Believe Me I'm Lying

4

I woke up the next morning to hear Jonathan singing in the kitchen, I crawled out of the bunk and sat down on the sofa “Morning virgin!” he smiled and I shook my head as he put down some pop tarts and stole one from he top.

“They’re mine!” he shouted.

“Oh well” I laughed eating it.

“I can forgive you this once” he laughed sitting next to me “I guess I can share.”

We sat eating and watching TV for awhile “You know we’re officially best friends now” he said smiling.

“Why?” I asked confused.

“Because I don’t share pop tarts with anyone” he said as he pulled his phone from the counter top and took a picture of us.

“What are you doing?” I laughed.

“I’m showing the world of twitter my new bestie” he replied smiling.

Caleb walked through from the bunks and sat down next to me. “Morning babe” he smiled kissing my cheek.

“Whoa over friendly” laughed Jonathan as he walked off to wake Austin.

“Sorry if he’s been annoying you” Caleb said nodding towards Jonathan.

“Why does everyone say that about him. He’s nice we’re best friends now” I laughed.

“Well as long as you’re my girl I don’t mind” he smiled.

“So I’m your girl now?” I asked smiling.

“Yes, yes you are” he smiled kissing me.

“Caleb what are you doing with my best friend!” Jonathan asked as he appeared again.

“Caleb you move fast!” laughed Austin.

He smiled putting his arm round my waist “On tour there’s no use messing around, I like her & I can’t be bothered with the games that lead up to relationships” he admitted and I laughed at him.

“You’re such a charmer” I stated as he smiled at me.

“You’ve known each other a day!” Austin reasoned.

“Yeah but I’ve met her before and thought she was hot” Caleb admitted as i rolled my eyes.

“Well I guess welcome Caleb’s new girlfriend!” Austin said smiling.

“Austin you can call me Tally. And you can get ready as well you’ve got a mid day show and another signing. That includes you 2!”I ordered and they all groaned as they walked off.