Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 8)

"Fuck him, but if you want to stop seeing me I would understand cuz you guys are brother and sister and I don't wanna come in the middle and fuck everything up in your life, I could care less about Craig though." Ronnie said after I told him the whole story of what happened on the tour bus, I was stretched out on his couch and had my head rested in his lap while he ran his fingers through my hair, he had a calming effect on me as soon as I started talking to him I felt like I could actually forget my problems for a minute and relax. I sat up and looked him in the eye.
"No Ronnie, I would never want to stop seeing you, you don't fuck up my life cuz it was already fucked. You make it better." I said smiling. He smiled and kissed me gently on the lips, I turned my body towards his and kissed him deeper. His hands slid down to my hips and I tangled my fingers in his hair, I tugged his hair and he moaned gently.
"We're gonna need a bedroom." He said seductivly in my ear, I nodded my head and he picked me up bridal style without his lips leaving mine. He kicked open his bedroom door and he layed me down on the bed and climed on top of me, his fingers grazed just under my shirt and just the touch of his fingetips made me hotter. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeper, his tounge slided across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let his tounge wrestle with mine, his fingers slid further up my shirt and he started kissing my neck. My legs wrapped around him while his kisses travled down my neck.
"Ronnie..." I moaned gently when he found the spot on my neck. I slid my hands down his back and tugged at his shirt signaling that I wanted him to take it off. He sat up and lifted his shirt off him, I pulled off my shirt and tossed it to the ground leaving my black lace bra exposed, Ronnie smiled.
"So beautiful." He whispered kissing my neck making his way down to my chest.
"Ronnie..." I moaned, he was making me so hot and we haven't even done the physical things yet.
He kissed my chest and slowly unbuttoned my pants, I ran my fingers up and down his back which seemed to turn him on, he tugged at my pants and I lifted my hips and he took them off effortlessly. I undid the button on his pants and he grabbed a condom from his back pocket and took them off. He started kissing my upper left brest and that only made me moan louder. I felt his fingers slide under my back and unhook my bra and he tossed it to the floor and started kissing my brest nipple.
"Ronnie..." I moaned louder.
"Is this your first time?" He whispered in my ear. I slowly nodded my head, he looked in my eyes and smiled warmly.
"Then I'll be gentle." He said going back and kissing my brest nipple. I could feel his 'excitment' (boner) against my thigh which made me even hotter. His hands slid down to my hips and played with the edges of my panties. He slid one finger under and quickly slipped it inside me. I moaned really loudly and grabbed his hair, He kissed me fully and passionately on the lips, he thrusted his finger in and out and I moaned with each thrust.
"I think you like this." He said smiling seductivly and he slipped another finger inside.
"OH!" I moaned, this felt like pure bliss. I tugged at the edge of his boxers and he slipped my sky blue lace panties off and then he slipped his red boxers off.
"Ready?" he said putting on the condom, I nodded my head it felt like I couldn't speak unless I was moaning, he slid inside me slowly and he was really big but it felt great, it almost felt like he was melting inside me, he looked up at me concerned and I kissed him signaling for him to keep going. He went in and out slowly and I was moaning loudly.
"You feel...so..good..." he whispered in my ear, I moaned his name in response, he started going faster and it felt like my world was spinning, he gently kissed me on the lips.
Then the worst happened, my phone started ringing from the nightstand, at all the times why now? Ronnie kept thrusting but his head turned from the nightstand to me.
"Don't....anwser....that" I moaned. He smiled and reached over and grabbed the phone and thrust inside me again. He pressed the anwser key and put the phone next to my ear, I gave him a dirty look but he thrust inside me again and kissed my neck, it was so hard not to moan.
"Hello?" I anwsered kinda out of breath.
Thrust.
"Hey, we didn't mean to piss you off." Craig said.
Thrust.
"We? Am I on speaker phone?" I said, hey this was actually going ok.
"Yea, hey I'm sorry for stuff." Rob said.
Ronnie thrust a little faster and gently ran his fingers on my brest nipple, I moaned and he thrust again.
"Are you jogging or something?" Craig asked, the guys started cracking up in the background.
"No dude those are sex noises..." Max said laughing. I could picture Craig's face.
"Please tell me your jogging.. The images are too much to bear..." Craig said.
Ronnie thrust faster and kissed the spot on my neck and I let out a loud moan and started moving my hips with his.
"Can you call... me back later pleasse?" I moaned into the phone. I couldn't help it.
"YEAH REINA!!!" I heard Monte cheer in the background.
"Shut up! Uh Reina I think your brother froze with a really weird look on his face..." Max said.
"Then call...back...in like...30 miiinutesss ok?" I said.
"REINA PLEASE TELL ME YOUR USING A CONDOM WITH THIS GUY!" Craig said loudly, Ronnie thrust faster and I could tell we were close to a...release, I dug my nails into his back and he moaned.
"Yes Craig we're being SAFEEEE!" I said as Ronnie and I released, our bodies were both shaking and he moaned my name loudly. He pulled out and kissed my neck.
"OH MY GOD THE IMAGES! NOOOO! I'M NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO GET THESE IMAGES OUT OF MY HEAD! OH MY GOD!" Craig yelled in the background, I could hear all the guys cracking up so I hung up the phone.
