Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 10: "You're a blonde."

~

“So now that that horrific experience is over with, where do you wanna go for dinner?” Strify asked the second they pulled out of Bill's driveway.

“Someplace that has some really good desserts.” Bill stated, mouth watering at the thought of sweets.

“That you or the babies talking?”

“Both. I think sweet tooth's are hereditary.” he smiled, rubbing his bump.

“Alright...close your eyes.”

“Why?”

“Because I'm about to make a beautiful pregnant boy and his babies very happy.” Strify smirked.

~

“...Strify...we freaking love you.” Bill stated, grinning from ear to ear. They were currently standing in front of Smarties. The only shop in the world that could give you a cavity just by saying it's name.

“I thought you might.” he smirked, tucking his keys into his back pocket.

“What should we get?” Bill was currently browsing the ice cream flavors. So far...he wanted them all.

I'm taking you out. Your choice.”

“...but-”

“Bill.” Strify persisted, quirking a brow beneath his bangs.

Bill smiled, rolling his eyes, scanning the flavors a final time. “Strawberry...double chocolate chip, orange sherbert, vanilla bean, mint, and...caramel?”

“Sounds...interesting...? Does Billa happen to want anything on top?”

“...gummy bears, Oreo pieces, rainbow sprinkles, and brownie bits?”

“Mommy's wish, is my command.” the half blonde smiled, handing a few bills to the cashier, receiving a boat of ice cream in return.

~

Kiro's tiny, pink tongue nudged out from between his lips in concentration, trying to get the zipper on his jeans unjammed. Pouting, the blond huffed and looked to his naked friend for help. “Yu!” he whined. “Your assistance is needed.”

Yu smirked, hoisting himself off of the bed and strolled over to the whining teen, not at all caring about his nudity. He slipped his fingers to Kiro's crotch, tugging harshly at the jammed piece of metal that refused to budge.

“Damn.” he muttered. “It's not coming loose Kiko.”

“But-! Ugh! Pull harder!”

“I have a better idea...why not throw them away? You've had these jeans for like, two years.” Yu offered, quirking a brow.

“No! These are my lucky jeans!” the blonde shrieked, eyes wide at the thought of tossing them.

“Lucky? Lucky how?”

“Simple, I get laid every time I wear them. Exhibit A, the cum all over that pillow.”

Smirking, stuck his index fingers into Kiro's skin tight pockets, yanking him forward into his sweaty, naked body. “Oh yeah?” he whispered, his breath tickling Kiro's right ear. Kiro shivered at the slight tingling, his hands automatically clenching onto Yu's bare hips. “You know...I do always get hornier when you wear those. They're so sexy. Cup your ass so nicely.”

“That's the point, isn't it?” Kiro replied, inhaling the boy's musky scent as blood flew directly to his once soft cock.

“So...they just for me...or does little Kiro have his eye on someone?”

“Talks cheap, don't you think?”

Yu's chest vibrated as he let out a chuckle, kissing Kiro's forehead. “Using my own line against me. Fucked up little dwarf.”

“Call me a dwarf one more time, and you get nothing.” the blonde said innocently, licking a long, wet strip up Yu's abs, moaning lowly tasting the sweat and natural odors took over his taste buds. Stopping just below the raven haired teen's heart, he stuck his tongue out, lapping at the pink bud on Yu's finely toned chest, looking up at the teen with big, lust filled eyes.

“We just had sex not ten minutes ago, you know.” he stated, looking at Yu's nipple as if it were the most interesting thing in the world.

“Says the boy bathing me like a cat.” Yu replied, yelping when Kiro pinched the sensitive skin.

“Meow.” was Kiro's only reply as he rubbed his head against Yu's bare thigh, purring while he let his breath blow over Yu's obvious erection.

“God.” he groaned.

“No. I am Kiro. Though it's an understandable mistake.”

“Shut up, and get on the bed.”

“Who said anything about the bed? You know I hate having sex on used sheets. It's...icky.”

Yu only rolled his eyes, not bothering to come up with a snappy comeback. “So where are we gonna- FUCK!” he shouted, his knees almost immediately giving out as he felt a warm, wet heat envelop his swollen member.

Kiro didn't even bother to go slow. He took Yu's entire manhood right down his throat, clenching his muscles like he knew the boy loved. Yu's eyes had rolled into the back of his head, his legs giving up as he collapsed into the computer chair by the window. Kiro only grinned around the hot flesh, reaching a hand between his legs to momentarily stroke his jean clan erection.

“Kiro.” he moaned, entangling his fingers in the blonde's hair.

Accepting the praise, the younger teen pressed his tongue firmly into the prominent vein on the underside of the shaft, slipping the organ out of his mouth before he drew Yu too close.

“T-Tease.” Yu spat, looking down at his angry red member, which seemed to be calling out to him, begging for attention.

“You love it, Yukito.” he replied, climbing onto Yu's desk, his legs hanging over the side.

“Um...when did you get naked?”

“When you were trying to mentally masturbate.” Kiro smirked, pulling his knees against his chest, only to spread them as wide as possible.

