Status: Finished

You'll Find Out On Your Own

Yeah We're Together, So What?!

The weekend past pretty quickly and before I knew it I was waking up to have it be Monday.

I showered and got dressed before grabbing my keys, bag and my wallet and headed out the door. Before stopping at school I made a quick trip to Star Bucks and then headed off to school. I parked and headed inside, just in time before second bell.

The first class was boring, though Math always was. Bio we took too many notes and by the time break came around I was well into hanging out and telling everyone I was bored. I walked outside to see Zack, Jimmy and Brian hanging out. I walked over to them, neither of them noticing except Brian. His arm snaked around my waist as we left the other two to fight over who was a better guitarist. I rolled my eyes at the conversation, those two had to be fighting over something didn't they.

“So how was your first two classes?” “Boring” I stated bluntly. Brian chuckled and kissed my head. “I can't wait until last period, only me and you” he sighed as the other two finally noticed he had left and yelled at us from behind.
“I can't wait either” I spoke and we past a few kids and headed back inside. I stopped by my locker and grabbed my History books just in time for the bell to ring. “See you at lunch” Brian kissed me. I smiled and nodded. “Have fun in gym” I grinned. He shrugged and ran off to the gym which was out of this section of the school. I turned to head to my class to see his face fall. Matt stood their staring at me like an idiot, though it seemed everyone else around us in the hall didn't take noticed or even care at all. I faked a smile and moved on, he saw our kiss so what? Why does he even care? He had Jenny Larson.

I entered the room and took my seat. The hour passed slowly as all we did was read a five page chapter and do some questions. I shut my book and stuffed it in my bag as the lunch bell rang.

“STOP THROWING THE FUCKING FRIES!” Brian yelled chucking a couple of his at Jimmy as he grabbed everything on the table and threw it at Zack who sat across at him. “YOU GOT A DATE WITH HER FRIDAY!!” He yelled referring to Zack finally asking Carolina on a date. His face was full of glee as he sat across from Brian and I. “So where are you taking her?” I asked slipping at my coke. We currently sat inside of Dairy Queen down town. “I don't know, where should we go?” he asked as we packed up to head back to last class. “Hmmm...take her out to dinner and then a movie, classic and cheep” I stated. He nodded liking the idea as we exited the place. Brian and I got in my car as the other two got into Jimmy's. “See you two later, we're going to the park” Jimmy yelled. I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, ok” I sighed and pulled out. We headed off into our separate directions and things went quiet. “Um, Matt knows” I said glancing over to Brian. “About us?” he asked and I nodded my eyes glued to the road. “So” he added. “So, he seemed kind of...heart broken about it and I don't know why” I confessed. Brian frowned and sat awkwardly beside me. “I know he's liked you” he groaned. “Or at least that's what Jimmy has said” “He's flirting up a storm with Jenny, don't worry about him trying to get with me because I don't want him anymore” I sincerely spoke. “Really?” he asked a little shocked. “Brian! I'm with you, even if Matt was interested in me, which he isn't! I still wouldn't go for him” I said seriously. Brian went quiet and a funny but excited small grin was on his face as I parked my car. I got out and headed inside. The rushed sound of a the car door opening and shutting was heard and running footsteps were also heard behind me. His hand took mine and I smiled as he quickly pecked my lips and we headed off to final class together; English.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler...yeah? Comments = UPDATES.

Oh and the reason why I haven't been updating like I have been is because school has started again AND because my ideas have been slowing down.