Status: Finished

You'll Find Out On Your Own

I know its hurting you, But its killing Me

The class was horrible. When Matt walked in at the beginning of it he looked over directly over to Brian and I. I sat in the same spot as yesterday and Brian sat in his seat. He frowned but didn't say anything moving over and sitting with his friends, Jenny included. The class dragged on but I had to say I was thankful for Brian being in the class as well. We chat on about music and stuff like that. I learned he played guitar and that he wanted to be a studio guitarist. When the class did finally end it was on a lighter not then when the day started which made me happy though I wasn't too thrilled when I noticed a certain someone leaning against my mom's four door BMW. I took in a deep breath and moved past him opening the door and unlocking the rest for Zack since I was driving him home.
“Listen, I'm sorry” he spoke. I turned to him. “Go play football, jock boy” I said and got in shutting the door and starting up the car. “A little harsh much?” Zack spoke. “Zack please..” I warned and backed up. Matt moving out of the way. A look that could kill even the most heartless soul could be seen through my rear view mirror. It might have been hurting him but it was killing me.

I dropped Zack off at his house before making it home and not bothering looking across the road. What where the chances that small two door sports car wouldn't be in his driveway?

“Mom, I'm home!” I yelled. “In here!” she yelled. I headed to my moms room where she had business clothes lying out. My mom was a lawyer. “Blue or Black...or Gray?” she asked. I looked down at the suites. “Dark gray, and blue” I said picking out her thing shirt, skirt and jacket. “Where are you going?” I asked. “On a business trip. To New York. Its for the weekend though” she smiled. I nodded. This meant I had the house to myself. “I'm giving you my car...in fact keep it for good because when I get back my Land Rover should be in!” she smiled. I looked at her shocked. “I get to keep the BMW!” I said shocked. “An extra early graduation present...but you have to be extra good...or else it'll be mine again” she warned I nodded and grabbed the house phone dialing Zacky's number. “Hey what's up?” he asked. “GUESS WHAT!” “What?!” he asked shocked by my excitment. “I OFFICIAL OWN THE BMW!” “WHAT?!” “YEAHH! MY MOM HAD ORDERED A LAND ROVER AND NOW, AH! I GET TO KEEP THE CAR!” I squealed. “Dude no fair! Ugh... I'm driving with you everyday now!” he stated. I laughed. “That's alright, I don't mind. Though since you have a job you will be paying the gas bill” I laughed. “Yeah... So we should celebrate” “We should...hey since my mom is also leaving for the weekend you should crash here after the beach party!” I stated. We talked for awhile longer before he had to go because he had to leave for work at the market store in the mall. I hung up and smiled as I head into my room. AH this was great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short but something. Comments bring more posts.

By the way, any guesses on what song the title for this chapter is from? :D