Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 16: "I'm just a pawn in your sick game."

~

“Hey sweetie! How was your first class?” Simone chirped as Bill entered the house.

“...I didn't go...” he admitted.

“What!? Bill, going to these classes is very important! You learn a lot of things you need to know to be a good parent!”

“I didn't not go on purpose. I did the stupidest thing ever, and missed the class! I'm such an idiot!” he cursed, tugging harshly at his hair.

“What happened?”

“I- well ANDI invited Strify to go with me, and Strify wanted to go, but he said I should invite Yu in case he would go. I knew he wouldn't, but Strify convinced me to ask him and I did.”

“And he said no?” she questioned.

“No! Even worse! He said yes !” he exclaimed. “He said he wanted to go, so we said we'd meet in the cafeteria at three so we could go together, so I went there. I waited, and fell asleep, and then the janitor woke me up around four thirty. He bailed on me! The one time I ask him to help me in this he ditches me!”

Simone frowned, dropping the dishes she had been doing and hugged her son.

“I thought...I thought he'd finally...” he cut off with a whimper, trying hard not to cry.

“Bill...I'm so sorry, baby. He had no right to lie to you like that. He had no right to do any of the things he's done to you. He never deserved you. Only a sweet, loving, funny, successful, beautiful, family wanting boy deserves someone like you. Only the best.” she replied.

“...he's never gonna come around...is he...?”

“You don't know that, sweetie.”

“Maybe I do. Maybe everyone knows Yu's never gonna come back and help me. Maybe I'm just denying the truth. Maybe everyone's just pretending to say he is when they know he won't.”

“Well...I bet you're starving. Do you wanna help me with dinner?” she asked, completely changing the subject.

“That's a yes.” he mumbled, following his mother back into the kitchen.

~

“How was baby class with Bill?” Tom questioned, exhaling a mouthful of smoke.

“Great.” Yu said simply, lighting his third cigarette.

“What did you guys do there?” Romeo asked, leaning back on one of the bleachers.

“Learned how to change a diaper.”

Tom snorted, biting his lip ring to fight back a second one. “You? Change a diaper? I don't believe it. Even if it was practiced on a doll. No way.” he laughed.

“I didn't say I was good at it. Bill was a natural. He just laughed most of the time.” he lied, smiling lightly when he remembered Bill's laugh. He hadn't heard it in a while. He missed it.

“I can see that. What else did you do?”

“Um, we talked about breathing exercises for when...you know...”

“For when you become a dad?”

“He already is a dad. His babies just aren't done cooking.” Kiro peeped, lifting his head from the bleacher he was lying on.

Yu didn't reply. He took a long drag of his cigarette and sighed.

“Hey Yu?” the blonde asked.

“Hm?”

“...I'm really proud of you. It must have taken a lot of guts to go to that class with Bill.” he replied.

“Yeah. Looks like ya finally grew a pair.” Tom smirked. “So...you and Bill...think you'll get back together...?”

Yu simply shrugged, not really wanting to answer the question.

“Well, if you do, can you get me his friend's number?”

“That blonde kid Andreas?” Romeo questioned. “You like him?”

“He's hot, you can't deny that. Plus he's so goddamn hyper all the time bet he's pretty good in bed.” he replied.

“We'll see...” Yu mumbled.

~

Stuffing his homework into his bag, Bill sniffled, tucking his hair behind an ear, pulling the strand off his tear stained face. His stomach grumbled lowly, reminding him to kick himself for skipping breakfast.

“Bill.”

Bill sniffled again, ignoring the boy beside him.

“Bill, come on...I know you're mad at me, but you can at least pretend to not hate me right now. The guys are watching.”

“Is that all I am to you?” Bill asked. “Some stupid object to impress your friends?”

“What do you mean by that?”

As a few more tears dripped down his cheeks, Bill turned to face Yu. “Yesterday...when you said you wanted to come to my class...I thought you meant it. Did you really have to lie to me? All you had to do was say no.”

“It's not that easy Bill.”

“And what, you think my life is easy? You can't even begin to understand what I'm going through right now.” Bill replied.

“It's not like you're the only one in the wrong here.”

“No? It's not like you're the one who's carrying two babies inside of you. You don't have to deal with puking every morning, stupid mood swings, fucked up cravings, and pain everywhere. You don't know what it's like to look in the mirror every morning seeing how fat and disgusting you are. You have no idea what I have to deal with.”

