Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 26: "That was uncalled for."

~

“Meh.” Bill groaned, growling at his clock for no apparent reason. It was ten o'clock, but he still didn't wanna get up. Strify was asleep beside him, hair a wild, tangled mess, shielding his eyes from the morning sunlight.

He glared at the object that had woken him up. His cell phone was on his side table buzzing annoyingly. He winced as he reached for the device, hearing his shoulder crack, but sighed and flipped open the phone.

-Meet me @ the park.

-Yunix


Bill angrily rolled his eyes at the phone, punching the keys quickly before pressing send.

-Why the fuck should I?

-Trill


-Bcuz I need 2 talk 2 u.

-Yunix


-Bout what?

-Trill


-Stuff. Just cum.

-Yunix


-U'd like that wouldn't u?

-Trill


“Bill?” Strify grumbled, slowly awakening from his slumber. “Why are you up so early?” he asked, slipping his arm around waist, resting his hand on the side of the teen's belly.

Bill slammed his phone shut, put it on silent, and threw it in his side table drawer. “Phone rang. Wrong number.” he replied.

“Want me to beat them for waking you up?”

“No. I want you to let go so I can empty my bladder, if you don't mind.”

“Such a diva.” Strify sighed over dramatically.

Bill stuck out his tongue, lifting himself off the bed and slowly made his way to the bathroom. “You should shower while you're in there.” Strify called out, sitting up and cracking his neck.

“Why? Are you saying I stink?” Bill asked, unknowingly glaring at the closed bathroom door.

“No, but I plan on taking you somewhere today, and I just thought you'd want to take a shower.”

“Where are you taking me?”

“It's a surprise.” Strify smirked.

Bill rolled his eyes as he flushed, smiling at the mirror as he turned the faucet on. “Fine. But don't you need to shower too?”

“Yep. But this is a three bathroom house. I'll use the one downstairs. If you don't mind.”

“I don't. But you're gonna need clothes.” Bill replied, emerging from the restroom.

“Actually, I'm a nudist. I prefer to wear my birthday suit as often as possible.” Strify's face was completely serious, but it didn't last.

“You can take what you want from the closet and dresser, but I expect everything back.”

“I'm gonna steal your underwear just because you told me not to.” he beamed. Bill scoffed and threw a shirt at him, which smacked him in the face.

~

“Where are we going?” Bill whined for the billionth time. Strify had been driving him around for half an hour, and he was not a patient person.

“Yet again, it's a surprise.”

“But-”

“Shush! We'll be there in a minute, okay?”

Bill sighed dramatically and looked out the window, drawing random designs on his stomach with his index finger. His brows furrowed when Strify pulled into the parking lot of one of Bill's favorite restaurants.

“Why are we here?” he asked.

“You wanted food, I brought you to food. Are you complaining?” Strify replied, pulling the key out of the ignition.

Bill shook his head and smiled widely, slowly easing himself out of the car. The moment he and Strify walked in the door, he was startled by a loud chorus of “SUPRISE!” After he'd made sure he hadn't pissed himself, he laughed at his family and friends gathered around a very large area in the restaurant, everything decorated. Even a few of the boys from his prenatal class had come.

There was a giant banner hanging over the entry way which read, “It's a boy!”, but several letters were scratched out so it said, “It's twin boys!” He could only guess that was Andreas' doing. The balloons, table cloths, and gifts were all wrapped in blue, a cake in the center of the table. It had a picture of Bill holding his belly, “Congratulations, Bill!” written in frosting across the bottom of it.

Bill was awestruck. He hadn't expected a baby shower at all, let alone today. He turned to Strify and threw his arms around his neck, kissing him as a very big thank-you.

“I see tongue!” Andreas shouted. Bill immediately tore away from Strify, blushing as his guests laughed and hooted. Strify smirked and wrapped his arm around Bill's waist, and led him towards the table.

“You guys are the best.” Bill stated, hugging his best friend and his parents.

Simone smiled and hugged her son extra hard. “We thought this might cheer you up after everything that's happened.”

“Plus we get free baby stuff out of this. Less of my paycheck spent.” Gordon added, a big grin on his face. Every man loved the word 'free'. Simone smacked her husband, getting a short glare from him and a laugh from Bill.

