Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 17: "I just can't."

~

“Bill...you've been acting really weird the past week...what's going on?” Yu asked as his boyfriend emerged from the bathroom.

“What do you mean? How have I been acting weird?” Bill asked nonchalantly, maneuvering his way to the kitchen to find a snack.

“Bill, you were in the bathroom for fifteen minutes. It doesn't take that long to pee.”

Swearing under his breath, he felt like an idiot for taking so long. He'd been so preoccupied making sure he wasn't showing yet, that's he'd completely spaced on time. He hid his head in the fridge, making sure to stick his ass in the air and wiggle it like he knew his boyfriend loved.

“No, but it does take that long to get rid of an aching hard on. You looked so sexy this morning. With your morning wood and all naked under the sheets. I've been hard since we got up.” he quickly covered, standing up straight with an apple slice in his mouth, half of it sticking out.

He lifted a brow suggestively, rotating his jaw to make the slice move around. If there was anything that could distract Yu...it was the idea of Bill naked and moaning beneath him. Or on top of him. Or in front of him in the shower. Whichever was provided first.

Letting his head decide for him, not talking about the one on his shoulders, he smirked, stepping over to the younger boy and sucking the half slice into his mouth, kissing Bill in the process.

“My room or the couch?”

“Bed. Last time I fell asleep on that couch I had a hunch for three days!”

“But you're so sexy when your bent over and moaning.” he whispered.

“Moaning in pain, and moaning in pleasure are two very different things.”

“Sounds like our first time.” Yu smirked, scooping Bill into his arm bridal style and carrying him into the bedroom.

“Wrong. I didn't mention any crying and screaming.” Bill replied as he stripped Yu's vest off, revealing his hard abs and tight muscles. Bill moaned at the site alone, moving forward and lapping at Yu's neck with his tongue while his fingers traced the definition of his boyfriend's body.

“But THEN came the moaning.” Yu replied, tangling a hand into Bill's hair as he kissed his passionately.

Within moments, both boys were naked and hard. Bill's hormones were going crazy. He had a lustful look in his eye that could kill a virgin as he stared at Yu. But Yu, while horny and extremely turned on, quirked a brow in question. There was something different about Bill that he couldn't put his finger on.

“Did you change your hair or something?” he asked whilst fondling Bill's swollen erection.

“N-No. W-Why?” Bill gasped, bucking his hips at the sensation.

“You...look different. But I can't put my finger on it.”

“OH SHIT! YES! YES YOU CAN!” he shouted as Yu moved his thumb over his slit.

Yu smirked, leaning down and swiping his tongue across the very same spot. Bill clenched his teeth, tightening his fists and all other muscles to hold back an orgasm. Mother of fuck. He couldn't believe how sensitive he was.

“Just fuck me already, you teasing bastard.” he hissed.

Yu smirked, already rolling a condom onto his length and lubing himself up. “Do you need prep?” he asked.

“No. Just...be gentle today. My stomach's still a little queasy.” Bill replied, finding it was the only excuse he could think of.

Yu quirked a brow, but didn't object, and slowly entered his boyfriend.

~

“Mmm. That was good.” Bill mewled, cuddling against Yu.

“I actually think you got tighter.” Yu agreed, chuckling and kissing the top of Bill's head.

“...uhm...Yu?”

“Yeah?”

“I...I need to tell you something...It's about why I've been acting so weird lately...”

“Finally! You've really been worrying me, Bill! What is it?”

“I...I'm...”

“You're what?”

“...I'm...p-pregnant...” he whispered, in a small way, hoping that Yu hadn't heard him. But he did. He heard him loud and clear. He sat up immediately, knocking Bill off him, and stared at the other boy in fear and disbelief.

“...you're what?” he asked, trying desperately not to stutter.

Bill sat up, pulling his knees to his chest, curling into a ball and began sobbing. He couldn't even find the strength to say it again. His already smudged make-up was now running down his cheeks as he cried.

Yu's heart clenched at the sound of Bill's sobs. He loved that boy and hated when he cried. He slowly took the boy into his arms, rubbing his back soothingly through the tears. “Are you sure?” he whispered.

