teen Mom' marathon.
"Please!" Craig begged like a kid shaking my arm.
"Alright!" I said laughing.
"YESSSSS!" Craig said with a mini fist pump.
"What do you need me to do?" I asked putting my hair in a quick sloppy bun.
"Uh, help Max carry the mic's in please?" Craig asked. I got off the couch and headed to the back of the bus (thats's where they kept most of the stage stuff and some of the merch, it was past the bunk area) I grabbed a box that wasn't heavy and checked inside. I suddenly felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and Max was smiling at me like a weirdo.
"Aw, you were suppose to yelp and jump." He said. I smacked his hand off my shoulder.
"I don't get scared easily. The only thing that could scare me is seeing your face in the morning close to mine." I said chuckling and picking up another box.
"Oh haha." Max laughed sarcastically.
"C'mon guys!" Craig yelled from the front of the bus. I grabbed one more box and Max grabbed 6 and we both headed to the front of the bus. I walked past Rob and he was struggling carrying half of his drum stuff, Monte had his guitar on his back along with Max's bass and Craig was outside talking to some chick, I went inside the club and put the mic's on the stage and came back out and kicked Craig in the shin.
"Uh ow, what was that for?" He said rubbing his shin, the girl started giggling.
"That's for not helping us because you were to busy flirting. Now you can set up the merch tent by yourself." I said and walked back into the club, I put the last two boxes on stage and climbed up, or tried to. A shadow suddenly blocked the stage lights.
"Aw, is someone too short?" Max said laughing, I looked up an actually cracked a smile. He held out his hand and I took it and finally climbed up on stage, I sat at the edge dangling my legs, Max sat down next to me.
"Why won't you tell us who your boyfriend is?" He asked randomly. My eyes got wide and I looked down at my hands.
"Is he really that bad? Like is he a convicted murderer or something?" He asked after a few minutes of awkward silence.
"No, but he was in jail before." I said silently.
"Okay, uh do I know him?" He asked.
"Yeah, you use to." I answered, my heart was racing a little faster.
"Its a guy right?" Max asked, I looked at him funny and smacked him over the head.
"Ow! Just making sure, I'm allowed to ask." He said rubbing the back of his head.
"I wanna tell you guys, but you guys would hate me." I said looking back down at my hands.
"If I promise not to freak, and hate you more than I do now, will you tell me?" He asked.
"You and Craig are going to be the most mad. Monte might be a little mad at me too I'm not to sure about Rob." I said
"Fine, I promise I won't tell them." He said holding up his left hand and making and invisible x over his heart with his right hand. I took a deep breath, I can't believe I'm going to tell Max.
"Okay, Its R-"
"Hey are you guys ready? The fans are gonna be able to come in soon." Rob said walking out on stage and setting one of his drums down.
"Fuck!" Max said in frustration, he leaned back on stage and blew the hair out his face.
"Glad you care so much about our fans." Robert said chuckling.
"No, its not that, she was about to tell me who her boyfriend was!" Max said crossing his arms.
"Guess we'll just have to find out later dude." Rob said chuckling
♠ ♠ ♠
hey thanks to all the fans for sticking through! you guys deserve this chap since I haven't updated in so long! I seriously wouldnt be doing this if it wasnt for you guys! thanks for all the support and feedback! next chap comming AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Stay tuned <3