Believe Me I'm Lying

12

The bus door opened and Jonathan ran on the bus.

“The others are on their way now” he said catching his breath and kissed me, “I’ve been wanting to do that all day!” he added.

“What’s up with the running?” asked Austin as he got on the bus.

“I thought I felt sick” he lied.

“What and running stops that?” Austin asked laughing.

“You should go lie down,” I suggested and he walked off to his bunk.

I sat back down and Caleb walked in “Alright?” he asked and I nodded.

“Tonight was good, this group invited us to a party, we’re thinking of going for awhile. If that’s okay with you and Sam?” Caleb asked and I nodded.

“Yeah sure, we’ve only got an hour to travel until tomorrows venue so we can stay here over night. Are the drivers going again?” I asked and he nodded.

“Them guys know how to party!” shouted Austin as he walked back through getting changed.

“Marc and Kent are coming too and Joe and Carlos,” Caleb said walking off to get changed.

He appeared next to me in the kitchen and put his arm round me “So is my favorite girl coming tonight?” he asked.

I looked in the direction of Jonathan’s bunk “Do you have to go, can’t you stay here?” I asked.

“I already told them I’d go” he stated.

“Can’t you just go for an hour then come back?” I asked looking up at him.

“But then it’s pointless going” he argued back and I sighed, “So are you coming?” he asked.

I looked back at Jonathan's bunk to see his foot sticking out the curtain and tried not to laugh.

“No someone better stay and look after Jonathan if he’s not feeling very well” I said as Austin walked off the bus.

“Okay then, we’ll stay on the tech’s bus tonight so we don’t wake him up if he’s ill. My baby’s so caring looking after Jonathan” Caleb said smiling.

“Well I do try” I laughed.

“That’s why I love you” he said kissing my cheek and leaving.

He'd just said he loved me and I was choosing to stay here tonight! I ran to the back lounge.