Believe Me I'm Lying

10

We woke up at 6 am “Pop tarts?” I asked and he laughed. We got up, as we walked into the kitchen I felt him link his fingers through mine.

“It’s okay they’re not back, I checked” he said smiling as we sat down.

“I won’t say anything” he stated.

“But what about Caleb?” I asked and he looked at me worried.

“You’re telling him?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Don’t we have to?” I asked.

“That’s your decision but if your telling him tell me first so I can run?” he asked looking worried.

“What?” I asked confused.

“You think you can tell him we slept together & he won’t try to beat me up?” he asked and I realized he was right.

I stayed quiet “If I don’t tell him what happens?” I asked and he shrugged.

“I don’t regret it. I should but I don’t, I can lie to him if you can. He shouldn’t be like this; he should be here with you. I know I can treat you better; I want to treat you better. I want you to be my girlfriend, to spend time alone with me. You shouldn’t have to hang out with everyone just so you can be with Caleb” he explained.

I kissed him & he deepened it picking me up and walking towards his bunk.

He laid me down and crawled on top of me, he ran his hand down my side & I stopped him.

“Tally trust me” he said smiling as I looked at him, “I don’t want you for sex, that’s not what I’m doing” he reassured.

I moved my hand back to his neck “Trust me” he said and I nodded starting to kiss him again.

We both jumped as someone banged on the bus door.

“Tally let us in!” shouted Austin, we both jumped out the bunk. Jonathan walked towards the door and grabbed his hand turning him round.

“I’m not telling him” I admitted and he smiled.

“Thanks” he said as he pulled me towards him and kissed me.

He softly bit my lip “Do we have to let them in?” he asked.

“Jonathan get out of bed and open this door it’s freezing out!” Caleb shouted.

“Yeah, I think we do” I said laughing as he rolled his eyes.

“Okay, promise me this isn’t the last time this happens though?” he begged and I looked at him confused.

“Promise we can be like this again” he asked and I looked at him.

“I promise” I said smiling and he smiled as he kissed my cheek.

He opened the door “What the fuck have you been doing?” shouted Caleb as he pushed past Jonathan, “It’s freezing out there you jerk! So much for letting us in when we got back, you lot never answered the door we had to sleep on Sam’s bus” Caleb shouted.

“What time did you get back?” Jonathan asked.

“About 3 am, we stood outside for ages so Kyle told us to go on there’s for the night” Caleb snapped.

“Well next time you shouldn’t come home so late or not go at all!” replied Jonathan sitting down next to me.

“Just because you’ve given up the party scene doesn’t mean I should, right now isn’t the time for a lecture from you Jonathan, in fact there’s never a time for that lecture. I just want to sleep,” Caleb complained walking to his bunk and getting in.

I waved in his direction sarcastically.

“Oh hey babe how are you today? You look really pretty, I wish you were there last night.” Jonathan whispered sarcastically, “And people say I’m the jackass of the group!” he said squeezing my hand.