Believe Me I'm Lying

2

I walked on the bus and Caleb waved at me “Hi Tally, sorry you got us” he offered.

“What do you mean sorry! We’re the best 3” cut in Jonathan and I laughed.

“Don’t piss her off she’s in charge and from what I’ve heard about her she’s the real deal” carried on Caleb.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” I asked nervously.

“Well Kyle says Sam told him that your pretty strict and you don’t like messing around” Caleb replied and I laughed.

“Well Sam obviously doesn’t remember how we met” I replied as Caleb moved up on the couch.

“Story! Tell us” shouted Jonathan.

“It’s so embarrassing but I went to a Metro Station concert and managed to talk my way onto their bus and spent the whole night getting wasted with them. When I woke up their bus had broken down so I got them a replacement, she found out and was impressed at my skills and offered me a job” I explained.

“You sound like the party girl. We definitely got the cool one!” Caleb said smiling.

* Later *

I was sat watching TV when Caleb walked over “So is this your first tour working?” I nodded.

“Tour virgin” he joked.

“Who’s a virgin?” asked Jonathan walking past.

“She’s a tour virgin” Caleb corrected him.

“Really? Well I’ll make sure I take it nice and slowly with you. Stick with me I’ll make sure you have a good time,” Jonathan said laughing winking at me and I burst out laughing.

“A girl that finds you funny Jonathan that’s rare” added Caleb smiling.

“Sam just text, we’re stopping to get food in a minute” I stated.

“Finally!” shouted Austin from the back.

We got off the bus “How’s it going?” asked Sam.

“It’s okay, they’re nice” I admitted.

“It’s okay you don’t have to lie Jonathan’s a jerk I know” she said and I smiled.

“No he’s not he’s funny” I replied.

“Really? Kyle” she shouted and he walked over, “Tally thinks Jonathan’s funny how mental is that?” she said and he laughed.

“They’ll be best friends by the end of the week guaranteed!”

We walked in to the restaurant and it was empty apart from us. The tech guys had all sat at a booth together and the rest of the band had sat down. “Where’s Caleb?” asked Kyle.

“Oh no we’ve lost Caleb already!” panicked Sam.

“I’m here don’t worry” he said from behind us, “Tally seeing as this is your first night let me buy you dinner?” he added.

“Your not buying anyone dinner it’s all coming out the food budget” replied Sam.

“Sammy I think Caleb was trying to you know “ laughed Kyle rolling his eyes and walking her off to sit down.

“Sure” I smiled and we sat down together.

“Guys, we’ve got to be back on the buses by midnight so don’t be late otherwise we’ll go without you!” shouted Sam and everyone nodded.

“That gives us 2 hours to get to know each other,” laughed Caleb.