Bill nodded, hiding his face in Yu's neck as he continued to cry. “I took a test. And went to the doctor with my mom.” he whimpered.

“How far?”

“About seven weeks. It was at that party two months ago. We didn't use a condom.”

Yu mentally swore and kicked himself. He remembered saying one time without one wouldn't make a difference. He was such an idiot! “Everything will be okay, Bill.” he promised, kissing his boyfriend on the lips tenderly.

Bill smiled, kissing him back. He'd been so scared that Yu would reject him.

“I'll take you to the clinic next weekend and we'll take care of this, okay?”

Bill's smile dropped immediately hearing those words and his eyes got glossy once again. “You...want me to get an abortion...?” he whispered, his voice cracking when he said the word.

“Bill...we are not ready for this. You're sixteen. I'm barely eighteen. We're not ready to be parents. Everything we do now...we'd have to give up. You're life is perfect. Do you really wanna throw all that away?”

“I...n-no...but...an abortion? I don't know if I can-”

“Bill...we both drink and smoke tons anyway. We'd probably abort it by accident.”

“I'd quit.” Bill said weakly.

“It's not that easy. I've been trying to quit since I was fifteen. And yet I'm the one who got you into both. Booze and smokes are just legal drugs.”

“But I have a good reason to-”

“Bill.” Yu sighed. “We have to do this.”

Bill was silent for a few moments, but decided on what his boyfriend had explained. He nodded dimly, burying himself withing his boyfriend's body, trying not to cry again.

~

It's been a week. Monday through Friday, Yu had come up with tons of excuses for Bill's frequent vomiting, cravings, and mood swings. It was now Saturday. Bill and Yu were standing outside the clinic, sitting on the bench in front of the small building.

Yu had pulled over four times on the way there so Bill could throw-up on the side of the road, so Yu felt they should sit outside for a while so his stomach could settle. He didn't want anyone inside to have to clean anything up.

Yu assumed the vomiting was because of the baby. The baby they were about to abort. But Bill knew the truth. He was so nervous his stomach was more upset than ever.

“Feel better?” Yu asked, rubbing Bill's shoulder.

No. “A bit.”he whispered, faking a small smile.

“Good. Wanna go inside?”

No. “I...I guess...”

Yu smiled at his boyfriend, taking the boy's pale hand into his own and pulling him up gently. They entered the clinic, the strong smell of cleaning products hitting Bill's nostrils and making him scowl. It wasn't helping his stomach problems at all.

“What can I do for you?” a slender woman sitting behind a desk ask politely.

“Um, my boyfriend's here to get an abortion.” Yu replied, Bill standing behind him silently, squeezing his hand at the terrible word.

“What else would we be here for?” Bill thought sourly.

“Alright.” she smiled, handing Yu a clipboard with several sheets of paper on it and a pen. “Just fill in all this, and sign on the designated areas. Turn it in to me when you're done.”

Yu nodded, leading Bill to the far corner where two chairs sat, seating themselves next to one another.

“Name: Wilhelm Trumper. Age: Sixteen. Height: 5 10'. Weight: Um, Bill how much do you weigh?” Yu asked, pausing at the fourth question.

“With or without baby weight?” he mumbled.

“With, I guess.”

“One hundred and sixteen.”

“What?! Bill, the second we're done here, I'm putting you on a reverse diet. You need to gain some weight. It's not healthy.” Yu replied, scribbling down the number.

“I'd gain weight if we were keeping this baby...” Bill thought.

“You don't have to pay...” Bill stated, his voice quiet.

“It's my fault this happened. We shouldn't have had sex without a condom.”Yu replied, as he wrote down on the sheet that he was father.

“But we did.”

“Which is why we're here. To fix a mistake.”

“It was a mistake sleeping with me?” Bill asked in a hurt tone.

“No, Bill. It was a mistake creating this. It wasn't planned, therefore it was a mistake.”

“My parents didn't plan me. Does that mean I'm a mistake?”

“What? No! You're the best thing to ever happen to me, Bill! I meant...it was a mistake to have this happen while we're still so young. It was a mistake to do it without protection. But like all mistakes, we'll learn from it, okay?”

“But what if I get pregnant again? Then what?”

“You won't. Cause we'll learn from this.”

