Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 3)

I woke up at 3 in the morning to a pair of arms wrapped around me. Must be Craig, I thought to myself drifting back off into sleep.
I woke up due to something hard poking me in the ass, I was still wrapped in Craig's arms- wait, Craig doesn't have that tattoo, I shifted and Max was sleeping peacefully next to me. I looked down and seen what was poking me in the ass, he had a boner.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled Max instantly sat up and banged his head on Craig's bunk. Craig fell out of his bunk which caused a loud thud, Bryan sat up with a startled expression and Robert turned over in his bed.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED SLEEPING NEXT TO ME YOU RAPIST!" I screamed at Max
"I am so hungover and my head is about to split please stop yelling." Max said rubbing the back of his head.
"Your head is about to split alright and its not going to be from the hangover!" I said lunging at him but Monte hopped out of bed and held me back.
"Monte you better let me go unless you wanna end up like Max!" I said struggling to get free, he instantly let go.
"Hey, I know how hard you can throw a punch..." He said crawling back up to his bunk and falling asleep. I grabbed Max by the shirt and slammed him into the ground I sat on top of him and held his arms over his head, he struggled to get free but he gave up after a few minutes.
"What the hell were you doing in my bed?" I asked looking him in the face, he smirked at me.
"Well I said it was a bad idea but you were so desperate to fuck me and I just couldn't say no..." He said laughing a little. I punched him in the stomach.
"Try again." I said
"Fuck bitch, I was kidding." Max said after he caught his breath.
"If you don't tell me why the hell you were in my bed in two seconds I swear I'm gonna break your fucking nose." I said.
"OK! OK! I was drunk and I forgot which bunk was mine and I crashed in your bed I swear that's all that happened! I fucking swear!" Max said, I smiled and punched him in the stomach again.
"FUCK! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" Max said after he caught his breath again.
"For your boner this morning and for sleeping in my bunk. Fucker." I said getting off him.

I was laying on my bunk texting Monte (even though he was in the bunk across from me) when my phone was rudely snatched from my hands, I looked up and Max had a grin on his face.
"What the fuck? I didn't even do anything!" I said sitting up.
"I know." He said
"Give me the fucking phone asshole!" I said.
"Come get it." He said dropping my phone in his pants, my mouth dropped.
"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?! YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING BASTARD! NOW I HAVE TO BURN MY FUCKING PHONE AND GET A NEW ONE!" I screamed at him, Him and Monte started cracking up.
"ITS NOT FUNNY! FUCK!" I screamed. I got an idea I got up and went over to Max's bunk, his phone was resting on his stupid pillow. I picked it up and started going through his contacts looking for his girlfriend Lexus (I hated that slut and Max only kept her around for sex.)
"What the hell are you doing?" Max said trying to grab his phone but I moved out of his reach.
"Hello?" Lexus said from the line, Max heard her voice and his widened a little.
"Hey babe I think we should talk, things haven't been going well and well I think we should break up cuz quite frankly I think you're a slutty bitch and I think I got a STD from you." I said using my best Max voice, I sounded just like him I looked over at Max and he had his mouth wide open.
"FUCK YOU MAXWELL SCOTT GREEN I FUCKING HATE YOU. ITS SO FUCKING OVER!" Lexus screamed over the phone, I knew Max could hear her. She hung up the phone and so did I and I tossed the phone back on his pillow.
"Thanks, I wanted to break up with her for like a month now but I didn't have the balls to do it, so you actually did me a favor." Max said suddenly hugging me. I kicked him in the shin.
"FUCK!, Aw that hurt!" Max said grabbing his shin. I walked past him and went over to my bunk and grabbed his Iron maiden shirt that I hid from him a few days ago. He looked at me funny so I went into the kitchen/ living room and looked in the drawer under the sink and grabbed a pair of scissors. Max came to the door way and seen his favorite shirt and a pair of scissors in my hands, his eyes got huge.
"NO!" He screamed and lunged at me but I dodged him. Monte came in and sat on the couch with a soda.
