Believe Me I'm Lying

52

I ran to catch up with Kent “Hey can we chat?” I asked and he nodded walking away to the side of the venue.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“I’m scared, look promise you won’t say a word” I said and he nodded “I was in the kitchen and I was daydreaming well I was thinking about a time when I was with someone” I admitted.

“Sex?” he asked smiling and I nodded.

“But the thing is it was Caleb and he walked in!”

Kent glared at me shocked “I don’t know what it means and what to do. Should I tell them, I want to but they’ll argue and I don’t want that again” I explained as he hugged me.

“Do you feel different?” he asked and I shrugged.

“I liked the way Caleb made me feel back then but Jonathan is different I love him, I want to tell him” I stated and he nodded.

“Tell him and not Caleb, do it now” he pointed behind me.

“Hey beautiful” Jonathan smiled kissing my cheek.

“Can I talk to you?” I said as I led him outside.

“Look this isn’t easy to say but I need to tell you. I had a daydream about sleeping with Caleb” I said and he looked away.

“I had to tell you, I liked the way Caleb use to make me feel but I love you. It was before we ever were together. I don’t want to tell him and I don’t want you to argue.”

He grabbed my hand dragging me off; he opened the door to a room and slammed it behind him pushing me against it. He pinned my hands against the door and crushed his lips onto mine.

“What?” I asked confused expecting him to shout at me.

“Shut up and kiss me,” he demanded pushing his body against mine. He pulled his top off followed by my dress starting to unbutton his pants.

He moved his hand down my body digging his fingers in to my skin and he smiled kissing me. I went to speak and he cut me off as he threw his pants off and pushed his body back against me grinding his hips into mine.

I moaned into the kiss and he smiled.

“I don’t get this,” I said as he picked me up.

“Do you need to?” he asked and I nodded.

“Look you could’ve hid that from me but you didn’t you told me and I fucking love you for it” he said smiling at me.

“Yeah but really this?” I said and he laughed.

“I liked what I felt” he smiled and I shook my head.

“We’re not doing this here” I said picking my dress up and he smiled.

“Tease!”