“Bill...why didn't you just-”

“Don't you dare ask me why I didn't get the abortion, Yu. To you, it may be simple. To you, it's just an hour in a clinic, but to me it's murder. Abortions shouldn't even be legal. All those times you said you loved me were obviously a lie, because if you did, or ever had loved me, you wouldn't ask that of me.”

“I care about, Bill. You-”

“No you don't. I'm just a pawn in your sick game. You gave me a choice when I told you about my pregnancy. You said it was you, or them. Now I'm giving you a choice. It's either all of us-” he paused, patting his stomach. “-or...none of us.”

“Bill you can't ask me that-”

“Apparently you could ask me, so why can't I ask you? I'm being generous here. I want you to be in our sons' lives, Yu. But if you're gonna be unfaithful in a relationship, then I don't see how it could ever work. I'm a package deal. If you're with me, then you're accepting the responsibility of being a father to them.”

“Bill, think about it. No one's gonna want to be with you if you have two kids weighing you down.”

“Strify might. He's the kind of person I wish you were. He's funny, and caring. He watches out for me, and likes me for me. He's willing to accept that having me comes with responsibility. Hell, I've met his family already, and we aren't even official. We dated for two years, and I never met anyone besides Kiro, Tom, and Romeo.”

“Plus...he seems like the fatherly type. And that's a quality I need in a boyfriend. It's something you don't have.” he added, picking up his messenger bag.

“Where are you going? It's the middle of third period.”

“I'm going to my prenatal class. Even though you don't give a shit about these babies, I do. And I'm gonna learn everything I need to, to be a good parent. Now I have to go. Strify's waiting for me in the parking lot.” he explained.

~

“Alright everyone, since this is only our second class, we're just going to share some things today. Sound good?”

“What are we gonna share?” a brunette asked, petting her hair nervously.

“I was thinking we could share our coming out stories. How you found out you were pregnant and what it was like telling the fathers.” she replied. The woman couldn't have been more than twenty-five. Bill uncomfortably wondered exactly how much she actually knew about birth. “Now who would like to go first?”

“I will!” a hyper blonde boy exclaimed, waving his hand happily. He reminded Bill of a pregnant Andreas.

The boy, Mason Bill later learned, explained how his baby daddy fainted when he told him. He was out cold for three hours before he decided to dump water on him. Once he realized what Mason had told him, he hugged him and promised he'd be the best dad he could be.

Bill frowned at the story and watched as Mason's boyfriend laughed and rubbed Mason's belly. They kissed and whispered 'I love yous' to one another making Bill's heart clench painfully.

Three more people shared their stories out of the seven pregnant teens that were in the class. They too ended up happy with their baby daddy's, two of which had come to the class.

The shy brunette didn't seem comfortable speaking in front of people, but she didn't seem sad, so Bill assumed her child's dad was still in the picture too.

Bill and a boy named Oliver were the only two left, but Oliver's boyfriend explained that he was mute, so Bill was left feeling like an outcast. The only one who wasn't happy and in love.

“Bill? Would you like to share your story?” the group's instructor asked, smiling sweetly.

“It's not exactly as nice as theirs...” he mumbled shyly.

“No one's here to judge. We're all here to understand one another and learn what we need to know.”

~

“Bill, are you okay?” Yu asked his boyfriend, putting his hand on the boy's cheek that had a green tint to it.

“Fine. My...my stomach just hurts.” he replied, wincing as his stomach did flips and somersaults.

“You sure? You don't look too good, babe.”

Before he could reply, Bill shot to his feet and took off running, ending up vomiting into a bush a few yards away. Yu was by his side in seconds, holding his hair back as he threw up everything he had eaten that day.

After a few minutes, Bill's stomach calmed down, stopping the gagging. The teen stood up, nose wrinkling at the vile smell and taste in his mouth.

“Gum?” he asked his boyfriend hopefully.

Yu smiled softly, handing the boy a stick of gum and his soda so he could rinse his mouth out. “Better?” he asked.

“Much.” Bill smiled, inching them both away from the barf bush.

“Good. Cause I don't need you puking in my car.”

“Car? I don't wanna go home!” he whined.