"DON'T JUST SIT THERE! HELP ME!" Max screamed to Monte.
"You started it so you deal with it." Monte said sipping his soda. I smiled at him and he smiled back.
"DON'T CUT MY SHIRT!" Max said lunging from me again but I dodged him again. The tour bus door opened and Craig and Rob walked in.
"YOU WANT THE SHIRT COME GET IT!" I said running to the back of the tour bus.
"WOAH what's going on?" Rob said
"Max started it!" I said Max lunged at me again and I went around the table and he chased me around it until Craig stepped in the middle of us.
"GIVE ME THE FUCKING SHIRT DAMMIT!" Max said.
"GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE THEN!" I yelled at him.
"Come get it then." Max said stepping back with his arms wide open.
"I am not gonna grope you dick to get my phone back, you have STD's from all those whores and groupies you've been with...." I said from behind Craig.
"You put her phone down your pants?" Rob said looking at Max.
"Yep." Max said with a smile, Craig and Rob started cracking up, Max then made a sex face.
"I think you got a text message." Max said smiling.
"Don't cum on my phone bastard." I said.
"All I need is a few more text messages, Monte text me like a lot." Max said smiling at me.
"Don't you dare Monte, unless you are planning on getting me a new phone." I said glaring at Max, Monte put his arms up in defense.
"Max, I am going to cut your shirt to ribbons right now if you don't give me my fucking phone!" I said. He walked closer and grabbed me by the hips I made a disgusted face and the guys started cracking up again.
"Get your phone, one more text message and I'm gonna burst all over your phone." He said laughing.
"You are disgusting." I said, but I needed my phone so I was gonna do it, Max is such a bastard. I looked down at his pants and sighed, I undid his belt buckle and his pants button.
"I can't believe I'm going to do this..." I said, The guys were all looking at us like a freak show. I reached down in his pants and my fingers brushed against his dick and he instantly got hard.
"GROSS!" I said which made the guys crack up even harder. Max was smirking though, I just wanted to punch him the face so bad right now. I went in even further and he was really big, I even searched under his dick and under his balls but I couldn't find it, there was a flash over to my left and I saw Craig, Monte and Rob taking pictures.
"DON'T TAKE PICURES!" I yelled at them.
"This is so going on the web..." Monte said taking another pic.
"I hate you all...." I said still searching in his pants oh my god where the hell was my phone?! Max was getting harder and hotter.
"You don't know how good this feels...." Max said, the guys laughed louder.
"Well I'm so glad you are so turned on but my hand is about to burn the fuck off!" I said. He tapped my shoulder which made me look up at him, he had my phone in his hands. My moth dropped open. I took my hand out his pants and quickly ran over to the kitchen sink and scrubbed my hands.
"You are such a fucking bastard! I fucking hate you so fucking much Max Green." I said taking my phone back, the guys were rolling on the floor now.
"Thanks for the foreplay." He said with a smirk.
"You are a pig." I said walking over to the tour bus door.
"Hey where are you going?" He said.
"Away from you, I can't fucking stand you!" I snarled, all the guys stopped laughing when they realized I was serious.
"I'll go with you." Monte said grabbing his hoodie.
"No offense Monte but I'm going alone." I said walking off the tour bus, I had no idea where I was going but I really didn't care. God why is Max such a bitch, I can't fucking stand him. I walked to the park and sat on the swings. Craig and I loved to swing when we were little. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I looked at the caller I.D., it was Craig.
"Speak." I said, yes that was how I usally anwsered my phone.
"I kicked his ass for you." Craig said reffering to Max.
"I could have done that." I said.
"Your mad."
"No..." I lied
"Yes you are."
"No I'm not mad... I'm just pissed off thats all." I said
"Where did you go? I'll meet you." Craig said
"Ugh, I'm at the park." I said.
"I'm on my way." He said hanging up the phone
♠ ♠ ♠
hurray for chap 3 tell me what you guys think, I love feed back :D please and thank you :D