Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 9)

"Hey babe, meet me outside. I got a suprise for you...
<First time naughty second time nice>" Ronnie texted me, I smiled and texted him back instantly.

"Is it a sexual suprise???
<It was never enough now was it?>". He texted me back instantly.

"I wish, maybe later on tonight ;) but no, I have another suprise. Come outside, I'm lonely out here :(
<First time naughty second time nice>" Most of the guys were out early drinking before the show except for Rob, he was sleeping in his bunk. I got off the couch and opened the tour bus door quietly, he was leaning aginst the bus like usual, he smiled when he seen me and gave me a quick peck.
"Hey babe." I said.
"Ok I can't wait to tell you!" He said giving me a quick peck.
"Then tell me!" I said lauging.
"Not yet. Cmon lets go get something to eat." He said grabbing my hand.

"So tell me! You got me all excited!" I said eating a fry.
"Mmm, I think that's a good thing..." He said seductivly. I leaned over and kissed him seductivly.
"I'm gonna have to fuck you in the bathroom, damn you make me horny." He said in between kisses.
"Ew not the bathroom." I said laughing.
"Okay, would you rather do it here at the table, I don't mind people staring." He whispered in my ear.
"Stop making me horny." I said laughing.
"Okay I'll tell you the suprise then." He said reaching in his back pocket.
"Last time you reached in your back pocket for me you pulled out a condom." I said laughing.
"No, thats in my other pocket, and its for later." He said pulling out a ticket and putting it on the table. I looked at him confused.
"Read, the ticket." He said smiling. I picked up the ticket and my eyes got wide when I noticed it was a full warped tour ticket.
"OH MY GOD YOU GOT A WARPED TICKET!" I said.
"Yeah, I mean I knew you guys were gonna start moving to the next town tomorrow and I couldn't bear not seeing you for like 6 months, so I bought the ticke-" He said but i interupted him with a full kiss, I was so happy he did this for....us.
"We need to go to my apartment now." He said leaving the bill money and a tip on the table and grabbing my hand.

He unlocked his door while kissing me, his hands slid down to my waist and he pulled me into him and his kisses trailed to my neck. He leaned me against the wall and closed the door with his foot, I wrapped my hands around his neck and he deepened the kiss and ran his hands under my shirt, I quickly took off my shirt leaving my blood red bra exposed, he smiled and kissed the spot on my neck that made me moan.
"I love it when you moan." He said putting his hands on my chest.
"Ronnie..." I moaned.
"I love it when you moan my name better..." He said kissing me and lifting me up against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist. My phone started ringing, oh my fucking god, every time....it never fails... Ronnie and I sighed.
"Anwser it." He said running his fingers through his hair. I did the same and pressed the anwser key.
"I swear to god if you call me one more time while I'm in the middle of having sex I'm gonna chop your balls off and let a tiger eat them while you watch." I growled into the phone, Ronnie laughed.
"GAH I DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT! FUCK!" Craig yelled in disgust over the phone.
"Why the hell did you call?" I said.
"To tell you that we are leaving in an hour." He said
"Okay I'm on my way." I sighed and hung up the phone. I looked over at Ronnie and he had a pout face.
"I know, I know but I'll make it up to you on tour, I promise." I said kissing him.
"Okay but you have to do it when I want it, and you have to be on top, and you have to wear nothing but this." He said handing me a box. I looked at him curiously and opened the box, it had a black short thin silk robe it it and it was from victorias secret. I smiled at him and kissed him.
"Deal." I said smiling.

"Later beautiful." Ronnie said kissing me and walking off.
I walked on the tour bus and they were all watching TV.
"Hey Reina, grab me a beer pwease?" Craig said turning around on the couch.
"Lazy." I said grabbing a beer from the fridge and handing it to him.
"I know, thanks." He said.
"Whats in the box?" Monte asked.
"Uh, nothing special. Forget it." I said, Max snatched the box quickly and lifted it over his head out of my reach.
"Give me the box..." I said with my hands out and my eyes wide.
"Sure, after I open it." He said laughing, I Ieaped at him and tackled him causing him to drop the box, I sighed in relif but then regretted it when Craig picked up the box.
"Craig, don't open that." I said getting off Max but he was holding me by the waist. I looked back at Max and hit him in the chest.
"That turns me on." Max said, I made a disgusted face.
"Craig, do not open that box!" I said, he smiled and slowly took the top off the box and his face crumbled and he threw the box and it landed on Monte.
"DID YOU'RE BOYFRIEND GET THAT FOR YOU?!" Craig said backing into a corner and sliding down with his hands covering his face.
"Yes but...." I started.
"I can totally imagine you in this.... Hey can you wear that for me?" Monte said lauging with the robe in his hand, I blushed bright red.
"I am so glad I have a good imagination." Max said, I blushed even more and got off him.
"Uh, you're brother is frozen again." Rob said, I looked over at Craig and he was still as a stone. I crawled over to him.
"Craig?" I said gently.
"The.....images....are in my head and.....GAH! I CAN'T TAKE THIS!" Craig said, I looked over at the guys for help and they started laughing.
"He just needs a few drinks in his system." Rob said taking Craig by the hand.

The light was shining through the tour bus window onto my face, warming my face a little I snuggled into the covers a little more and nuzzled my head into the pillow.
"HI REINA!" Max yelled loudly popping his head up suddenly, I sat up and hit my head on Craig's bunk, I heard him turn over and snore signaling that he went back to sleep.
"What the hell did you do that for? You could have given me a heart attack!" I said. He smiled.
"So you could wake up and play with me." Max said in a childish voice, I glared at him and layed back down and pulled the covers over my head.
"Hey!" He said pulling the covers back down.
"Ok, Ok. What do you want to do?" I said sitting up and running my fingers through my hair.
"Well what I want to do would be inappropiate right now, hey can I prank call you're boyfriend?" Max said.
"No Max, we are not gonna prank call R- I mean my boyfriend." I said, my brain was still half sleep and I almost said Ronnie, I'm glad I caught myself.
"Wait whats his name?" Max asked.
"If Craig dosen't know then why would I tell you?" I said.
"Whatever. I'm bored do something with me!" He said climbing on top of me and bouncing on top of me.
"Stop!" I said laughing
"Max isn't your boyfriend by any chance?" Monte said sitting up in his bunk. Max stopped bouncing and we both turned to Monte. I kicked Max off me onto the floor where he landed with a loud thud.
"NO!" I said loudly.
"Sex buddies?" Monte said laughing.
"It totally wasn't what it looked like! Max was being stupid and he told me to play with him." I said.
"Looked like you guys were playing my kind of game." Monte said laughing, I blushed and got up and slapped him in the stomach.
"I love you too." He said laughing.
"Ya whatever, damn you abs hurt my hand." I said laughing and grabbing my hand, Monte grabbed it and kissed my palm.
"Feel better princess." He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay hopefully you liked this chap too! it took me all day, kinda had writers block with this one bt I kno exactly what I want to do with the next chap! and its gonna b rlly good! trust me....