Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 24)

"So according to this website I'm 6 weeks pregnant because I was able to take a home test." I said to Ronnie. He was sitting on the bunk beside me eating an apple.
"Okay, I'm apparently going to have to pee alot, I'm gonna be extra tired, My boobs are gonna get bigger and its gonna hurt-"
"How much bigger?" He asked smiling.
"Big enough that they will be sore and tender which equals no more boob action for you." I said sticking my tounge out at him.
"Noooooooooooo!" He said, I started cracking up. Monte walked over and I quickly shut the laptop. He raised his eyebrow and I raised mine right back at him.
"Whats on the laptop?"
"Nothin." Me and Ronnie both said in unison.
"Can I use it?"
"Yep." I said opening the laptop and beginning to close out the webpage but Monte took it before I had the chance to do so.
"Why were you guys looking at a week by week pregnancy calande-.......oh my god." Monte said as his eyes got huge.
"Monte its not what you think..." I said slowly.
"Oh really cuz right now I'm thinking you're pregnant!" Monte spazzed.
"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! God no one else knows! Promise to keep our secret!" I begged him.
"Fine. But Craig is gonna notice sooner or later.."
"I know I'm gonna tell him after the tour is over. By time the tour is over I won't be showing much anyway."
"True we only have about 3 weeks left of tour. God that sounds dreadful, who signed us up for this tour?!"
I giggled and I felt my stomach turn all of a sudden.
"I don't feel so good..." I said walking to the bathroom and puking all my breakfast up. Stupid pregnancy.
After some listorine and peeing (again) I went back to the bunk and took a nap.

I woke up with the worst mood ever. I went to the living room and sat on the couch watching teen mom (go figure). Ronnie put his arm around me and I slid away from him, he gave me a confused look.
"Sorry. I'm just in a really bad mood."
"Ah, the mood swings start." He said. I let my head fall on the table.
"Did that hurt?" He said chuckling.
"I want soda." I whined.
"How about red bull?"
"I don't think thats too healthy for me right now." I said
"Good call." He said walking over to the fridge. "Uhh how about sprite?"
"Yea. I've been thinking we might have to leave this tour a little early..."
"I've been thinking that too, don't you need a baby doctor or something?" He said handing me the soda, I took a sip of the sugary goodness.
"Yea, at first to be honest I didn't really care but everything it getting pretty real and I don't wanna loose this baby..." I said looking down at my stomach. I was only a little bloated, I still looked pretty normal. Ronnie sat down and put his arm around me and put his other hand on my stomach.
"Our baby is going to be just fine." He said kissing me
"Do you think we are going to be good parents?" I asked putting my hand over his.
"Of course." He said kinng me on the cheek I smiled and had the urge to pee again.
"I only took two sips!" I said getting up and going to the bathroom, I heard Ronnie cracking up behind me.

Ronnie took one look at my face and cracked up. We got the laptop back from Monte and watched some birth videos on youtube. I was horrified.
"No. No. Her vagina is like forever ruined. No..OH MY GOD ITS RIPPING OH MY GOD I'M GONNA THROW UP!" I said.
"I think you can get a c section if you like request it or something." Ronnie said putting the video on pause.
"I don't think it works that way Ronnie." I chuckled. I layed down and but both hands on my belly. ronnie put the laptop back under the bed and layed down with me. He smelled so good I turned into him and started sniffing him even more.
"What are you doing baby?" He said chuckling.
"You smell so fucking good. I think its turning me on..." I said kissing him. He climbed on top of me and started kissing me and sliding his hand up my shirt.
"Wait I don't think this is a good ideaaa..." I said while he started tracing the moan spot on my neck with his tounge.
"No this is a very good idea." He said chuckling.
"No, it might be bad for the baby." I said, he rolled off of me and I sat up. He reached over me and grabbed the laptop. My mouth dropped open.
"Well good to see that you can recover to internet porn so quicky!"
He started laughing. "That is not what I got this for." He said quickly typing something into google.
"HA! It says it right here! 'Sex is considered safe during all stages of pregnancy."
I rolled my eyes. "Read the next line sex addict."
"Oh... we have to talk to a doctor first." He said sadly. I chuckled and kissed him.
"And in order to talk to a doctor we have to talk to Craig." I said. We both got silent. I got up and Craig was on the top bunk napping. I tapped him and his eyes opened.
"Go away. Sleepy time."
"No, sleepy time late this is important..." I said, he looked at my and sighed. I backed up and he hopped down.
"Okay whats so important?" Craig said rubbing his eyes. Ronnie stood up behind me and squeezed my hand for support.
"Okay um...well...whats my favourite show on mtv?" I said easing my way into this.
"What? Uhh.. 16 and pregant I guess." He said running his fingers through his hair.
"Well I'm not 16 but I could be on that show..." I said biting my lower lip. Craig's eyes got huge and his mouth dropped open.
"What?! Aw man! I told you to be careful! Ahh shit Reina! Do you know how hard having a kid is?!" He took a deep breath. "I'm you brother and I'm gonna support you and love you no matter what. Congratulations." He said hugging me.
"Ow. Don't hug me so tightly, my boobs hurt being squished like that." I said wigging out of his grip.
"Sorry, Uh okay I'm gonna make a few phone calls to get you and Ronnie home in a few days ok? You need a doctor."
♠ ♠ ♠
short follow up chapter. quick shout out to the pregnancy calander website I'm using for facts:

http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/landing.aspx

thanks for reading <3