Status: Finished

You'll Find Out On Your Own

Ok Jimmy?

I grabbed a nice seat in the back by the window. I opened my books and sat down as the bell rang and people walked in.
“Dude, fucking Sanders actually scared the shit out of that Jimmy kid” some dude said to his friend. “I know, I think they're fighting after school. I want to watch this shit!”
I silently laughed to myself looking out the window. Like that would happen. Matt walked in and looked around. He spotted me and ran over grabbing the seat next to me. I smiled and he opened his books. “So what is this I hear about you fighting Jimmy?” I asked laughing. Matt frowned making me frown. “You aren't right!” I hissed. Watching the teacher since he was talking. “Well you told me to, so I am” “Matthew!” I glared. “Well he pissed you off, why shouldn't I.” “I don't know. He drove you here this morning” “So, I don't need that piece of shit he calls his car” “Matt, jeez rude much” “Emily, seriously, you need real friends” “Well you aren't being my real friend right now” I snapped. “Mr. Sanders is there an issue back their?” asked the teacher. “No” Matt said lowly and glared to me. I shook my head and looked back out the window.

The rest of the class was quiet between us two. All until Matt spoke up. “I'm sorry, I don't like pissing you off, I won't fight him...I'll just hurt him in the long run” I rolled my eyes but settled with it. “Why do you care so much Matt?” I asked randomly getting up because it was time to pack up and the bell would ring soon. “Because, you're Emily, you get in trouble, I cause trouble, we are perfect best friends. I need you, You need me” he said laughing. I rolled my eyes. Just friends...

We walked out and Jimmy saw us and ran off. I rolled my eyes. Zack watched him run off confused. “So Baker, How was Oceans class?” I asked. “I fell asleep” he said and walked with me. I grinned. Figured, I warned him that class was boring.

“Dude, seriously I'm sorry, don't beat the shit out of me!” Jimmy put his hands up. We cornered him. “Dude, don't fucking talk shit about me and you won't be in this situation” I said walking in front of Matt. “You?” He asked. “Yeah, I told Matty boy to beat you up” I smiled. Jimmy stared at me in aw. “Well then, bring it!” he manned up. Matt laughed. “I'm not wasiting my time on you, see you later Em, I got football practice in ten” he said and walked off. “Drive me home Sullivan and don't ever expect me to like you ever” I said. He frowned. “You love me Emily, you do way deeeeeeeep down” He grinned. I rolled my eyes. “Okay so I can't hate you, but ...fine, you win Jimmy. I LOVE YOU!” I stated. Zack laughed and jumped in the back seat of the car as we got to it. “Be my girlfriend?” he asked smiley. I laughed and turned to Zack who's head poked between the two front seats. “Nope” I smiled and elbowed Zack in the chest. “Ow, hurt my heart...what a bitch” he groaned falling back. I smiled. “Didn't you know that Zack?”

I jumped out of the car and then went up to the house. I unlocked the door and then walked inside. My mom wasn't home and since she wasn't home no one else was. I headed straight to my room and lied down staring up at the ceiling bored. There was a knock on the door which made me get up. I opened it once to it and saw Zack standing there. “He drove to his house... and not mine” he said unimpressed. I laughed and opened the door even more. “Stay here” we chilled in the living room until the door opened and closed. “HEY!” Jimmy smiled. Zack glared at him. “You drove home to walk over here?” he asked annoyed. Jimmy nodded. I just live two houses over.” He stated. “Yeah but I DON'T!” Zack said annoyed. “When my mom gets home, I'll drive you home Zee” I said and turned on the TV. We hung out until Jimmy got hungry and left and soon after that my mom entered the house. “I'm driving Zacky home” I said taking the keys. “Okay, I'm going to start up supper” she said and we left. I jumped into my mom's BMW and Zack smiled. “I like this car, I want this car” he said. I laughed. “No and no...” I grinned. He frowned. “I'll have a car like this one day, watch me” “I'm not going to doubt that Zacky, not going to doubt”

I dropped him off and then took the long way home. Going past the school and football field where all the guys dressed alike practicing for the first game this Friday, the same night as the beach party I was going to. I guess I my as well do both, so then I wouldn't be clueless on who won the game...though I was quite sure the guys of Huntington would beat out Ocean View.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT + SUBSCRIBE= MORE POSTAGE ;D