Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 19: "I don't hear you complaining."

~

“Jingle Bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. Oh what fun, it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh. Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all-” Bill sang softly to his swollen stomach. It was December 25th. Christmas Day and he was sitting on his couch, listening to his mother yell at the Christmas ham for reasons unknown to him.

“Well don't you look festive.”

Bill's lips broke into a grin, his pearly white teeth gleaming when he saw his boyfriend come inside. He looked down his attire; a tight red turtleneck that his mother had insisted he wear because it hugged his stomach so well and a pair of gray skinny jeans which he'd barely been able to button. His hair also had a piece of holly placed in it by his father.

“Thank-you. You look pretty good yourself.” he replied as the brunette kissed him, allowing him to taste the apple cider lip gloss he was wearing. Strify wearing a green T-shirt that had a snowman screaming something in Japanese and black skinny jeans. Bill was tempted to steal the shirt...

“Where are-” Just as Bill spoke, Jeffree and Luminor came into the home, Luminor wearing a pink Santa hat, obviously Jeffree's doing, while his other half shivered himself half to death in shorts.

“Lumi, why didn't you tell me it was gonna be this cold!?”

“I thought the TWO FEET OF SNOW would have given it away.” he replied, rolling his eyes at his boyfriend.

Strify simply smiled a shook his head, hugging Bill while he giggled. He lightly patted Bill's baby bump, which was now much larger. He was currently twenty-two weeks in. His breasts were also growing at alarming rate, which he was unhappy Jeffree was right about.

He pouted and crossed his arms over his B-cups. He really hated boobs.

“Stop trying to hide them.” Strify whispered, his breath tickling Bill's ear as he pulled the arms away from covering the boy's breasts.

“But I don't like them.” he mumbled.

“If I say I like them, will you stop trying to cover them up?”

“When we met, you said you were afraid of them...”

“I was never partial to them, but I'm not afraid of them. I said that to make you smile. Besides...they look so much better on you than some bimbo with herpes.”

“Thanks...I think...?”

The couple silently chuckled, kissing once again just as Gordon came into the room. “Make them stop!” he whined to his wife.

“Oh they're just kissing, Gordon! It's not like they're fucking in front of the tree!” she called from the kitchen. Gordon's face immediately paled.

“DON'T PUT THOSE IMAGES IN MY HEAD, WOMAN!”

“Fuck.” Bill whispered, face scrunching up in pain as he held his stomach. Everyone in the room froze and fell silent, all obviously thinking the same thing.

“Is it time?” Simone asked, voice barely above a whisper.

Bill shook his head, but continued to carry the look of pain on his face. Strify gently rubbed the boy's abdomen, feeling the twins both kick in discomfort. A few moments later Bill sighed, releasing the grip he had on his stomach and gave everyone a reassuring look.

“Just everything moving around, mom. Dr. Phillips said that's gonna happen a lot until it's all set in the right places. Sorry for the scare.” Bill stated.

Finally exhaling, Simone smiled at her son, waving it off and ran back to check on the ham.

Strify smiled, nudging Bill's neck with his nose. “You've gotta stop scaring everyone like that.”

“I'm only five months in. You guys shouldn't worry so much. Now let me up. I really have to go.”

“Go?” he questioned, a very blonde look on his face.

“You know...GO!”

“OH! Crap! Yeah! You go do that!” he exclaimed, letting go of his boyfriend.

Bill laughed at Strify's blondness, and stood up slowly, holding his stomach once he was up. He waddled as fast as he could to the restroom down the hall, and smiled at his reflection. Strify was such a doof sometimes.

He quickly unbuckled his jeans and sat down on the porcelain, sighing in relief as he emptied his bladder. “Stupid girl parts.” he muttered, reaching for the toilet paper.

Once he cleaned up and washed his hands, Bill groaned when he felt a kick. As if that kick pressed a button, he suddenly got hungry and unlocked the bathroom door, running off to steal something from the kitchen.

~

“Bill.” Simone said accusingly, glaring at her son who was acting far too innocent to actually be innocent. He was standing by the cherry pie with a very suspicious look in his eye.

“Yes mommy dearest?” he replied, smiling at his mother.

“Out.” she said, pointing her wooden spoon to the doorway.

“But mom!” he whined. “We're hungry!”

“Everything will be ready in ten minutes! Then your three can gorge yourselves.”

Bill huffed, pouting extra hard and left the kitchen, glaring at nothing in particular.

“What's wrong, Billa?” Strify questioned, trying not to laugh at his boyfriend's pout. It was so adorable that giggling was almost impossible.

“I'm hungry and my mom won't let me eat!” he groaned as if it were the most tragic thing in the universe.

Strify chuckled, kissing Bill softly on the lips. “I think Jeffree has a Snickers bar in his purse. If we're quiet I bet we can-” Strify stopped talking when he realized Bill was gone. He was already on the other side of the room digging through Jeffree's hand bag.

A few moments later he pulled out a Snickers bar, looking at it like it was a bar of gold. He immediately tore it open and bit off a large chunk, moaning at the delicious flavor.

“Bill?”