“So...what exactly do people do at baby showers?” Tom wondered aloud. He was Yu's friend, but Andreas was his boyfriend. He wanted to show Bill that not everyone in Yu's life was an asshole. Plus Andreas begged him to come, and he couldn't resist the boy's puppy dog eyes.

“Well, normally it's a 'women only' policy, but in this case, nothing is traditional. Let's start with a game!” Simone beamed, pointing to a table that had multiple jars of baby food.

After a few unsure looks were exchanged, Simone chose five people to sit at the table, each with a jar in front of them. The order went Strify, Tom, Mason's boyfriend Aaron, Luminor, Gordon. All looked at the jars with fear in their eyes.

“Alright, taste a spoonful. Guess the flavor. Whoever gets the most right at the end of the game wins!” she cheered.

Luminor turned to look at Gordon. “Your wife is crazy.” he said simply.

Gordon sighed hopelessly and looked at the spoonful of green mush. “I know.”

They each slipped the spoon into their mouths, gagging and wincing immediately. Bill, Andreas, Mason, Jeffree, and Simone all laughed at their pain.

“Well? What flavor is it?” Simone asked.

“Peas.” Strify scowled, dreading the taste in his mouth.

“Shit.” Tom voted. The three others all agreed.

“Strify wins round one! Now...round two!”

A chorus of groans was heard as Simone placed jars of yellow mush in front of each man. Tom honestly looked like he was gonna cry.

“Squash.” Strify stated.

“You haven't even tasted it.” Bill replied.

“My vote still stands.” he shrugged.

“And it's right.” Simone said in confusion. “...are you physco?”

“Mom, you mean physic?”

“Same thing.”

The game went on for ten more minutes. Strify won every round. Tom cried in every round. Aaron prayed he'd be struck by lightning. Luminor threw up in a plant. Gordon hid under the table. All in all, Bill couldn't stop laughing, which made everyone only enjoy themselves more.

Two more games were played, mostly involving humiliation. There was the diaper game. Whoever put the diaper on the doll fastest won. But what the men didn't know, was Simone had bought the dolls that actually wet and...did other things. Needless to say, Tom's shirt was ruined and he had to go on shirtless. Not that Andreas minded.

Baby Bingo was self explanatory, and Andreas won a gift certificate to Starbucks. Bill and Tom dreaded that. Andreas was hyper enough. He didn't need coffee to add to that.

Once the games were over they all ate. Bill finished his within minutes and stole bits of food from Strify's plate, smiling innocently at him every time he did. Strify didn't mind though. Bill needed it more than he did.

“Alright! Gift time!” Simone exclaimed, stacking the empty plates in tower that would most likely fall, and placing a gift bag in front of Bill.

Bill smiled, pulled the bag onto its side and reached inside. He pulled out a blue onesie that read “Feel my butt. Is it as smooth as they say?” on the front, a green one that read, “You wish you knew what I was thinking.”, a package of baby bottles, two bibs, and a box of flavored condoms. He glared at Andreas.

“What? Why is it you glare at me every time you see a box of flavored condoms?” the blond asked innocently.

“Who said they were flavored?” Bill asked, quirking a brow.

“I swore I bought the-” he cut off when Bill smirked. “Jerk. You're WELCOME!”

“Thanks for something I won't be using for a long time.” he relied, sticking out his tongue as is mother handed him another gift.

Andreas pouted and slumped in his chair, while Jeffree gave Strify a sympathetic look. Poor guy. He did here that 'long' part, right?

The gift unwrapping continued, Bill squealing on several occasions. He got a lot of clothes for the twins, as well as who-knows-how-many diapers. He got some baby pillows, a book thicker than a dictionary of baby names, a bunch of candy from Mason which he hugged the boy for since he'd been craving skittles all day, lots of toys, and a few baby blankets.

As Bill helped his mother move the majority of the gifts into the larger bags, Strify snuck up behind him and stroked his upper arm to get his attention. He turned around and smiled at Strify, a certain glow radiating from his smile. “Hey, what's up?”

“I didn't want to give it to you in front of everyone.” Strify stated, pulling out a box from behind his back.

“You didn't have to get me anything.” Bill replied, taking the box and just looking at it for a moment.

“I've had it for a long time. But...I think you should have it.”

