‹ Prequel: Twist of a Bounty

The Saints Are Coming

Lorenzo's Story

Both Connor and Murphy fell into a fit of laughter, forcing Rocco and I to freeze. A joke. All a fucking joke. Connor pulled off his mask and tapped Rocco on the cheek before standing.

“S’alright Roc. Ya did good.”Rocco fell back onto the ground and let out a sigh of relief.

As for me, I just looked up at Murphy. He smiled through his mask and I dropped my head onto his chest. I didn’t realize how heavy I was breathing until now.

“Yallright, Rose?”Murphy laughed.

“Yer fuckin’ pricks.”I groaned.

“I almost shit my pants.”Rocco huffed.

Murphy and Connor laughed at our expressions. I went to pull away from Murphy, but he kept his iron grasp on me.

“Can I trust ya enough to let go?”He asked.

“I’ll give ya 3 seconds.”I smiled.

“Or what?”Murphy laughed.

“She’s got a good ball shot there, Murph.”His grip loosened and he pulled his mask off.

Rocco had gotten to his feet and brushed his hair back with both hands.

“Holy shit!”He yelled.”Holy fuck!”

The boys laughed as he eyed them down.

“You’re da fuckin’ Saints! Dats awesome!”He yelled.”You’re takin’ out Lorenzo’s men!”

“I’m still not fond of the idea.”I lit a cigarette and plopped down in a seat at the table.

“If anyone finds out ‘bout this, yer next Rocco.”Connor warned.

“Oh, you got it. Damn! I gotta get in on this shit!”He grinned.

“No.”Murphy said.

“Absolutely not.”Connor agreed.

“Aw, come on!”I looked at the boys and saw their expressions grow angry.

“Another time, Roc.”I stated gently.”What do ya know ‘bout Lorenzo?”

“Oh, right.”He fidgeted in his pocket before pulling out his cigarettes.”Lorenzo.”

Rocco explained more than the boys and I would have imagined. Turns out they hit the local adult entertainment Silk Sity, McGinty’s, food services and more. They’re everywhere. And it turns out Lorenzo had everything to do with Jame’s slaughter.

He was basically the “bus boy” in the mob and wanted out. Then knowing much about Lorenzo’s plans and mob he couldn’t take a chance of James ratting. He sent someone in to take him out, but they didn’t think that the blood on the bottom of his boot would leave a solid print.

“I’m set.”I grinned.”I’ve got me story.”

Images of Ireland flashed through my mind. I just needed to write up my story and nail Lorenzo himself. I needed to call Detective Smecker, but I had to wait a little longer.

“You have no idea.”Rocco stated.”He’s on step higher than Yakavette and he hates it. He wants him dead.”

“Well,”Connor shifted in his seat.”ya wont have to worry ‘bout Lorenzo anymore, Rose.”

“He’s fuckin’ dead.”Murphy growled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long guys. : /