“...so you don't ever want kids...?” Bill asked, lazily drawing random designs over the hard bump in his stomach just above his bellybutton.

“I dunno...I never thought about it until now. But...not any time soon, for sure. I don't exactly know much about babies.”

“You could learn. If...If we kept the baby you could learn. So could I. We could be good parents. With a little practice. I mean, they have those prenatal classes for pregnant teens and-”

“Bill...” Yu sighed, putting his pen down and leaning on his fist for a moment, thinking of what to say so he wouldn't upset his already emotional boyfriend.

Bill sat silently, waiting for his boyfriend to speak, both scared and anxious to what he might say.

“Bill, you can't just learn to be a good parent overnight.” he stated as calmly as he could.

“We wouldn't have to. I mean...we still have seven months. That's a long time.” he replied, nibbling on his lip nervously.

“You said you would do this.”

“I...I was scared. I thought...I thought you would leave me if I said no. You seem so sure that this is the right thing to do, but I just...I don't know.”

“What don't you know, Bill? You know you're not ready for this. You know you aren't ready to have a baby! A baby isn't just some pet, Bill! You have to cloth it, and feed it, and rock it to sleep! You have to change diapers, hire babysitters, burp them! You're sixteen. You aren't ready for parenthood.”

“I'm not saying I am. I'm not saying I'm not scared shitless, because I am...but...it just seems so cruel to just...kill an innocent life! A life that we created!”

“It's not even a life, Bill. It's a tiny blob of tissue in your stomach.”

“But that tiny blob is alive. That tiny blob is a part of me. I can't just have it ripped out of me, and thrown in the trash.”

“Bill...” Yu whispered, shaking his head as he swallowed hard. “...I can't be a father...I just can't.”

“Yu...” he whispered, desperately squeezing the older boy's hand within his own.

“Bill...I...I can't. I just can't.” he stated, eyes glossy as he stared at the boy who was already crying.

“W-Why?”

“I'm sorry...but it's over. I can't.”

Bill let out a sob at those words, feeling Yu's hand slip out his as he got up. He could only watch as Yu took the clipboard back the desk, ripping the papers in half, and leaving the clinic without giving him so much as a second glance.

Bill never thought that, that would be the last time Yu would ever hold him.


~

The entire class was silent. Each of the pregnant teens were crying at the story, their lovers holding them. The teacher had tears in her eyes. Strify had an indescribable look on his face. But it somehow gave off the impression as if he knew the pain of losing someone you love.

Bill found the silence awkward, especially since he was very tempted to cry himself. He always hated that memory. Yu had been so supportive and apologetic then. But now...

“So...um-” the instructor paused, clearing her throat. “Did Yu ever tell you why he 'couldn't'?”

“No. I...I thought at first it was because he wasn't ready. But...a couple days later I went over to talk to him...and he acted weird.”

“Weird how?”

“...he...acted as if we hadn't been together for two years. Like...he hated me. He wasn't the guy I fell in love with. He was a completely different person. I didn't know what to think. I still don't.” he replied, resting his hands in his lap.

Strify frowned, pulling Bill between his legs and hugging him lovingly. “Then he doesn't deserve you.” he whispered.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
T.T *bawls eyes out* And that young children, is how Bill told Yu, how Yu reacted, and why they now sorta-kinda hate each other.

Confusing, yes? Good. >:D I can honestly say...I love this chapter. *hugs Chappie* It's my favorite one so far.

Okay, so I'm guessing this is most of your faces right now ----> ??? O.o ??? That's understandable. I mean, Yu was like, "OMG YOU'RE PREGGO!" but then he was all, "We'll do this together. Don't worry." then he's like, "I CANNOT BE A DADDY!" and Billa cried and...damn...I confused myself. >.< But Yu's reasonings will be explained later on.

And IT WAS LONG! BONUS!

Q: Any guesses on WHY Yu 'can't'?
Q: Were you expecting that to be the story?
Q: Will Yu ever tell Bill the truth of why he 'can't'?
Q: Does KIRO know why Yu 'can't'?
Q: Do I even know why Yu 'can't'!? (...hehe...yes. I do. :3)

So anyway, hope you all enjoyed this chapter (cause I know I did)!

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3