Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 25)

Why the hell do they call it morning sickness? Thiss hits me at everytime of the day, not just morning. Damn those dirty liars, I bet morning sickness was a term invented by a man because there is no way a woman would only call it morning sickness. Its only week seven and my boobs grew from a comfortable size 32c to a devistating 36d and Ronnie could not keep his hands off of them no matter how many times I pushed his hands away, growing my boobs this fast was very painful. I stopped at a Victorias Secret in almost every town. But another week and I would be home and not on this bumpy road. The road was not my friend at all, I was sure it was only making my 'morning sickness' worse, and don't get me wrong I'm the kind of girl who loves to sleep all day but this fatiuge is fucking crazy its gotten so bad that sometimes I catch myself falling asleep in the middle of a conversation. The worst thing of all? I could not have any chocolate, chocolate has turned its back on me, I can't even think about it without having to puke. Chocolate why did you leave me when I need you the most? WHY?!
I headed to the bathroom to pee one again. After I finished I splashed water on my face and looked in the mirror. I lifted up one of the only tops that fit my bust and looked at my belly. Nothing big yet just a tiny bit of bloating. I sighed and put my top back down. It seems like the only thing growing was my boobs dammit. I came out the bathroom and sat on the bunk with Ronnie. His eyes instantly went to my chest.
"Can I touch them please?!" He begged with his lower lip poking out, I laughed and closed out bunk curtain.
"Fine but be really gentle, they hurt like hell." I said pulling my shirt up, he unfastened my bra and took it off. He gently touched one and looked at me.
"That doesn't hurt, the nipples hurt the most."
"I wish we could have sex." Ronnie said sadly putting both hands on my chest. Thats been the hardest part for him, I wasn't sure if having sex was going to hurt the baby so we haven't had sex for week. Poor Ronnie.
"Honestly I don't know if its the hormones or something but I just want you to fuck me so bad." I said laughing, he smiled and kissed me. I slid my bra back on and pulled my top down.
"Thank you for making me more horny by saying that." He laughed.
I pulled the laptop on my lap and started googling baby names. Ronnie and I agreed that if it was a girl then I got to pick the name but if it was a boy then he got to pick the name. Suddenly I stumbled across the perfect name. I was looking her right in the face. Marilyn Monroe.
"I got it." I said smiling.
"Got what?" Ronnie said nuzzling in my neck.
"Marilyn. That'll be her name. Marilyn." I said letting the name flow through my mouth. It just felt perfect.
"I like that." Ronnie agreed.
The wave of nauesa hit me again. I had nothing left to barf up.
"Fuck." I said walking to the bathroom once again. I walked out and bumped into Max.
"Ow." I said putting both my hands on my chest.
"Sorry. Hey did you get a secret boob job?" He chuckled.
"No. I'm pregnant Maxy Pad." I said using his stupid nickname. He stuck his tounge out at me.
"Is it mine?" Max said grabbing my hips.
"No, you dick. Its Ronnies." I said hitting his hands off my hips. He smiled and flicked my boob.
"Ow you dick, that fucking hurts."
"I know." He said smirking and walking past me.
"You're such a fucking dick." I said walking away back to the bunks.

"Reina don't leave!" Monte said hugging onto me and making at scene at the terminal. Rob and Craig joined the hug.
"Oh my god get off me before I puke. Someone smells like jack daniels."
"Sorry." Craig smiled
"LAST CALL FOR B4"
Ronnie grabbed my hand and we walked to the gate. I felt tears welling up in my eyes and I couldn't hold them back. Craig came up and hugged me with tears of his own in his eyes.
"I'm going to miss you so much. I'll see you in three weeks okay." He said with a shaky voice, I nodded my head and went back to Ronnie wiping my tears. He kissed the top of my forehead as we boarded the plane.

An hour and a half later we were back at Ronnie's apartment. It felt weird with just me and him.
"I can't believe you almost got into a fight with the taxi driver." I laughed laying on his black leather couch.
"He asked for your number and when he finished taking out bags out the trunk he slapped you on the ass!" He said sitting next to me.
"Jealous?" I said climbing on top of him and kissing him, he grabbed my hips and kissed me harder. His kisses travled down to my neck and I started moaning.
"It feels amazing just to hear you moan again." He said putting his hands on my chest and smiled.
"When's your appoitment?"
"3 more hours baby, just 3 more hours." My phone started ringing and I answered it, Craig pratically yelled into my ear.
"HOWS MY BABY?!"
"Oh well I'm fin-"
"Not you. The bun in the oven." Craig chuckled.
"The bun is fine, we have our first apointment in 3 hours." I said chuckling
"Okay call me after. I MISS YOU!"
"I miss you too. Bye Craig." I said hanging up.

I hate the OBGYN. After asking me a whole bunch of questions about my family history, blood testing me for and STD's, a pelvic exam and a pap smear I was fucking exausted.
"I'm sorry about all that. We just needed to see how the baby is doing." Our OBGYN Gretchen said carrying a clipboard and smiling at me and Ronnie.
"Well?"
"All the tests came back good and your pregnancy seems to be going very smothly. Since you are 8 weeks along lets get this ultrasound started!" Gretchen said cheerfully. Ronnie walked over to me and held my hand as I layed back on the table and Gretchen smeared lots of clear blue-ish jelly all over my belly. She took a remote looking thing and started pressing hard on my belly, we all looked at the screen and saw a little jelly bean looking thing.
"Aw, look how cute! Here's the head and here is its little heart beating..."
I squeezed Ronnies hand and he bent down and placed a kiss on my forehead.
"Can you tell if its a boy or girl yet?" Ronnie asked
"No, sadly we have to wait until about 20 weeks for that. Would you like an ultrsound picture?"
"Sure." I said, she clicked a button and handed me a towel while a picture printed. I wiped all the disgusting jelly off my belly and handed the towel back to her.
"Everything looks great. Very happy pregnancy equals very happy baby. Now do you have any questions for me? Everything said in this room is competly confidental." Gretchen said looking between me and Ronnie, My cheeks heated up and I looked at the printed picture.
"Ah blushing, thats usually the intro to a sex question." Gretchen laughed.
"Well we have been super scared to have sex because of the baby and she didn't want to do it until after we got an ok from a doctor so..." Ronnie said.
"Since Reina's pregnancy is not a high risk pregnancy and she is not at risk for miscarraging, yes sex is ok but if there is any bleeding or spotting comming from her vagina stop immedately. Are you the father?"
"Yes he's the father." I said snapping my head up. He smiled and traced my back with his fingers.
"Ah good! Because having different sex partners when pregnant is very dangerous for the baby as new diseases can be introduced. You are both in a monagamus relationship with each other?"
"Yes." we both answered in unison.
"Even better. Now I want to see you back here in two weeks okay?" Gretchen said smiling.
God I hate the OBGYN.
♠ ♠ ♠
PSSSSSSSST! wanna see the ultrasound of the baby? Copy and paste the link below into your own browser!

http://cdn.sheknows.com/graphics/ultrasound/Dee_8weeksprofile.jpg

THANKS FOR READING <3