Believe Me I'm Lying

43

Mason was staying on our bus tonight and Sam was with the tech guys. “Hey you” I heard someone say as they hugged me from behind.

I looked down to see Caleb’s arms and laughed “Hey” I smiled turning round.

“I missed you when you were gone bestie” he admitted.

“I kind of missed you and your gingerness,” I said as I laughed and he smiled.

“Did you have fun with your brother?” he asked and I nodded, “Did you tell…” he started and I shook my head.

“Your safe” I laughed.

“We’re watching a film you coming?” he asked and I nodded as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me off to the back lounge.

We sat down and Jonathan walked in as the film started and sat behind me. I felt him squeeze my waist and I looked round as he motioned me to move next to him.

I moved and he wrapped his arm round me and kissed my cheek “I’m sorry princess” he whispered in my ear and I looked at him.

He smiled nervously “It’s okay” I replied and he kissed my neck and sat back pulling me into his side.

We’d been sat there 10 minutes when Caleb and I started to laugh at the film, he turned round to look at me and I saw his eyes go straight to Jonathan’s arm round me and his face dropped.

“Anyone want a drink?” he said walking out and I walked after him.