Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 4)

"Hey are you ok?" A guy said sitting on the swing next to me. I looked over and he was gorgeous, he had brown eyes that you could stare into all day he had black sexy messy hair and he had tattoos everywhere. He wore a black short sleeved shirt and red skinny jeans.
"Yah, I'm fine and OH MY GOD! YOU'RE RONNIE RADKE!" I yelled loudly, he smiled at my outburst.
"Yeah I guess I am. Well you know my name, whats yours?" he said with a cute smile.
"I have a feeling that you're not gonna like my name much." I said chucking a little.
"Tell me anyway."
I sighed. "Its Reina, Reina Mabbitt." I said
"Mabbitt? As in Craig Mabbitt?" He said, I couldn't tell if he was mad or fine with it.
"Yeah, he's my brother." I said.
"Well whatever. I didn't know he had a sister, no, I didn't know he has a hot sister." He said smiling at me. I laughed nervously.
"He would kill me if he knew you were talking to me right now." I chuckled
"Fuck him. Hey you wanna hang out later?" He said. I was blushing for some odd reason, something about this guy.... no, I don't fall in love, I told myself.
"Yeah, I would like that." I said smiling at him.
"Gimme your phone." He said putting out his hand, I handed him my phone and he dug in his pocket and handed me his. I put my number in his phone and we back our phones again.
"Later beautiful." He said getting up from the swing and kissing my forehead and smiling. I had to be blushing as red as a tomato. A couple of minutes later Craig walked up and sat on my lap.
"HI!" He said.
"And you sit on me why?" I said laughing.
"Because....Ok no reason but you're my sister so I can sit on your lap." He said smiling.
"I love you Craig." I said laughing.
"I love you too Reina. Hey who was that guy you were talking to earlier?" Craig asked, I froze, I knew the whole story and like I said to Ronnie, Craig would kill me if he knew I was talking to Ronnie.
"Uh, No one really. Just this guy trying to hit on me." I said not entirely lying.
"Oh, did you shoot him down? I don't think it would kill you to let a guy date you." He said.
"Whatever, MOM... and no I didn't shoot him down, he might text me later though, he asked if I wanted to hang out with him and I said yeah." I said blushing again.
"OH MY GOD FINALLY YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE!" Craig said jumping and squealing like a girl.
"Hey! No jumping if you're gonna be on my lap!" I said to him
"Race you back to the tour bus!" Craig said getting a head start.
"NO FAIR YOU GOT A HEAD START!" I said laughing and running behind him.

"I WIN!" I said bursting through the door, Craig showed up seconds later.
"I LOST!! AW!!" Craig said collapsing on the floor, I laughed and colapsed on top of him. My phone vibrated and I anwsered it.
"Speak." I said
"Hey." A voice said from the other side, I reconized it was Ronnie's voice, I slowly got off Craig and he sat up with a confused look on his face.
"Oh, hey." I said trying not to sound too excited.
"Hey, I know I just seen you and I may saound eager but, do you wanna like get some coffe or something, I'm super bored." he said.
"Is that the guy?" Craig mouthed. I shook my head yeah and he started clapping.
"Yeah sure, meet you at starbucks in a half an hour?" I asked him.
"YEAH! I mean cool sure." He said, I laughed.
"You have a cute laugh." He said, I'm glad that he couldn't see me blush, but Craig saw it and he started laughing loudly.
"Is that your brother?" Ronnie asked laughing.
"Yeah...hold on." I said putting my phone on the table, I slapped Craig in the chest.
"I'm sorry but that blush look on your face was priceless sis!" He said. I picked back up the phone.
"So you were blusing? Thats cute." Ronnie said which only made me blush more.
"You wish I was blusing over you." I said jokingly.
"Mhm, I know you were blushing. Anyway I'm gonna get ready for our date." He said.
"We're gonna get coffee, it's not a date." I said laughing.
"Don't crush my dreams." Ronnie said laughing, I laughed too.
"Whatever." I said chuckling
"Bye love." He said.
"Bye." I said hanging up the phone.
"REINA HAS A DATE!!!!!" Craig yelled.
"Shut up!" I said slapping him in the chest.
"OOO, with who?" Monte said comming into the room.
"This guy I met at the park." I said going into the bathroom to get ready, I plugged my straightner in and started applying my eyeliner.
"Whats his name?" Monte asked, I almost stuck the tip of the liquid liner in my eye.
"Uh, why does it matter?" I said, I couldn't tell anyone it was Ronnie, they would hate me. Hey they were mad at Ronnie, not me. I thought he deserved a second chance personally.
"Don't be feisty!" Monte laughed. I put my hair in a ponytail and started straigntning the hair I left out in the back. Once I was done straightning all my hair I changed into my Black Veil Brides shirt and my rainbow colored zebra pants and my purple converses. I grabbed Craig's drop dead hoodie and began to walk out the door.
"Wait!" Craig said grabbing my arm.
"What?" I asked him. He scratched the back of his head and blushed, I raised an eyebrow.
"We had the sex talk right?" Craig said, I blushed bright red and all the guys started cracking up really loud.
"Uh, yeah Craig. Can I go now?" I said.
"Yeah, have a good time.. WAIT not that good of a time..." Craig said, that made the guys laugh even louder.
"Oh my god, I know what you mean Craig." I said laughing and walking out the door.

