Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 14: "That's how it works, pretty boy."

~

“TRUMPER!”

Bill flinched, sighing deeply when the P.E. Coach called his name. The older man came over to he and Andreas, who was was faking a sprained wrist that week. “Trumper, go get changed.”

“But I'm-”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Pregnant. I know. All we're doing today is walking around the track. Aren't you supposed to get some exercise or something?”

“Um...I guess so...”

“Great! Then you and Blondie go into the locker rooms and dress out. When you get outside just start walking, and if you need to sit down, go over to the bleachers.”

“Wait! What about my...um...”

“What about your what?”

“What about his man boobs? I don't want hot, sweaty...half naked, f-fully naked- ow!” Andreas mumbled, Bill hitting him knock him out of his perverted daze. “I don't want any horny high school guys making moves on Billy.”

“Most of the guys are already outside on the field. It shouldn't be a problem.” he shrugged, jogging after a couple of guys who were wrestling by the doors.

~

Bill blushed and desperately wanting to bash his head in on the locker door as guys continued to make catcalls at him. For fuck's sake, all he had done was take his shirt off! They were barely A-cups for the love of God!

“Take it off!” another called, Bill growling under his breath about to bitch at the boy, but another beat him to it.

“Fuck off!” Strify snapped, putting a comforting hand on Bill's side, glaring at anyone who dared to continue. Everyone had heard about the punch he had bravely thrown at Yu, and knew if the brunette could take the god of the high school, he could beat the shit out of anyone else.

“They're just jealous. They wish their girlfriend's had boobs that big.” he whispered to Bill, the boy letting out a cute little snort and a giggle.

“Wait...why are you in here?”

“Coach is only making you guys walk around the track today. He said I could use the exercise. Apparently he thinks I'm fat! Excuse me for having two babies in side of me.” Bill grumbled.

Strify chuckled as he opened his own locker, two down from Bill's, and tugged his shirt off over his head, tossing it into the metal deathtrap that once most likely housed mice and a poor little nerd.

Bill's eyes went wide, staring at Strify's chest. Pale, yes. But then again, he was one to talk. He was about to drool over the boy's pink nipples, but soon got distracted by a random splash of color. “Strify...?”

“Yeah?” the half dressed boy asked.

Bill smiled, reaching over to stroke the boy's shoulder. “Is that...a tattoo?”

“Yes. You're not the only one who can have them.” Strify chuckled, shivering as Bill's cold fingers traced the design.

A beautifully done branch of cherry blossoms was inked into Strify shoulder blade, the pinks and browns shaded together perfectly. Bill pouted, the only tattoo he had was on his waist, and he'd only gotten it because he and Yu had gotten drunk and stumbled into the parlor. He woke up the next day with a star on his hip, and was far beyond pissed at his boyfriend.

Unlike his, Strify's tattoo obviously showed meaning.

“What does it symbolize?” he asked, still lazily tracing the flowers.

“...a lost friend...” Strify sighed, hiding his frown from Bill.

“Oh. I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked.”

“Don't worry about it. The whole point of getting it was to keep a memory, right? Keep the person alive through the soul, not the body.”

“Well put. I want to get a tattoo with actual meaning, but when I asked my mom she spazzed, and said I couldn't even consider it until I stop waddling.” Bill pouted, rolling his eyes as he pulled on his gym shirt. Well... tried to put on his gym shirt. It got stuck when he tried to pull it over his swollen belly, grunting in annoyance when he realized there was no way he was gonna get it on.

“I'll go find you a bigger one. Be right back.” Strify chuckled.

~

“I'm hot. And tired. And bored. And sweaty. And-”

“-won't stop complaining!” Andreas peeped into his friend's grumbles.

“Andi?”

“Yes?”

“Shut up.”

“Yes, oh hormonal pregnant boy. As you wish sire!” the blonde replied, bowing for effect.

“You're an idiot.” Bill growled.

“And you're moody. What crawled up your ass and died?”

“Yu's semen.” Bill grumbled, glaring at his ex who was currently putting on a show for some freshman girls on the other side of the track. He'd taken off his shirt and was slowly, and quite erotically wiping droplets of sweat off his defined body.

“God he's hot...” Andreas moaned.

Bill's eyes bulged out of his head, looking at Andreas in disbelief.

“Oh for- NOT YU!” the blonde quickly screeched, seeing his friend reaction.

“Then who?”

“...Tom...”

“You like Tom?” Bill asked in surprise, quirking a brow as he glanced at Tom, who was standing a few yards away with Romeo, the cornrowed boy sweaty and shirtless.

“Well...look at him! I could titty-fuck those abs!” the blonde exclaimed, earning odd looks from the students that had heard.

“...good to know...” Bill scowled.

“Good to know what?” a third voiced in.

The friends turned to see Strify had caught up to them, panting after running around the track for a third time in fifteen minutes.

“Andi likes Tom.”

“Who's Tom?”

Pointing to Tom, Bill smirked at Andreas who'd stuck his tongue out.

“You should go ask him out.” Strify suggested, swiping his sweaty bangs off of his forehead.

“No way. Top asks out bottom. That's how it works, pretty boy.”

“What if both parties are versatile?”

“...then...” Andreas trailed off, obviously stumped.

“I think you broke him.” Bill giggled.

“Oops...is there any way I could make it up to you?”

Biting his lip, Bill grinned. “There might be.” he whispered.

Strify smirked, leaning in and capturing Bill's lips with his own. Andreas went wide eyed at the display, as did everyone else in the gym class. No one had been expecting them to kiss. Even the few, or rather five students that knew they'd dated a couple of times.

Several comments were made.

“I didn't know they were dating!”

“Oh my god...he's kissing that slut Bill Trumper!”

“AWE! I knew Strify was a nice guy! They look so cute together!”

“He DOES know Bill's pregnant, and not just fat, right?”

“Holy shit! Front page of the school paper, here I come!” Flash.

“Yu's gonna be pissed...”

Tom cautiously drank from his water bottle after making the last comment. He didn't dare look for Yu, and neither did Romeo. They both knew no matter how much the guy would deny it, he still had feelings for Bill.

Bill smiled once their lips separated, licking his own and yet again, tasting Strify's lip gloss. “All is forgiven. Cherry?” he guessed.

“Raspberry.” Strify chuckled, pecking Bill's lips one last time.

“Why didn't you guys tell me you'd had your first kiss already!? BILL! I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO DO THE THREE G'S TOGETHER! Giggle, gorge ourselves, and give details! WHAT KIND OF BEST FRIEND ARE YOU!?” Andreas sobbed, his arms flailing in the air dramatically.

“...Giggle, gorge, and give? Who the fuck is your dealer and how can I reach him?” Strify questioned.

“I've been asking him that since we were thirteen...” Bill stated, rubbing Andreas' back as he continued to cry and hiccup for unknown reasons.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
:D It's done.

I'm going to Oklahoma for a few days starting Tuesday, BUT I WILL HAVE INTERNET ACCESS!

I hope you guys liked it. Because I'm pretty mad. Remember the journal I posted about that homophobic chick that was screaming at me? Well, she reported both "Broken Glass" and "A Little Hope". >X(

But I wont let that get me down. I've already started the next chapter of both stories, and will hopefully get them done soon since I have ten days off. (Counting today).

For some reason the link to Strify's tattoo won't work! T.T So just use your imaginations!

Tah-tah for now my lovlies!

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3