Yu licked his lips, eyes glued to Kiro's puckered hole that he so desperately wished to be in. But he knew Kiro would only tease him further if he didn't go along with his plan. Even though he had no idea what it was.

Reaching into the drawer beside him, Kiro smiled as he pulled out merely one of the many tubes of lube that were hidden within the room, rolling his eyes at how predictable Yu was. Once he squirted a bit onto three of his fingers, he slipped one into himself without a second thought, gasping quietly at the sensation.

Yu licked his lips, watching the finger as it breached the boy. He reached down immediately, hissing as he pressed his thumb into his slit at the exact same time as Kiro inserted a second finger.

“Ah!” Kiro groaned as his middle finger brushed against his prostate. That single noise was enough for Yu. He abruptly stood, pulling Kiro's hand away, and kissing him hard on the lips.

“We had sex ten minutes ago. You don't need to be stretched.” he stated, rubbing his hard member against Kiro's thigh.

“Never said I did. I just love teasing you.” he replied, shoving the older boy back down into the chair. The blonde slowly slipped onto Yu's lap, hissing when their cocks came into contact. “Do you wanna fuck me, Yukito?” he whispered, his hips gyrating in circles, driving the senior crazy.

“Nngurh.” Yu moaned in reply, licking his lips. No matter how many times he fucked Kiro, it never got old.

“I'll take that as a yes.” smirked, grasping Yu in his hand, moaning when he felt the head press against his hole. Sinking slowly down onto Yu's length, Kiro let out a new moan as each inch filled him.

“So tight.” the tattooed teen gasped, digging his nails into Kiro's tiny hips.

“Surprising considering how often you fuck the kid.”

Kiro squeaked, both him and Yu turning their heads to see who'd interrupted them. “GUYS! DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING KNOCK!?” he shrieked, burying his blushing face within Yu's shoulder.

“Nope.” Tom smirked, making his way over to sit on the bed, before Romeo's hand shot out and stopped him.

“Dude...I wouldn't. You know both of 'em can last more than a single round.” he stated, scowling at the soiled bed spread.

“Right...” Tom trailed off, inching back over to Romeo. “So as I was saying- KIRO!” he snapped at the blonde who'd thrown a pillow at his head.

“GET OUT!”

“Why?”

“CAUSE I'M NAKED, AND YOU BOTH TOTALLY KILLED THE MOOD!” he screeched, pouting at Yu, who only laughed. “YU! SHUT UP! YOU'RE NAKED TOO!”

“And? I think you're forgetting that I'm an exhibitionist, Kir.”

“...WHY MUST YOU BE SO IRRITATING!?”

“Awe...come on, Kiro. You know you love me and my dick.”

“No, right now I kinda wanna punch you.” he replied blankly.

“Oh please. My face is too pretty to punch.”

“Strify doesn't seem to think so.”

“God, don't bring that ass into this.” Yu groaned.

“Apparently Bill has a thing for asses then...” he muttered, beginning to pick himself up off of Yu's dick, only to pushed right back down a second later.

“What do you mean by that?”

“You mean you don't know?” Romeo asked, rather curious.

“Know what?”

“Yu...Strify asked Bill out yesterday. They're on their date...right now actually.” the blonde explained, waiting for a shocked reply from his lover.

“...Bill...?”

“Yes.”

“...date...?”

“Yes...?”

“...Strify...?”

“Yeah...you okay?”

“...how do you know?”

“I was at the mall yesterday, and saw them together. Strify got all shy and nervous, and asked him out. It was really cute.” Kiro shrugged, only to be gently tugged off of Yu and set down on the desk, his behind suddenly empty.

Yu had gotten up, and already yanked on his boxers, and currently searching for a clean pair of pants. Tom sighed deeply, leaning his body back against the wall. “Just admit you still like him.” he sang, earning a smack from Romeo.

“I don't like him! Just a good fuck!”

“Dude...you're giving up sex with Kiro, just to ruin their d-” Tom pouted, when he got a door slam as a response, and only turned to look at Romeo and a naked Kiro. “So...who's up for a threesome!?”

Kiro only rolled his eyes and hopped off the desk to get dressed, Tom wincing when Romeo smacked him again.

~

“I hope tonight wasn't too cheesy for you.” Strify stated, slipping his finger tips into his pocket.

Smiling, Bill licked his lips as they approached his house and shook his head. “Not cheesy at all. Ice cream is one of the many ways into my heart.” he replied.

“Should I write that down?”

“...no. I don't think you'll forget. You're a surprisingly smart blonde.”

“Hey, I'm a brunette thank-you very much!”

“No you're not. I can see your roots fading out. You're a blonde. Nice try.” Bill smirked, sticking out his tongue in triumph.

“Fine! You got me! I'm the blondest blonde that ever blonded!” Strify admitted, dramatically spinning in circles for emphasis. “Hey wait a minute...” he paused in mid spin. “You have no right making fun of my blonde! Andreas told Jeffree that YOU'RE a natural blonde too!”

Pouting, Bill's shoulders fell as he gave his date his best puppy dog look. “Maybe. But at least I hide it well, smarty pants.”

