Believe Me I'm Lying

28

They weren’t kidding when they said this film was scary. I’d spent the whole film huddled up with Jonathan and hiding my face in his neck so I didn’t have to look.

Kent had gone out with Caleb and I presumed it was so his little plan for Jonathan and I to realize we’re meant to be together would go without Caleb walking in and us having to explain it.

“Kyle you could of told me it was that scary” I said as it finished.

“Trust me if I knew I wouldn’t have been watching it, I’m too scared to sleep on my own tonight. Sam will have to share the sofa bed with me” he admitted and Marc laughed.

“Your such a baby” Marc stated.

“Shut up Marc that was really scary” I said.

“Watch out Jonathan I think your about to be called upon for your best friend duties” laughed Kyle.

“Caleb sleeps on there when we’re traveling through the night so no sofa bed for us” Jonathan laughed but I knew he wanted to share with me.

“If you think I’m sleeping on my own you’ve got another thing coming, tonight your in my bunk” I said grabbing his wrist and he rolled his eyes.

“Okay but you owe me” he replied smiling.

“Your both sleeping in the same bunk? You 2 must be best friends, you’ve got to get pretty close when you do that sort of thing. You watch yourself Tal he’ll have his hands all over you claiming it’s the confined space,” joked Kyle as they got off our bus.

I got out the shower putting my pajamas on and crawled into my bunk to find Jonathan was already in there.

“Jonathan just because there’s a reason for us to be sharing a bunk doesn’t mean you don’t have to wear clothes” I whispered.

“I’ve got lounge pants on! Not that you normally complain, in fact you normally have them off me pretty quickly” he said smiling.

“Shut up you idiot Caleb’s in the back and Austin’s above us” I reminded him and he looked worried when he realized how loud he'd said it.

I rolled over to face him and he pulled me close to him. I felt him run his hand down my side and rest it on my hip and smiled ”What?” I whispered.

“If I get to sleep with you we should watch more scary movies. We should watch more scary movies in general, we were like a proper couple back there. I'm surprised nobody noticed really” he said as I kissed his cheek.

I smiled as he kissed my ear and planted wet kisses along my jaw finally reaching my mouth, he brushed his lips against mine and pulled back smiling.

“You’re a jerk,” I said smiling and he laughed kissing me.