Believe Me I'm Lying

57

I threw the book down the bus cursing loudly, I was 8 months pregnant and everything was annoying me.

“I think you dropped this,” laughed Austin and I glared at him.

“No I think I threw it!” I snapped and he put it back down and went back to the kitchen.

Everyone takes pregnancy differently, I was the type that could go from the nicest girl in the world to pure bitch within seconds and Jonathan often took the full force of my temper.

He never once got mad at me though and I’d always apologize later, how he’s coped I don’t know.

“Alright princess, I like your dress” Jonathan smiled sitting down next.

“I don’t it’s horrible I look fat. I look horrible in everything and stop calling me princess you jackass!” I snapped at him and he rolled his eyes.

“Alright moron!” he stated smiling.

“Why won’t this baby come out of me yet, I’m tired of being pregnant” I started to cry and he laughed at my mood change.

“Tiny will be here in no time just 7 more weeks” he whispered holding up 5 fingers.

It was actually 5 weeks but the lie meant we added on 2 weeks. “Only 3 more shows then I’m all yours, not that I’m not now” I smiled kissing me and I smiled into the kiss.

This was why I loved Jonathan, he would lie his ass of to save me and no matter what I did to him or how angry I got with him he always forgave me and forgot it as soon as I said it. He never expected me to do anything for him in fact he did nearly all the work on the bus now.

“We should really pick names, although you make it difficult not wanting to know the sex” I stated and he smiled.

“I don’t care who Tiny is just, that they’re here is enough for me” he replied.

“Well we should pick a name both ways and no Tiny isn’t going to be one of them!” I said and he laughed.

We settled on Jonathan Samuel Cook but calling him Samuel if Tiny turned out to be a boy and Annabelle Megan Cook if they’re a girl.

I know for a fact he’ll be calling them Tiny for the rest of their life.