Believe Me I'm Lying

7

I got up and walked to the back of the bus, as I walked past the bunks someone grabbed my leg and I looked down to see Caleb and he motioned me towards him.

I got in his bunk “What?” I asked.

“Nothing, just wanted you to come in here” he smiled as he pulled me closer to him.

“Caleb where are you?” I heard Austin shout as he pulled back the curtain “Oh shit!” he said turning round and I laughed.

“Austin what do you want? You can turn round you know” laughed Caleb.

“You ready to go?” Austin asked and Caleb nodded.

“Come on” he said grabbing my hand.

“Where we going?” I asked confused.

“Austin’s aunt has invited us round for a family party” Caleb said smiling.

“I can’t I have to finish my work I was doing earlier when you lot decided to have a water fight” I said pulling my hand away.

“You know what you’re a loser. Jonathan’s still here because he’s lazy and wants to sleep” he joked, “We’ll see you later then,” he said kissing me and they left and I locked the door.

* Later *

I’d finished my work and was sat watching TV when Jonathan wandered through “Alright lazy” I said laughing, “The others have gone to Austin’s aunts party or something” I said and he nodded and sat down next to me and went back to sleep.

I smacked his leg “Wake up!” I shouted and he laughed.

“Why are you still here? Alone on the bus with me to protect you” he asked as he opened his eyes again.

“I had to finish my work and don’t worry I locked the door” I replied.

“Don’t you trust me to look after you” he asked smiling.

“Well I think I could do better on my own!” I replied as he laughed.

“So you think your stronger than me” he asked and I nodded as he stood up and went to the kitchen.

I laughed as he came back with pop tarts and stole one “You really need to stop doing that” he warned.

“Or what?” I asked.

“We’ll have an argument” he joked.

I stood up and threw the pop tart at him “Well have it your way!” I shouted joking and stormed off.

“Don’t you throw that at me and walk off! Apologize” he shouted and came stamping up the bus behind me.

“Make me!” I shouted trying not to laugh.

“Alright!” he shouted pushing me backwards and I looked at him shocked as he laughed.

I walked towards him and pushed him so he pushed me again, I tripped backwards and shook my head at him and ran at him pushing him with all my weight backwards against the wall and holding him there.