Bill opened the box, slipping the lid off and untied the bow. His lips curved into a smiled as he reached inside and pulled out the object. A classic brown teddy bear with a bow around its neck. It had a heart in both it's paws which read “Mommy And Daddy Love You”.

“Strify...thank-you. It's...it's perfect. They're so gonna fight over this.” he stated, setting the box down on the table and hugging the bear.

“I'm glad you like it. It...means a lot to me.”

“Was it your when you were a kid?”

Strify smiled. “You could say that.”

“Well, it's great. I love it. And-”

“...and what?” Strify quirked a brow when Bill sorta spaced out, looking towards the front door of the restaurant, clutching the bear in his hands.

“What?”

“You spaced out on me. You okay?”

“Uhm...yeah...fine, I'll be right back...okay?” Bill replied, placing the bear back in its box on the table and scrambling through his gifts towards the front doors.

Strify didn't even bother to ask. He just laughed under his breath and assumed Bill had to pee. Again.

~

“What the fuck are you doing here?!” Bill hissed, yanking Yu around behind the wall by the bathrooms. Gordon would ground him and murder Yu if he saw them.

“You wouldn't meet me, so I came to meet you.” he replied.

“You know, the angry text and lack of replying was supposed to insinuate that I didn't want to talk to you.”

“But we need to.”

“About what exactly? What's so important that you had to crash my baby shower?” Bill snapped, crossing his arms.

Yu's brows furrowed as he glanced around the corner to indeed see a shitload of baby...everything. “You had a baby shower and I wasn't invited?”

“Well considering my family hates you, Andreas wants to rip your balls off, and you were banned from seeing me...I thought that was obvious.”

“I just need to talk to you. Five minutes is all I'm asking for, Bill.”

“...fine. Five minutes. So hurry it up before someone comes looking for me thinking I fell in.”

“Bill, I did some checking up on Strify and-”

“Whoa whoa whoa! You checked up on my boyfriend?”

“Uh...” Yu paused, trying his best not to look guilty.

“You ass! What right do you have!?”

“Look...I don't trust him. He just shows up and you two magically have so much in common?”

Bill scoffed. “Strify and I do have a lot in common, and I don't see how that's suspicious. He's sweet and funny and really cares about me. He always does nice things for me, he makes me feel better when I'm sad, and he even excepts the fact that I'm still in love with you. He understands me.”

“You're still in love with me?” That seemed to be the only thing Yu had actually heard.

“...yes. And I'll probably be in love with you for a very long time, but-”

“If you love me, then take me back.”

Bill's eyes bulged out his head. “Excuse me?”

Yu sighed and stepped closer to Bill, taking one of his hands. “If you love me as much as you say you do...then take me back. I love you, Bill. I hate everything that's happened. I hate seeing you unhappy all the time. Especially knowing I'm the cause. I just want you back in my life. Because without you I don't have one.”

“Are you lying to me or are you high and it made you have an epiphany?” Bill asked.

“Neither.”

“The why, after everything that's happened in the last four months, are you suddenly begging that I take you back? You said I was a whore. You said all of this was my fault. You acted like I wanted to get pregnant.”

“Because I'm a selfish bastard who doesn't deserve you.” he whispered, cupping Bill's cheek in his palm. “I never deserved you. Don't know how you put up with me for two years.”

Bill closed his eyes, his heart telling him to take Yu back, but his brain telling him to say no and go back to his baby shower. He nuzzled into the gentle touch, sighing softly. “Hypothetically...if I were to take you back...what would happen?”

“What do you mean what would happen?” Yu smiled. “We'd be happy and in love.”

“No...I mean...I'm still pregnant, Yu. What would happen?”

“We'd wake up next to each other every morning. I'd cook you breakfast, even though I can't cook-”

“Yu, you know what I mean.” Bill interrupted.

“I'd stay here and be here when they're born.”

“And after that?”

“...any chance you would go for adoption...?”

Bill scoffed once again and rolled his eyes.

Yu sighed and took his hand off of Bill's cheek. “I'll take that as a no?”

Bill glared. “I have a baby shower to get back to. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.”

“Bill wait!” Yu hissed, blocking Bill's exit.

“What?” he snapped.

