Believe Me I'm Lying

8

He grabbed my wrists and I smiled as he turned round so I was pressed against the wall and kissed me.

He kept a tight grip on my wrists, as I relaxed my hands he pressed his body against mine and I broke free and ran my hand through his hair.

I felt his tongue run across my lip and I opened my mouth allowing him to deepen the kiss, he moved backwards and I followed him until his back hit the opposite wall and he wrapped his arms round my waist.

I ran my hand through his hair and felt his breath catch as I pulled it lightly, he broke away from the kiss and started to kiss my neck.

“Did you say you’d locked the door?” he asked and I nodded.

“They don’t have a key” I added as I moved his face back to mine, I smiled as he started to walk again and I followed never breaking away.

We reached the lounge at the back and I opened the door and we moved through. He kicked the door shut and glanced around the room to make sure we were definitely alone.

“We’re alone?” he asked and I nodded.

He started to kiss me roughly again and I felt for the bottom of his top and pulled it off him and threw it on the floor as he pulled mine off too.

He wrapped his arms round me pulling me closer to him, I felt his hands run down my sides and grip my waist. I placed my hands on his chest and ran them down his body until they found his pants and I began to undo them, he fell back onto the sofa bed and took me with him.

He rolled us over until he was on top of me and moved down to the waistband of my sweatpants and began to kiss my stomach moving slowly back up to my mouth, he pulled off his own jeans and my sweatpants.

I could feel my heart beating against my chest as he took off my bra and I ran my hand down his back.

He went back to kissing my neck and I moaned his name as he ground his hips into mine, he ran a finger down my chest and hooked it in my underwear and pulled them off followed by his own and threw the blankets from the bed over us both.

“Your not really a virgin are you?” he asked and I laughed.

“No Jonathan I’m not, but you’ll still take it nice and slowly with me won’t you” I joked and he smiled.

“Trust me I’ll make sure we have a good time” he said pressing his body down on top of mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O