Status: Finished

You'll Find Out On Your Own

We're Going Back.

I woke up, hearing my mother yell from down the hall that it was time for me to get the hell up. I groaned and rolled over smacking the figure beside me. “Ow” My eyes snapped open and Jimmy lied their half awake. “What the hell are you doing here?” I asked and jumped up. “I fell asleep” he said rubbing his eyes. “You told my mom you would leave, and that was at 11!” I hissed and grabbed the clothes I had lying around for the first day of school. “I'll sneak out..” he groaned and got up. I shut the door and changed. Put some eyeliner and mascara on and walk out the door, down the hall and turned into the kitchen. “See James stayed over again” my mom slowly spoke. I cringed. “He just fell asleep mom, you know we aren't anything other than friends” I said softly. “I trust you, now eat up. I have to get to work and I'm guessing you want a drive”She placed a plate of food in front of me. Eggs, toast and bacon. I shook my head. “Jimmy's driving, he said so yesterday, so you can go whenever” I said eating slowly “Alright then. Don't be late and I better not get any calls saying you skipped the first day” she warned. I smiled and nodded watching her walk out the door. I finished up and then headed to the bathroom. Fixing up my hair and then walking out. I slide on my shoes and checked myself again in the mirror. The front door opened and people entered. “Emily where are youu!!?” “Dude shouldn't you knock”
I smiled but then made a funny face in the mirror. Matt was with them? I was only expecting Zack and Jimmy. I walked out of my room, grabbing the bag with all my school junk in and met the three of them. “Hey” I said. “Hey” Matt smiled. I wanted to grin like a girl freaking out over her celeb crush but kept calm. “Let's get going, can't be late for the first day” Zack rolled his eyes. “Aw Zacky, don't be over enthusiastic now” I grinned and poked him.

I walked out last locking the door and then headed over getting in the backseat with Matt. I didn't look at him, still wondering why the hell he was driving with us instead of his football buddies. I looked out the window and watched as the view of the school came to be. Students roamed around, talking to their friends and meeting up with their groups. We parked and Matt jumped out escaping our presents as Jenny Larson's view came into sight. I rolled my eyes. “What was with him car pooling with us anyways?” I asked annoyed. “Aw little miss jealously jealous much” Zack mocked. “Shut the fuck up Baker, and someone answer the question” I sternly spoke. The two laughed. “I don't know. He asked me as I left your house last night” “Oh” I said in the same annoyed tone. “Yeah, I also heard someone else spent it with you, you two getting too comfortable with one another or what, don't make me third wheel!” he said talking really fast. I laughed. “No, Baker, don't let your mind go their” I said and walked towards the school.

The bell rang and we walked towards our assigned home rooms. I was placed with Jimmy and Matt while Zack was with a bunch of people he hated. “Aw poor Zacky” I frowned. He frowned is discussed and moved into Mr. Vanderburgh's room. While Matt, Jimbo and I headed into Mrs. Kelly's room which was right across the hall. We sat in the back; Jimmy and I. Matt was up a few rows with his football friends Kyle and Kent. To my displease Jenny Larson was also in this class. “Great” I mumbled and placed my head on the desk. “Just your luck baby” Jimmy chuckled and sat back in his seat, placing his hands behind his head. I used this advantage and quickly punched him in the gut. “Ouch” He lowly growled. “That's what you get be-otch!”

By the time lunch came around I was already bored out of my mind. I had gotten Math, History and Bio over with which made me want to gouge my eyes out because they bored me so much.

Zack and I sat in the back of the cafeteria eating when a female figure walked by. I looked over to him, who looked down and smiled. His cheeks flushed a light pink. I smirked. “Zacky boy gots a crush on little Miss Carolina poplu-ar?” I asked he looked up shooting me a glare. “Shut up Emily at least I plan to go after the ones I like!” he snapped. I rolled my eyes and then noticed Jimmy walk over with another guy. “Where have you been?” I asked. “Principals office, here with Brian” he said. I turned to the very handsome looking teenager. He had dark brown eyes and dark hair. He smiled and sat down with us. “On the first day, new record?” Asked Zack. “This is Zack and Emily, they're just as weird so don't feel bad if you want to get up and leave” My jaw dropped and I crossed my arms looking away from them all. “Oh, and I wouldn't fuck with that one, she'll bitch you out” Jimmy also added eating at his food. “Shut the fuck up, god I hate you” I got up and walked away. “Emily I was kidding!” He yelled out and flipped him off. Others watched and laughed as he got rejected and I headed to my locker to grab my books.

“Sullivan giving you shit?” I looked to my right to see Matt leaning against the lockers. “Yeah, beat the shit out him bat man” I grinned and Matt rolled his eyes. “I will, just for you though” My heart might have skipped a beat when he said that though to Matt I was sure it had no great effect on.

“Emily please don't hate me!” I heard Jimmy running down the hall. “Here's your chance” I told Matt. I turned around and shook my head. “What!” “You're messing with the wrong chick there dude, she's been my best friend longer than yours” Matt's voice boomed. I turned back to see Jimmy staring at him slightly scared. “Don't fucking mess with her” Matt warned and checked him into the lockers. I smiled and rushed to class. The next one was English and just as Matt predicted a day earlier, we had it together.
♠ ♠ ♠
The more comments the more you'll see posted ;)