Believe Me I'm Lying

9

I woke up to find his arms wrapped round me & rolled over to see him. I smiled as he pulled me closer running his hand though my hair.

I smiled as he kissed my nose and kissed him back “Why don’t people like you?” I asked and he smiled.

“I have no idea. I think me being a jackass has something to do with it though,” he replied.

I got up and went for a shower. I was sat in the lounge when I heard my phone, I picked it up to see it was Caleb.

‘We’re not coming back till early morning sorry x.’

I realized what I’d just done & felt tears in my eyes.

“Tally what’s up?” asked Jonathan walking out the shower.

“I…we…Caleb” I stammered and he hugged me.

“I know, was that him?” I nodded.

“They won’t be back till early morning sometime” I said shaking. He hugged me and rocked sideways slowly.

“He’s an idiot, why does we want to be out getting wasted when he could be here with you. You never do anything together he should be here. Caleb’s stupid he doesn’t treat you right” I looked up at him.

“Don’t cry, this is my fault,” he said and I kissed him.

“It’s mine, I should have said no. But I didn’t” I admitted.

We both stayed quiet, “Do you love him?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Will you love him?” I shrugged.

“Does he love you?” he asked.

“He’s never said he does” I admitted as he put his hand on my cheek.

“Could you love me?” I looked up at him, “You don’t have to tell me right now, I just wondered” he added and I felt water from his hair fall on my arm.

He smiled and led me back to the sofa bed. We lay down and he wrapped his arms round me.

“I think I could love you” he whispered and I kissed him before falling asleep.