Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 7)

"You know, it just occured to me but we don't know your boyfriends name. What is it?" Rob asked, we were in the kitchen/living room playing cards on the floor. I instantly froze and questions ran through my head quickly should I make up a fake name or use a nick name? What if he catches on? What if he asks for a last name?
"Uh, his name is Ron." I said not entierly lying instead of Ronnie I just left out the nie and used Ron.
"Same age?" Rob asked not catching on to the nickname and throwing down a card.
"Not exactly..." I said throwing down a card, Rob raised an eyebrow.
"How old is he then?" Rob said studying his hand.
"Uh he's actually 23..." I said, Rob's mouth dropped open.
"You know when Craig finds out he's gonna freak, 5 years is a big difference." Rob said putting down a card.
"Dammit you win again!" I said throwing down my cards.
"Hehehehe." He said. Craig walked in and took off his jacket and threw it on my head.
"Thanks!" I said taking the jacket off my head and throwing it back at him.
"HEY GUESS WHAT!" Rob yelled.
"OMG DUD WHAT?!" Craig said with the same tone.
"HER BOYFRIEND IS 5 YEARS OLDER THAN HER!" Rob said, I threw the cards at him and Craig's mouth dropped open.
"What?" Craig said to me.
"I'm gonna fuck you up later." I said to Rob, he smiled and shrugged his shoulders.
"Reina, he's 23? That is way to old for you, hell, he's the same age as me!" Craig said.
"I know! I know! But I'm 18 I can handle it!" I said.
"He's gonna use you." Craig said sitting next to me.
"Now why the hell would you say that? You don't even know him." I said kinda annoyed.
"Well maybe I should meet him and tell him to fuck off." He said, I slapped myself mentally.
"No. End of story." I said getting up and sitting on the couch and turning on TV.
"What the fuck do you mean end of story? Why can't I meet him?" He said snatching the remote from my hand and turning off the TV.
"Because you are judging him before you even really know him and by the way you talk, you make me think you're gonna fuck it up, this is like the first guy I actually like and you are not gonna fuck it up for me ok?" I said.
"What if I promise not to fuck it up?" Craig said, he was making this difficult, I was gonna fuck Rob up so hard after this.
"No." I said not able to come up with another reason.
"She's hiding something dude." Monte said comming in and grabbing a soda. I shot daggers in his direction.
"No I'm not. God you guys piss me off." I said getting up and slipping on my shoes.
"I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE FUCK I CAN'T MEET HIM YOUR ACTING LIKE...REALLY WEIRD ABOUT IT!" Craig yelled.
"I'M NOT ACTING WEIRD! I JUST WANNA GO OUT WITH HIM OH MY GOD IS THAT OKAY MOM? THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY WE'RE FIGHTING ABOUT THIS!" I yelled back.
"At least tell me his name." Craig said running his fingers through his hair.
"It's Jake." I said walking towards the door.
"I thought it was Ron?" Rob said.
"I lied." I said walking out. God! Why do they still treat me like I'm a kid?
♠ ♠ ♠
yay srry the chap is short and all the others were long bt the next one is gonna be long promise :D