“I...” Yu trailed off, scanning his brain for a reason for Bill not to leave. “...do you think-”

“Yu, I'm going to say this one more time. You and I...can't ever be together. And that's your fault. If you can't accept the responsibility of fatherhood, then we'll never be more than two people who used to date-”

Bill's last word came out muffled as Yu mashed their lips together in a fit a passion. His eyes went wide and his body froze. It took him all of five seconds to realize what was happening. His ex was kissing him.

“Whoa!”

Bill and Yu tore apart, looking at the source of the shout. Jeffree was standing in the entry way of the hall, a very shocked look on his face. Once the initial shock faded, Bill finally came to his senses an shoved Yu away. Before Yu could say anything Bill grabbed Jeffree and yanked him into the bathroom, locking it behind him so Yu couldn't follow.

“Uh...” Jeffree trailed off, pointing at the door.

Please...please don't tell Strify.” he whispered.

“I have to! Bill, you're his boyfriend and I just saw you making-out with someone other than Strify!”

“We weren't- Jeffree, I swear I didn't do anything! We were talking! I was trying to get him to leave and he just kissed me! I didn't kiss him back, I didn't do anything!”

“Exactly! I didn't see you pushing him away!”

“I was shocked! I mean...he just...it happened so fast. Jeffree, you know I wouldn't do that to Strify. I really like him.”

Jeffree sighed. “And he really likes you. You know that teddy bear he gave you?”

Bill nodded.

“Lumi and I were shocked when he gave it to you. That bear...it means more to him then you can possibly imagine. Him giving it to you...never thought I'd see the day he let go of it. He almost cried when he put it in the box yesterday. He basically gave you a piece of him.”

“I didn't kiss him back, Jeffree. Strify's my boyfriend. No matter how much I want him to be, Yu will never be the man I need. Strify is.”

“...I won't tell him. Just...make up your mind on who you want to be with, and try not to hurt Strify in the process. He deserves to be happy.”

Jeffree unlocked the door and stepped out, glaring at Yu as he walked pass him. Bill sighed as he approached his ex. “That was uncalled for.” he stated. “I have a boyfriend. You had no right to kiss me.”

“I'd...hoped it made you remember us...” Yu mumbled.

“I just want to forget us. It'd make my life a hell of a lot easier. I...Yu just leave me alone. You could have ruined my relationship with Strify if he had seen that. Just...just leave me alone. Please. Just leave me and Strify be until you pack your bags and leave. I'd appreciate not seeing your face all the time.”

Yu didn't reply. He hid his emotions as always and handed Bill a small black box. “If it'll make you happy.” he whispered before turning around and leaving.

Bill watch him leave, waiting until he was gone to look at the box. Out of pure curiosity, he opened it, but he really wished he hadn't. There was a note. He picked it up, eyes going wide at what was under it. He opened the note, reading it over a million times.

I was gonna give this to you the night you told me you were pregnant. I'm sorry I'm not man enough to be a father. I love you, Bill. I hope someday you'll be able to forgive me and understand why I can't do this.

A tear slipped down Bill's cheek as he looked at the box. It was a ring. It just had to be a ring. An engagement ring which had probably cost Yu a year's salary plus his life savings.

~

“Why are you so cheerful?” Kiro asked, fully creeped out by his friends unusually upbeat attitude.

Yu smiled at his friend, again, the happiness lining his face was creepy. “I'm gonna do it. Tonight.” he stated, only receiving a confused look from the short blonde.

“Do what?” he asked.

Yu beamed, pulling a black box out of his pocket and revealing the contents to his best friend. “I'm gonna propose to Bill.”

“You-” Kiro cut off. He honestly didn't know what to say. On one hand he was incredibly happy for Yu. He'd never been in a real relationship with anyone besides Bill. Nor had he ever been in love. It was easy to imagine Bill and Yu living happily ever after.

But on the other hand, he wished that ring belonged to him. But no one knew that. He'd been hiding his feelings for years. He was just going to have to get over that fact that Yu only liked him as a friend. He smiled and tucked a piece of hair behind his ear. “Congrats. He's gonna be so happy.” he choked out, hiding the tears in his eyes.

“You really think he's gonna say yes?”

Kiro nodded, ever though it hurt. “There isn't a doubt in my mind. You're both lucky to have each other, and I can't wait to see you say 'I do'.”

Yu smiled obnoxiously wide. “That makes two of us. But...what do you think of the ring? Think he'll like it? I mean, I don't know anything about diamonds, and he's really into jewelry-”

Kiro shut up his rambling friend by pressing a finger to his jabbering lips. “He'll love it. But the ring doesn't matter. Knowing you love him...that's all he needs.”