“Maybe...” Strify whispered climbing up the small flight of stairs that led to Bill's front door. “So...I uh...had fun.”

Bill smiled, biting his lip. “Me too. You're a really nice guy, Strify.”

“Yeah...y-you too...”

Bill's fingers fiddled with his keys, making a noticeable jingle as he stared at them. Strify just wasn't catching the hint. “So um...I'll see you at school tomorrow?” he asked hopefully, giving Strify a look.

“Uhm...yeah. Of course...uh...” the 'brunette' nervously inhaled, taking a step closer to Bill, making him look up and blush as he noticed their faces were getting closer and closer.

“BILL!”

Bill huffed, turning his head to the side to see Yu's car parked in his driveway, and the boy halfway out of it. “You have got to be kidding me.” he growled, Strify pulling away completely when he realized he wasn't going to be kissing anyone.

Yu's muscular form jogged up to the two boys, immediately glaring at Strify. “What are you doing here?”

“Funny, I was about to ask you the same thing.” Bill snapped, glaring his best at his ex.

“I was just leaving. Goodnight Bill. See you tomorrow.” Strify replied, silencing Bill's protest with a tender kiss on the cheek, the pregnant boy blushing quickly and whispering a cute “bye”.

“What the FUCK was that!?” Bill whispered-screeched as Strify climbed into his car.

“What was what?” Yu asked innocently.

“You totally just ruined- God, you are such an idiot!”

“You shouldn't even be dating, Bill.”

“Ha! Says who!? You!? Well guess what, my life, has nothing to do with you! You can't control me! I can date who I want, when I want! My love life is none of your business!” Bill screamed the second he waved goodbye to Strify's passing car.

“The hell is does, Bill! I have the right to worry about you! We dated for two years!”

“Yeah, and then you broke up with me!”

“I had my reasons!” Yu stated, not even convincing himself.

“The only reason you had for breaking up with me, is the fact that I'm pregnant.” Bill replied, starting off yelling, but his voice quickly weakening. “I'm pregnant. I have two babies growing inside of me, because of you! It's not my fault! You're the one who said it would be okay if we didn't use a condom. You said one time without it wouldn't make a difference. But it did!” he whimpered.

Wrapping his arms tightly around his stomach, Bill let his tears fall.

“I'm pregnant because of you. Everyone hates me because of you. They all think I'm some pathetic slut who can't keep his legs closed because of you!”

“Bill it's okay-”

“No it's not! God dammit Yu, have you ever thought about anybody but yourself!? Did you think about how I would feel? Did you ever once think about me while you slept with Kiro, or all those others? How I would feel if I found out?”

“...you knew?”

“No shit I knew! Did you honestly think I wouldn't see all those hickeys on you, and the used panties and condoms in your room? I knew for nearly a year!”

“Then why didn't you say anything?” he asked,eyes shifting back and forth.

“...because I thought...I thought if I asked you'd leave me...” he admitted, wiping a few tears off his cheeks.

“You wouldn't have dumped me?”

“...I wish I could have. I do. I really do. But I couldn't. I loved you. I wanted you to love me too. I just wanted our relationship to be honest. I didn't want any secrets. But- Why do you care what I think anyway? I'm just a pregnant fag...remember?”

“Bill-”

“I like Strify.”

“Wh-”

“I really like Strify. I think...I think it could work out. I really wanna try this with him. But that's not gonna happen if you keep trying to scare him off! If you have a good reason why I shouldn't go out with Strify, then do tell. I'd love to hear it.”

“I-” Yu cut off, the door opening revealing Simone and Gordon. Immediately they noticed Bill's tears, and shot glares at Yu.

“Oh Bill, come here.” Simone cooed, pulling him into the house beside Gordon.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Gordon growled, clenching his fist.

“Nothing. Just having a friendly chat with Bill, sir.”

“Friendly my ass.”

“Yu, why don't you just go home? Haven't you caused enough trouble already?” Simone asked, grizzly bear momma coming out of her shell.

“Nice to see you too, Mrs. Trumper.” Yu sighed sarcastically, turning on his heel before leaving the property.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
...^-^ *does spazzy dance*

Sorry it took a while, but it's long. So HA! XP

Tomi and Romey appeared! YAY! And come on...we ALL want Yu to be an exhibitionist. *drools*

Sexy time with Kiro and Yukito, yes? :D

Alright...Yu...in denial or just plain stupid?

My blondies. *hearts randomly start floating from my eye sockets* <3

Yu ruined the moment. *stomps foot* HE KILLED THE LOVE! *throws a fit* >.<

Next chapter should have some plain 'ol Strify time. I hope. We'll see what happens. Also, I've gotten some minor work done on Love's Illusions. I'm hoping to have a chapter out soon, but we'll see where my writer's block takes us.

So far you guys responded positively to "Broken Glass" so I may write a sequal. :)

Uhm...*ponders other announcements*
Can't think of anything else. *shoves a scented marker up her nose*

...It smells like strawberries...! :D

Anywhozitz...

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE MY LOVELIES! <3