"One vanilla cappicchino please." I said to the girl at the counter she rolled her eyes and told the girl in the back to make it. Ronnie walked in and smiled at me.
"HI REINA!" He said tackling me in a bear hug.
"Hi Ronnie." I said laughing.
"Your vanilla cappicchino is ready." The girl said.
"AW! You ordered without me?" Ronnie said with a pout face.
"Don't make that face." I said laughing. He turned and ordered his coffee while I sat at a table in the back, from here the cashier girl looked like she was flirting with him. I rolled my eyes while he rejected her gracefully he walked over and sat next to me.
"She was totally all over you." I said laughing. He raised an eyebrow and I mimicked him.
"Do I sense jealousy?" He said.
"No." I said flatly.
"Mhm, you know you want me all to yourself." He said, I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"Sir, your coffee is ready." she said dissapointed.
"Be right back." He said to me.
"Well thats good cuz I thought you were gonna be gone forever." I said sarcasticly. He laughed and got up and grabbed his coffee, the girl tried one more time to flirt with him but he rejected her again and sat back down with me.
"She can't take a fucking hint." Ronnie said sipping his coffee. I laughed and sipped my cappicchino.

"And then he tripped and fell into the pool!" Ronnie said finishing the story about him and Max in the past. We both laughed really loud. It was dark outside and Ronnie was walking me back to the bus, he promised not to go inside just to avoid me getting in shit with the guys.
"I had fun Ronnie." I said once we got back to the bus. He leaned me against the bus and brushed the hair out of my face, my heart was racing really fast his lips crashed into mine, I kissed him back and he put his hands on my hips. I tangled my fingers in his hair, he tilted his head and kissed me harder. After a few minutes he sadly pulled away, my hair was kinda tangled and my lips were tingling, that was the best kiss i had in my life.
"I should go, but I'll text you and see you tomorrow, I promise." He said giving me a quick peck after he left I leaned against the bus for a few more minutes and ran my fingers through my hair, god that kiss drove me crazy. I straightned out my clothes and walked back on the bus.
"YAY! You're back!" Rob said tacking me to the floor.
"Yes I am, I'm glad to see you too Rob, now get off me." I said laughing, he laughed and got up and then helped me up. My phone vibrated and it lit up saying that I had a text from Ronnie.

"I miss you already....
<First time naught second time nice>" I blushed and touched my tingly lips as I thought back to the kiss.

I texted him back.

"I miss you too <3
<It was never enough now was it.>"

"Why the hell are you blushing like you just got your first kiss or something?" Max said looking at me from the couch.
"Shut the hell up and mind your own dick. Damn." I said, I was still pretty mad at him.
"Aw, don't be like that! Are you still mad at me, your brother kicked my ass for doing that. And fuck it was like a long time ago." Max said.
"Look, I'm not in the mood ok? Fuck." I said walking off to my bunk where I put my head in my pillow. I grabbed my box of ciggs from under my pillow and my lighter and shoved them into my pocket and walked back out into the kitchen/ living room.
"Hey where's Craig?" I asked Rob.
"He went out with Monte to some club for the night." Rob said not taking his eyes off the TV. I walked over to the door and opened it.
"Where are you going?" Max asked looking at me.
"Wouldn't you like to know." I said walking outside. I closed the door and went to the back of the tour bus and sat down. I pulled the cig box out and pulled one cig out and put it in my mouth and lit it up and inhaled. Craig didn't know I was still smoking, he asked me to quit when I was 16 but I've been good now I only smoke like one box every two months and I only smoke when I get stressed.
"Hey you stole my smoke spot." Max said from behind me, I didn't even hear the tour bus door open. I shrugged my shoulders. He sat down next to me and pulled a cig from his pocket and tried to light it but his lighter was out.
"Fuck." He mumbled, I decided to be nice so I handed him my lighter. He stared at me in disbelif.
"Don't take it the wrong way." I said to him. He lit his cig and handed the lighter back to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay for chap 4! thanks for reading and plzzz sub if you like the story! and plzz gimme lots o feedback! i love feedback! please and thank you! :D