“You're the best, Kiro. I better go. He's coming over in about an hour. I'm gonna take him to dinner and then the lake later tonight, and it's gonna be perfect. I have it all planned out.”

Kiro smiled faintly. “Good luck.” he whispered, hugging Yu goodbye.


~

Yu looked down at his the dark angel he had been gifted with. He loved Bill with every ounce of his being, even though he didn't show it often. He frowned at the memories of all the times he'd cheated on the boy, not even bothering to change the bed sheets the following morning.

But all that was going to change. Once he could call Bill his fiancé, he'd start a new. He didn't care about the sluts at his high school. Bill was young, but he knew he was the one. He smiled at Bill, who had his head resting on Yu's chest.

Yu lightly petted the top of Bill's head, making Bill look up at him with his beautiful brown eyes. “Mmm. That was good.” he mewled, cuddling up against his boyfriend.

“I think you got even tighter.” Yu replied, grinning at the teen.

“Uhm...Yu?”

“Yeah?”

“I...I need to tell you something...It's why I've been acting so weird lately...”

“Finally!” he exclaimed. “You've really been worrying me, Bill! What is it?”

Bill looked hesitant as he opened his mouth. “I...I'm...”

Yu smiled softly at him. This was the boy he was gonna marry someday very soon. He couldn't stop thinking about that. “You're what?” he asked.

“...I'm...p-pregnant...” he whispered, voice small and barely audible.

Yu felt like a a hundred bricks had suddenly dropped into his stomach. His eyes went wide and he couldn't even speak. He sat up suddenly, knocking the boy off of him, looking at him in fear and disbelief. “You're what?” he asked, almost stuttering.

Bill didn't say anything. He pulled his knees to his chest, curled into a ball and started sobbing, making Yu's heart ache. He slowly pulled Bill into his arms, rubbing his back soothingly through the tears. “Are you sure?” he whispered.

Bill nodded, hiding his face in Yu's chest as he cried. “I took a test. And went to the doctor with my mom.”

“How far?”

“About seven weeks. It was at that party two months ago. We didn't use a condom.”

Yu mentally swore and kicked himself. Why the fuck did he say one time without wouldn't make a difference? He was an idiot! “Everything will be okay, Bill.” he promised, kissing Bill tenderly on the lips.

Bill smiled and kissed him back. He'd been so scared that Yu would reject him.

“I'll take you to the clinic next weekend and we'll take car of this, okay?”

He felt Bill's naked body tense up. “You...you want me to get an abortion?” he whispered, voice cracking at the word.

Yu frowned and kissed Bill's forehead. He didn't approve of abortions unless the situation was dire. But he knew he couldn't give his child the life it deserved. Isn't it better to not have a life, rather than have one you wish you never had? Maybe...maybe not. But Yu knew he wasn't dad material.

As he explained his reasoning to Bill and watched him cry, he felt horrible. Bill was such a loving person. By the end of the conversation he was sobbing silently, trying his hardest not to cry even further. His body was shaking when he occasionally forgot to breath as he stayed securely wrapped in Yu's arms.

Bill kept touching his stomach; getting this odd look on his face every time he did. Bill didn't think Yu had noticed, but he had. Yu sighed and kissed Bill's head once again. He supposed Bill needed to spend his time silence until he had the procedure done. Neither really wanted to talk anyway. They just wanted to cry.

“It's what's best.” Yu kept reminding himself. “It's what's best.


~
♠ ♠ ♠
Um...LONGESS! XDDD

So, I guess this was half adorable, half sad. :\

QUESTIONS!!!!!

Q: Is Jeffree gonna tell Strify about the kiss before Bill can?
Q: Will Bill change his mind and take Yu back?
Q: What's going through Yu's mind right now?
Q: If Bill tells Strify, what will Strify's reaction be?
Q: What's Bill gonna name his babies? :3
Q: What mysterious thing did Yu find out about Strify that was so important to tell Bill?

You guys rule the MIGHTY KINGDOM OF DAMIEN! (My bestie's horny Chihuahua...:D) That's right. He's so cool, he has a kingdom...and a sword.

...BEWARE! *hides in bush* O.o

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3