Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 6)

I stirred awake a little from the bright light comming in through Ronnie's window.
"Morning beautiful." He said gently kissing my forehead, I smilled a little and snuggled closer into him.
"I don't mean to be a mood killer but your phone is gonna vibrate off the nightstand." He said. I reached over and the screen was lit up and said that I had 30 missed calls, all from Craig, I looked at the time and it was 1:30pm. No wonder he called so much.
"He called 30 times." I said laughing a little Ronnie smiled.
"Well before he has a heart attack I think you should call him back." Ronnie said kissing my neck, I moaned a little and I could feel him smile.
"Be good." I said to Ronnie while I speed dialed Craigs number, it rang a few times but he finally picked up.
"FUCKIN FINALLY! I WAS GONNA GET A SEARCH PARTY FOR YOU! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, YOU LIKE DISSAPERED THIS MORNING!" Craig panic yelled over the phone, Ronnie kissed my neck but I resisted to moan.
"Craig, I'm fine." I said
"Where are you?" He asked.
"Uh, I'm at a friends house right nooww." I said moaning on the 'now' Ronnie kissed my neck spot again and smiled.
"Did you just moan?" Craig asked.
"Nooo." I said moaning again, Ronnie was enjoying this.
"YOU SO DID! YOUR AT THAT GUY'S HOUSE AREN'T YOU! AND YOU GUYS ARE HAVING SEX AREN'T YOU!" Craig said, I heard the guys cracking up in the background. Ronnie laughed.
"Yea I'm at his house but no we're not having sex, but he can't behave." I said making sure Ronnie heard, he smiled and kissed my neck again.
"Ew I don't wanna know about you guys foreplaying. Anyway when are you comming back?" Craig whined.
"I'll leave now." I said, Ronnie sighed sadly.
"Want me to pick you up?" Craig asked.
"NO! I can walk back." I said trying to prevent Craig from comming here.
"Uh, Ok I guess. See you soon then." He said.
"Bye."
"Bye." He said and I hung up the phone and turned to Ronnie, he had an innocent look on his face.
"You are not innocent, I told you to be good." I said jokingly, he laughed and gave me a quick peck.
"I could have been a lot worse." He said seductivly.
"I'm sure you could have been." I said kissing him in a seductive way.
"Don't kiss me like that if you have to leave." He said smiling and breaking the kiss.
"Walk me back?" I asked him.
"You mean you aren't embarassed to be seen with me?" He said.
"No I'm not embarassed, I just don't want you and the band to fight." I said, he kissed my forehead.
"I could take them all on, but to make you feel better I'll behave." He said getting up and zipping his jacket, I got up and put back on Craig's hoodie and my shoes.
After 15 minutes we made our way back to the tour bus.
"I miss you already." Ronnie said letting go of my hand. He leaned in and gave me a quick peck.
"Later beautiful." He said walking away, I waited until he was out of view before I opened the tour bus door and stepped inside. All the guys looked over then jumped up and tacked me in a group bear hug.
"REINA!" they all yelled.
"Hi guys, miss me much?" I said.
"Besides Craig, Max missed you the most!" Rob said, I laughed.
"I did not!" Max said.
"You were moping dude." Rob said.
"No, its called being hungover." Max said.
"How could you be hungover if you weren't drunk last night?" Monte said smiling.
"Shut up." Max said rolling his eyes.
"So you went over his house huh?" Craig said with a smirk, I blushed.
"Yea he came to pick me up early." I said. All the guys OOO-ed and giggled, I blushed and rolled my eyes.
"You guys are such girls..." I said laughing.

"OH MY GOD THAT SHOW WAS FUCKING AWESOME!" Max said yelling walking backstage, the guys just got done another show and I decided to see them play from backstage this time, they were really good and Craig was really into it actually they all were. Craig pulled me into a spinning hug that lifted me off the ground.
"You were awesome!" I said laughing as he put me down.
"Hey! He didn't do the show alone!" Rob said putting his drumsticks in his back pocket.
"You all were great! You guys looked really into it on stage, but Max why did you take off your pants on stage?" I said laughing.
"Cuz I'm so sexy my pants couldn't handle it and the fans loved it." He said putting his pants back on, he was right the fans went crazy when he started pulling off his pants, I was cracking up though.
"Whatever you say." I said laughing.
"I want ice cream!" Monte said.
"Lets go get ice cream then." Craig said.
We walked to the nearest ice cream place and grabbed a table in the back. From right to left we sat Craig, me, Max, Rob and Monte.
"Remember mom never gave us ice cream when we were younger but when dad was too lazy to make dinner he took us down to the ice cream parlor?" Craig said licking his chocolate ice cream.
"Oh yea! and mom always found out and wouldn't speak to dad for a week!" I said licking my rasberry ice cream.
"Uh oh." Max said licking his vanilla ice cream.
"What?" Monte said licking his starwberry ice cream.
"Groupies." Max said tilting his head in the direction of the door.
"ESCAPE THE FATE IS OVER HERE GIRLS!" I yelled to the girls, the guys started shooting daggers at me, I started laughing while the girls ran over squealing.
"Oh my god! We love you guys!" The red headed one said.
"Thanks, want us to sign anything?" Craig said giving them a smile.
"Actually could you sign my neck so I could get a tattoo guy to go over it?" The blonde one said to Monte.
"Sure." He said smiling.
"Oh my god! Thats such a good idea! Could you sign my neck?" The red headed one said to Rob.
"I don't really have a signature, its really just a picture, Is that okay?" He asked before he signed her.
"Yea! Just as long as I know its from you!" she said eagerly.
"And who are you?" The blonde one said looking at me with daggers in her eyes.
"Reina Mabbitt, who the fuck are you?" I said a little annyoed, fuckin groupie and she thinks she can ask who the hell I am.
"OH! I"m so sorry I didn't know you were Craig's...." The blonde said
"Sister." I finished, can't anyone see the resemblence.
"Yeah and she's my girlfriend." Max said putting his arm around me, both the girls shot invisible lasers at me through their eyes.
"NO! I'm not his girlfriend he totally kidding!" I said with my eyes wide.
"Aw, I love you too!" He said kissing my cheek. I slapped him in the chest.
"Ow." He said putting his hand on his chest where I just slapped him.
"He being stupid, I'm not his girlfriend, I promise." I said to the girls, they both sighed in reilf.
"Oh, good so we still have a chance. Ah bye guys! We love you!" They said walking out. I turned to Max and slapped him in the chest again.
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT! DID YOU SAY THE WAY THIER EYES SHOT LASERS AT ME?! YOU COULD HAVE GOT ME KILLED!" I yelled, all the guys laughed.
"Yeah, I mean she's actually my girlfriendd but I guess we could share.." Monte said playfully
"I'm up for a threesome." Max said smirking. I hit him in the chest again.
"Ow! Monte suggested it! Not me!" He said, I shot daggers at Monte.
"Don't kill me, I love you!" He said scooting down the seat, I quickly leaned over Max and Robert and Monte jumped out his seat and started running for the front door. I crawled over them and chased after Monte, he ran out the door and I went after him, he could run fast but I was a little faster, I leaped on his back and tackled him to the ground and twisted his arm behind his back, the guys came from behind us with their ice cream in hand.
"Now, what did you say at the table?" I said with a cruel smile.
"NOTHING! I TAKE IT BACK I WAS KIDDING!" He said, I gave him pitty and got off him.
"That's what I thought." I said laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay hopefully you liked it! I really need feedback to tell me how I'm doing with the story! please and thank you! :D