Believe Me I'm Lying

30

I woke up to see Jonathan looking at me “Morning” he smiled.

“What do you want to do today?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Well I was thinking, my mom’s coming to see me today so maybe you can come out to lunch with us?” he asked and I looked at him.

“Don’t worry she thinks we’re friends so no awkward meeting the mother stuff” he laughed.

“Don’t you want to go out with her on your own?” I asked.

"Is that your way of saying no?” he asked and I shook my head.

“No it’s just you’ve not seen her in ages” I replied.

“I talk to her like everyday Tally, she wants to meet you” he reassured and I nodded.

“Okay then” I smiled.

He leant over and looked out the curtain “Everyone’s still asleep, so I can do this” he whispered kissing me.

“I was thinking we could tell Kent it went well and that we’re having another date tonight. That way we could be officially dating by the end of the week” he said and I smiled nodding.

Every time we mentioned telling people about us being together my mind went straight to Caleb.

How would he take it, we get on really well now we’re friends and I don’t want to upset him by dating his best friend right in front of him.

I wanted to tell Caleb myself before anybody else found out so he had time to get used to it, I owed him that much.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a new story if you fancy chekcing it out... Remembering Sunday ... Thanks :)