“Too bad. That's where you're going. You might have caught the flue.” Yu replied, taking Bill's hand and dragging the whining teen to his car.

~

“Come on you stupid- UGH!” Bill groaned, arching his back as he lied on his bed, desperately trying to button his skinny jeans.

“You fit two weeks ago! I washed you the same as I always do! Why won't you close!?” he shouted at the clothing, glaring at the open jeans.

Weight gain crossed his mind, but he immediately shook his head and disagreed. It was just shy of impossible for him to gain weight. Even purposely like his doctor had wanted since he was thirteen. There's no way he could have gained enough to make his jeans not fit in as little as two weeks accidentally.

~

Bill pursed his lips as he squirmed, beer in hand, Yu by his side. His jeans were tight as hell, and were digging into his stomach. He'd barely been able to close them before Yu had arrived to pick him up.

“Wanna sit down?” Yu offered, nodding towards the couch.

Before Bill could object, Yu had already sat down, pulling Bill with him. Sitting made the denim dig painfully into his skin, making Bill wince.

“Bill, you okay?” he asked.

“Can we leave? Go back to my place? My parents won't be home until eleven.” he replied, attempting to suck in what little gut he had in order to relieve to pressure from his jeans.

“We just got here. I'm not drunk, and you haven't even taken a sip from your beer.” Yu chuckled, pulling Bill closer and squeezing him hard, but tenderly.

Bill gasped when he heard a pop. Hearing it too, Yu quirked a brow and looked towards the direction of the noise, surprised when he saw Bill's jeans had busted open, the button lying on his lap.

“I know you like tight jeans, and I do too...but maybe you should try one size bigger?”

Bill whimpered in embarrassment, grabbing Yu's jacket and trying it around his waist before taking out of the house.

~

Andreas' eyes moved back and forth as he watched his best friend pace, stopping every few seconds only to look at the timer on the counter and bite his knuckles.

“Bill stop it! All your pacing is making me dizzy! It's won't make the time go by faster!” the blonde exclaimed, stopping Bill mid-step.

“But I- what if it's...?”

“Shh. It's a MAYBE sweetie. Once it's done, we'll go from there, okay?”

Bill nodded lightly, glancing once again at the timer, only to squeak when it dinged.

“Ready?”

“NO! NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST! I'M SCARED ANDI!” he whimpered.

“Want me to do it?”

“...no. I need to be the one to check. I...I just really don't want to.”

The blonde gave his friend a gentle smile, nodding towards the counter.

The sixteen year old took a deep breath, peeking one eye open to look at the object he'd picked up, only to let out a sob.

“Andi...” he whispered, holding up the stick to show his friend the test that now held a tiny plus sign.

“Andi I...I'm pregnant!” he cried, bursting into tears as his friend pulled him into a comforting hug.

“Shh. It's gonna be okay. It'll be okay.” he cooed, massaging the teen's back.

“No it won't! Andi, I'm sixteen! I don't wanna be a teen parent! My parents told me I was intersexed when I turned thirteen, and told me to be careful! I'm so stupid!”

“Bill, look at me. You are NOT stupid. It happens. But the important thing is, is that you know who the father is, and that you love each other, okay?”

“But...what if Yu dumps me? He won't want a baby.”

“Don't think like that Bill. I may not like him, but you never know. If he really loves you, he'll be there for you.” he replied.


~
♠ ♠ ♠
LONG CHAPTER! YAYS ARE IN ORDER!

Do you guys like the new layout? I worked super hard on it. But tell me in a comment if you like this one better, or the old one.

QUESTIONS!

Q: Should I speed up the story a bit, or are you guys cool with it being like 50-80 chapters? Cause I do plan on doing a sequal as well. Just wanna know. XD
Q: Should Strify officially ask Bill to be his boyfriend?
Q: Should something embarrassing happen to Bill because of his pregnancy? (If so, what?)
Q: What should Bill name his boys?
Q: Should something weird/funny happen during the prenatal class? (If so, what?)

OHMAHFLUFFYPOMERANIANPUPPIES! FIVE STARS ON BOTH OF MY STORIES! YOU GUYS ARE THE SHIZ NIT! (<---Whatever that means. XD)

Um...*pokes chin* I done rambling. ^-^

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, &SUBSCRIBE! <3