“Mmphf?”

“Chew before you swallow, and try not to cum.” he smirked, pouting when Bill smacked his arm and ate off another bite.

“Don't blame me. Blame them.” he replied, pointing down his stomach. “They made me put ketchup in my strawberry milk last night. Ketchup!”

Strify scowled, but stole a bite from the candy bar. That did sound disgusting, but he'd heard of worse cravings. “Are they gonna make you put chocolate on your ham tonight?” he asked, obviously joking.

“...they weren't...but damn...that sounds really good...” Bill all but moaned, licking his lips as he glanced at the kitchen, trying not to get caught.

“Oh boy...” Strify muttered.

“Who's hungry!?” Gordon called from the kitchen.

Bill's eyes lit up like the Christmas tree. Strify had never seen a person waddle so fast.

~

“Can somebody pass me the chocolate syrup?” Bill asked as he loaded who-knows-what onto his plate. Gordon didn't question his son, and handed him the bottle, which the teen began squirting over...well...everything.

“Yum.” he beamed, shoving a fork full of chocolate covered mashed potatoes into his mouth.

“You might wanna buy more chocolate.” Strify whispered to Simone as she watched her son stuff a bread roll with ham and peas, before drizzling it in chocolate. As Simone opened her mouth to reply, the doorbell rang, distracting her from Bill's...food.

“I'll get it. Make sure he doesn't eat the candy canes on the tree.” he whispered to Strify as set down her napkin and headed for the door.

~

“Bill, sweetie?”

“Yeah?” he asked after swallowing his food.

“This was stuck in the door handle for you. Doesn't say who it's from, and they were gone by the time I got there.” she replied, handing him a red envelope with his name written on it.

Both he and Strify quirked a brow in question, Simone shrugging in return. “Are you gonna open it?” the half blonde asked.

“...not until tonight. It's probably a Christmas present, right? Just anonymous.” he explained, waddling over to stuff it in his stocking, immediately returning to the food.

“You just didn't wanna stop eating.”

~

Bill smiled as he hugged the body pillow his mother had gotten him. It was black, glittery, and super soft. He couldn't wait to take a nap on it tomorrow. His back always seemed at it's worst in the afternoons.

He and Strify had exchanged necklaces, which both were wearing.

“Tired?” Strify asked as Bill yawned loudly and rested his head on his shoulder.

“Mhmm...” he mumbled.

“I'll take you to bed.”

“I don't wanna!”

“Too bad.” he smiled, kissing Bill's forehead and pulling the teen to his feet.

Bill made sure to go up the stairs very slowly, mainly because he still wasn't used to all his extra weight, Strify holding his hand the whole way.

“Turn around.” Bill stated, making a shooing motion with his hand.

“Why?”

“Because I'm gonna change, stupid.”

“Oh...” Strify blushed, abruptly turning around.

Bill shook his head and laughed, taking out a pair of shorts and a stretchy tank-top from his dresser. He quickly pulled off his jeans, and replaced them with the shorts and then pulled off his shirt. He attempted to reach around and unclasp his bra, but found he couldn't. He always had Simone assist him.

“Damn my lack of flexibility...” he muttered. “Strify?”

“Done?” he asked.

“No...um...can you...undo my bra...? I can't do it...” he blushed.

“Oh, uh...sure. Can I turn around then...?”

“You kinda have to.” he chuckled, turning around himself as Strify did the same.

“Right...” the half blonde muttered, tugging the clips apart, letting the straps slide down Bill's arms, the fabric dropping to the floor in front of him.

“Thanks. That thing is like a prison.”

“Are they sore?”

“Huh?” Bill asked, obviously embarrassed about the topic of his breasts.

“Your breasts. Are they sore? I heard they get really sore in pregnancies because of breast milk development.”

“Um...” Bill paused, looking down at the swollen orbs residing on his chest. “...y-yeah. They hurt a bit...” he admitted.

“I read about this technique that helps.”

“Really? What?”

“Uhm...I-I'll show you...” Strify muttered, nibbling on his lip ring as he reached around Bill's torso, and took the warm mounds into his hands. A tiny gasp escaped Bill's lips, his nipples immediately perking up beneath Strify's cold fingers.

“S-Strify?”

“If you massage them really lightly, they'll be less painful. Sorry...cold hands, right?”

“Mhmm...” Bill leaned back into Strify's chest, letting the boy's fingers gently caress his breasts. Bill's own hands came up, placing themselves on top of Strify's, urging the gentle movements over the sensitive areas. “It's a good thing it's already Christmas.” he mumbled.

“Why's that?” Strify asked, head resting on Bill's shoulder. The boy's chest was covered by both their hands, so nothing was really visible to him anyway.

“Cause I have a feeling this would put us at the top of the naughty list.” he smirked, pushing up their hands, making the mounds press together and form obvious cleavage. He licked his lips as Strify's thumbs passed over his nipples. They were hard enough to cut diamonds, and ached badly. “They hurt.”

“What hurts? Tell me.” Strify whispered, breath ghosting over Bill's ear.

“My nipples. They hurt. Bad. Make it better.” he whimpered, shivering from the whisper.

