Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 11)

As always the guys had a good show and again the fans went crazy for Max when he took his pants off. After the show The guys and I went and chilled in the dressing room.
"Damn that was a good show." Robert said taking a sip of water from a newley opened bottle.
"Yea, we should go out to party after we drop our shit off at the hotel." Max said sipping beer.
"Alright lets pack up the stuff and leave, I can't fucking wait for the groupes tonight." Craig said standing up.
I slowly tried to leave the dressing room so I wouldn't have to help the guys pack up. I always hated heiping them pack up because Max always felt the need to slap my ass when I wasn't looking or when I had my hands full with equitment so I couldn't hit him and plus their shit was really heavy!
Monte looked over at me and I ran for the door with him bolting behind me, I turned the door knob and he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, I started punching him in the back but he acted like it didn't affect him.
"OH NO YOU ARE GOING TO HELP US PACK UP THIS TIME!" Monte said sitting me on the couch.
"But Monte..." I whined
"NO! You ditched us last time" Craig said
"Hey, I helped you guys set up!" I said trying to defend myself
"If you help, I'll give you a kiss." Max said grinning, I made a disgusted face.
"Now I reaaalllyy don't want to help." I said laughing.
"Ouch my pride... Well how about you give me a kiss anyway sexy?" Max said sitting next to me wrapping one arm around me while the other heand was tilting my face in a kissing position.
"Testrone off my sister dude." Craig said grabbing Max by the shirt collar.

After we packed up everything we hopped onto the tourbus and drove over to some fancy hotel. Craig went up to the front desk and paied for the rooms while the rest of us carried in some of our luggage.
"Okay most of the rooms here are booked for the night so we have to bunk a little, so here are the rooms; Rob and Monte, Max and Reina, and then I get a room to myself" Craig said handing out the room keys.
"WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WAIT WHAT?! YOU GET TO HAVE A ROOM BY YOUR SELF YOU GREEDY LITTLE BASTARD WHILE I HAVE TO BUNK WITH MR. PENIS OVER HERE?!" I yelled at Craig
"Well yeah because I was planning on picking up a couple of girls tonight and..."
"I don't need to know anymore." I said grabbing the room key.
"Don't worry it will be fun, I promise." Max said with a seductive voice.
"Whatever, you better keep your hands and your penis to yourself tonight." I said walking over to the elevators, Max followed behind me but I noticed Craig, Rob, and Monte heading down another hallway.
"Hey! where are you guys going? The elevators are this way." I said to them
"Our rooms are on the first floor, you and Max are the only ones going up to the third floor." Rob said
"OH SO NOW IF HE RAPES ME YOU WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO HEAR MY DESPRATE CRIES OF HELP!" I yelled at them
"Max don't rape my sister." Craig said half turning around. Thanks big brother.
"No promises." Max said.
We headed up to the third floor and made our way to the room, as soon as I opened the door I noticed a huge problem, It had only one queen sized bed in it. I instantly dove on the bed.
"DIBS!" I said stretching out.
"No fair! Where am I supposed to sleep?" Max said stretching out on top of me.
"You are so fucking heavy get the hell off of me." I said from under him.
"Never!" He said like a little kid, he wrapped his arms around me and snuggled into my neck.
"I am counting this as rape." I said giggling.
"Fine by me." Max said finally rolling off me.
"God you're heavy!" I said sitting up.
"Most of the weight was my penis." He said grinning.
"Ew." I said getting up to take a shower. I turned on the light in the bathroom and the bathroom was a nice size and it had warm wooden floors. I closed the door and started peeling off my clothes and I stepped into the shower. During my nice lavander smelling shower I thought I heard someone come in but it was too foggy from the hot water to see anything so I shrugged it off. After about 30 minutes in the shower I got out and noticed all the towels were taken off the rack, So Max must have come in while I was in the shower. Sneaky little prick.
"MAX I KNOW YOU TOOK ALL THE FUCKING TOWELS!" I yelled through the door, I heard him laughing on the other side.
"It's okay just come out its only me....and my camera phone." Max said laughing.
This means war Maxwell Scott Green....
♠ ♠ ♠
so yay my computer got fixed which means i can write more chapters for you guys yaaaayyy plz comment and rate! please and thank you!