Believe Me I'm Lying

29

I pressed my body against his as he deepened the kiss and moved his hand in circles on my back. He pulled away softly biting my neck and blew on with spot where he’d just bit smirking.

I pinched his shoulder and he went back to kissing me “Kyle warned me about you and confined spaces” I whispered and he winked kissing me again.

He ran a finger down my stomach as he deepened the kiss and I ran my hand threw his hair softly pulling at it, smiling at his reaction as he started being more forceful in his kisses.

I never understood why it got that reaction from him but pulling his hair drove him crazy .

You’re a bitch, you’ve done this to me twice today” he whispered chewing at his lip.

“What?” I smiled innocently.

“You know what you’re doing,” he whispered and went back to kissing me.

He ran his hand down my body and traced a finger along the top of my shorts. I felt him smile into the kiss as he snaked his hand under the waistband and dug his nails into my hip.

I hooked my leg over him and he began to trace his finger along the top of my underwear and hooked a finger in the top of it.

I’d never been this way with a guy, sure I’d slept with guys before but I’d always felt like I had to do it but Jonathan made me want to.

I never felt like I was pressured into it I knew I could say no at any point and he’d back off straight away and that made me want him more.

I pulled him towards me with my leg and ran his finger along the inside of my underwear and then stopped pulling his hand back up to my shoulder and stopping kissing me.

I looked at him confused and he laughed, “It’s not nice to be teased is it” he whispered kissing my cheek and hugging me.

I shook my head and rolled over, he wrapped his arm round my waist and I pushed it off me.

“Princess I was messing around don’t be mad” he whispered and I stayed quiet.

“Please Tal. Don’t be like this, I didn’t mean it you know I’d never turn you down” he said quietly.

I rolled over to face him and could see the panic in his eyes.

“I’m so sorry for teasing, I’d go through with it right now but we can’t while they’re here” he rambled and I started to laugh.

“Are you playing me?” he asked and I nodded.

“You scared me, your evil sometimes” he whispered.

I smiled as I snuggled up to him and went to sleep happy that for once I could spend the night with Jonathan there.