“Well, what do you want me to do?” he asked, pinching the right one.

Bill let out a horny squeak, stiffening at the gesture. “Suck on 'em. Milk me.” he whispered.

“I dunno...I don't really want coal next year.”

“Strify!” Bill whined, shoving his ass back against Strify's jeans, immediately feeling something dig into him. Strify's hands slipped down, wrapping themselves around Bill's stomach as he licked a wet stripe up Bill's neck.

“You need to go to bed.” he stated, guiding Bill towards the bed as the boy whined.

“But-” Bill was cut off by a kiss, as Strify gently pushed on his belly, making him lie down on the bed.

“You talk to much, Billa.” he chuckled, touching one the hard buds with the tip of his tongue.

“Billa? I l-like it.” Bill smiled, moaning softly when Strify took the nipple into his mouth, sucking and nibbling on it.

“Strify!”

“REALLY!? EVERY FUCKING TIME!” Bill shouted, glaring at the door.

“Um...we were just wondering if you were coming back with us, or if you were staying here...” Luminor stated, awkwardly shifting his weight to his left side on the other side of the door.

“He's staying!” Bill stated, entangling his fingers in Strify's hair.

“Alright. BE SAFE!”

“OH, SHUT UP ALREADY!” Strify shrieked.

~

Bill felt a strip of sunshine warming his back as he slowly woke up. He smiled, licking his dry lips and opened his eyes, jumping when he saw Strify staring at him with a very amused smirk.

“What?”

“You talk in your sleep. A lot.” he smiled, flopping onto his back and chuckling lightly. Bill groaned, blushing lightly as he climbed over to Strify, draping his arm over the boy's chest.

“What did I say?” he asked, grazing his fingers over his boyfriend's ribs, plucking them like guitar strings.

“Mostly mumbled angrily about gaining weight and how horny you've been lately.”

“Oh god...you didn't hear any of that! It was...a dream!”

“Bill?”

“Yeah?”

“You're a terrible liar.” Strify smiled, connecting their lips in a sweet kiss. Bill kissed back eagerly, supporting his weight onto his hands so he wouldn't squish his stomach. Noticing Bill's wobbling arms, obviously not used to supporting...anything...he flipped them over in a mere second, a sloppy, wet sound being made when their lips parted for that second.

“Uhm...” an unsure sound emitted from Bill's throat, a brow raised in question.

Strify returned the gesture, licking his swollen lips. “What?”

“...when did you get naked...?”

“I have boxers on!”

“Boxer-briefs...”

“...what, did you expect me to sleep in jeans and a T-shirt? What right do you have judging me anyway? You're the one who's topless, and at the given moment...seems to have the air conditioner on.”

Bill scoffed, closing his eyes and sticking out his tongue as he blushed, remembering he'd fallen asleep without a shirt on. “I don't hear you complaining.”

“I'm not, just...making a point.”

“Well, your point is poking my stomach. And frankly, the twins disapprove.” he smirked, patting his boyfriend's cheek when the half blonde looked down and blushed. “We should probably get dressed.”

“Should. Key word. Doesn't mean we have to.”

“No...but my mother will most likely come in here in a few minutes, and I doubt you'd want that, now would you?”

Sighing over dramatically, Strify rolled off of Bill, groaning as Bill sat up, searching the floor for his discarded bra.

“Bill?”

“Eh?”

“Heads up.” Strify stated, tossing a bulky envelope towards the boy fumbling with his bra.

“What is it?”

“That envelope you put in your stocking last night. I guess you brought it up here and forgot to open it.”

“Hm...” Bill mumbled, flipping his hair over to one shoulder and ripping open the paper. His fingers slipped inside and to his surprise, pulled out eight fifty dollar bills. He found no note, but immediately knew who it was from.

He sighed heavily, putting the money back into the envelope, and turned around, stuffing the money into his side table drawer.

“What is it, Mr. Grumpy Butt?” Strify asked while tugging his T-shirt back on.

“Nothing. Just an anonymous letter like I thought it would be. And don't call me Grumpy-Butt, Grumpy-Butt.” he replied, rolling his eyes playfully when Strify stuck out his tongue.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
IT'S A LONG, LATE CHRISTMAS CHAPTER! XD

Bill's necklace:
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/Glitter-Paradise/Halloween/Necklaces--Coffin-with-Bow.jpg

Strify's necklace:
http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx188/mlophi/CuteSkullPendantChainBlack.jpg

FINALLY...BILLA AND STRIFY HAD SOME MINOR SEXY TIME! XD

I lied...T.T Strify isn't a boob-a-phobe.

As for Andi, should he and Tom start dating?

New layout for Love's Illusions!!!!!

A month was a long skip, but I needed to get to Christmas for secret reasons for future chapters. (>:D) But now Bill's tummy is bigger, and so are his man boobies. ^-^

Current size of Bill's stomach:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa287/tgbrunner02/5monthpregnantbelly2.jpg

^^^He's getting there! :D^^^

SIX FREAKING STARS!? YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

Next chapter: Things are about to get interesting.

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3