"Oh my god that was great." Ronnie said rolling off me.
"I guess my first time was special." I said laughing and putting my phone back on the nightstand.
"That was funny though, he just cares a lot thats all." He said giving me a quick peck.
"Mmm, I guess you're right." I said smiling.
"I'm always right." He said jokingly.
"Ronnie.." I said hesitantly.
"Mhm?" He said cradling me in his arms.
"I think I...Love you" I said, he kissed me passontely.
"I love you too." He said while kissing me. For the first time, I was truly in love.

"Do you have to go?" Ronnie said kissing my hand, we were back at the tour bus and it was pretty late, I decided to come back late cuz hopefully the guys were drunk and couldn't remeber what happened or they were out getting drinks. I took his face in my hands and kissed him seductivly on the lips.
"Tease." He said smiling and breaking the kiss. I smiled and gave him a quick peck.
"See you tomorrow?" He asked
"Yeah, lets go out tomorrow." I said.
"Later beautiful." He said kissing the top of my forehead and walking back to his place, I waited until he was out of view then I stepped on the tour bus and just my luck all the guys were on. They looked at me and I started blushing.
"THE IMAGES JUST GOT WORSE!" Craig said grabbing his head and looking down. The guys all started laughing really loud.
"So......" Monte said with a smile.
"So....what.?" I asked.
"So how the hell was it? It was your first time right? Ah so innocent..." Rob said laughing. I blushed bright red and looked over at Craig, he was the only one who knew it was my first time.
"You told them?!" I said.
"They drug it out of me, they got me all drunk and....sorry." Craig said running his fingers through his hair. I heard moaning that sounded like it was comming from a phone.
"Oh, got a text message." Max said laughing and holding his phone, the moaning contined and I reconized it was me moaning from earlier.
"YOU RECORDED THAT?! YOU PERVERT! CHANGE THAT RIGHT NOW! YOU WILL NOT BE NOTIFIED EVERYTIME YOU HAVE A TEXT MESSAGE BY MY....moment..." I said to him, the guys were cracking up, I glared at Craig and he put his hands up in defense.
"I had nothing to do with that! You were on speaker and they all recorded you on thier phones and set it as their ringtone, I told them it was gross for them to do that AND I CAN'T GET THE FUCKING IMAGES OUT MY HEAD IF YOU GUYS KEEP PLAYIN THAT SHIT!" Craig said covering his ears. Max typed fast and then closed his phone and then Monte's phone started with my voice moaning loudly 'Yes we are being SAFEEE!'. I glared at him and he typed fast and Rob's phone started moaning loudly, My mouth dropped and he shrugged his shoulders.
"Hey you may be like a sister to me, but you have a fucking hot moan." He said laughing, I blushed even brighter and Craig put his hands over his ears again.
"You guys are never gonna let this go are you?" I said after a few minutes. They all smiled except for Craig.
"Nope." They all said laughing.
"So you still didn't anwser the question..." Monte said.
"I'm not gonna tell you about my sex adventure." I said grabbing a beer from the fridge. Monte lifted up his phone and started playing my moans again, which got more laughs from the guys.
"If I tell you how it was, will you delete that?" I asked them taking a sip of my beer. They all nodded. I sighed and took another sip of beer.
"I AM SO NOT STAYING IN HERE TO LISTEN TO THIS!" Craig said walking to the bunk area with his ears covered, we all laughed.
"Well don't be shy!" Rob said.
"Okay, it was fucking awsome no it was fucking amazing." I said, they all whooped and laughed while I sipped my beer and blushed.
"Now you guys have to delete that shit." I said pointing at them, they all showed me that they deleted it but Max.
"Hm, I think I want more detail if I'm gonna delete this gold." He said smirking, the guys OOO-ed and I blushed again.
"What the fuck? You mean like go into detail? Ugh you are so disgusting." I said finishing my beer.
"That I don't deny but spill or I will put my phone up to the mic at our next concert and play this, then I will personally drag you out on stage." Max said smirking.
"DON'T YOU DARE! YOU ARE SO SICK MAX!" I said yelling and laughing with the guys. I sighed and grabbed another beer.
"Minor details or dirty details?" I asked him, the guys eyes got huge.
"Dirty details pwease." Max said, the guys all leaned in closer.
"I knew you were going to say that..." I said, then I explained what happened in detail and when I finished they stared at me lustfully.
"Just putting it out there, I totally have a boner in my pants and these skinny pants are starting to hurt." Max said, I made a disgusted face at him and ran my fingers through my hair.
"I will forever carry these images in my head." Monte said happily.
"Perv." I said laughing.
"That better than my fucking first time." Rob said laughing.
"Me too my first time was with a whore." Max said.
"My first time was actually with my girlfriend but then I found out she cheated on my two days later." Monte said laughing.
"Thats not funny! Didn't that hurt?" I said.
"Fuck yeah it hurt but then I found out the guy she cheated on me with had herpies. I'm just glad I got to her first." Monte said laughing.
"Fuck yeah dude." Rob said high fiving him.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok hope you liked it ! i worked hard on it took me like two days lol. plz keep reading and giving feedback! I LOVE IT! please and thank you! chap 9 comming soon and a monte bryan money love story too......