Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 28: "Where is he?"

~

“He won't answer.”

“Strify-”

“I know he's mad, but I've called six times in the past four hours!”

“Strify-”

“Was it really that bad of-”

“Strify, shut up and stop moving!” Luminor exclaimed, silencing his cousin. Strify groaned and shut his eyes, plopping back onto Luminor's bed.

The sixteen year old let out a hiss of pain as the elder man dabbed gently at his wounds. Bill hadn't spoken to him in four days, and he was going insane. He'd called, but Bill hadn't answered. He was suspended from school for the week, so he couldn't talk to him there.

Strify had cut himself less than ten minutes ago, and Luminor was left to clean up. What with his broken arm, he'd stupidly cut with his left, which left his normally precise and clean cuts, jagged and a bit deeper than usual. He'd bled more, so he was bit...unfocused. And the pain was worse than he was used to, so he'd been rambling since Luminor had found him.

“Harming yourself isn't going to get Bill to forgive you.” Luminor stated, applying pressure to one of the deepest cuts, making his cousin wince.

“No, but it makes me feel a little bit better.” Strify mumbled.

“Look...after I clean you up, I want you to go to bed and get some sleep. And when you get to feeling better, you're gonna go to Bill's and talk to him in person, alright?”

Strify nodded even though he wasn't really paying attention as Luminor wrapped new bandages around the boy's thighs.

“Need me to help you back to your room?”

“No. I'm good.” Strify sighed, closing his eyes as he sat up.

~

“Just stop calling me already.” Bill grumbled, ignoring the long list of missed calls and text messages from his boyfriend. His hunch had been correct. Someone had heard what Strify had told Yu, and within hours, the entire school was making fun of him for it.

It was Friday, and the past four days had been extremely stressful. A photo shopped picture of him and Strify had ended up in the bathroom. Needless to say the idea of the photo was self explanatory. Not having Strify by his side to stand up for him was a strange feeling for Bill.

“He's only calling because you won't answer.” Andreas stated, pursing his lips as he approached his friend.

“Which should immediately point out that I don't want to talk to him.”

“Look, I know you're mad-”

“Mad? I'm not mad, Andi. I'm mortified! What Strify and I did was supposed to be an intimate moment between just us, not the entire school. He had no right to tell Yu that I blew him! Everyone already thought I was a whore, but now they're thinking of every possible rumor just to make my life a living hell!”

“Bill, you know Strify didn't do it on purpose. Yu pissed him off and it slipped out. Besides, if Yu hadn't have started the fight, no one would have known.”

“So it's Yu's fault?”'

“I'm not saying that. I'm saying...that it was a mistake on Strify's part, and...uncontrolled jealousy on Yu's part. Neither of them were thinking clearly. You can be mad at Yu for a lot of things. But you shouldn't be mad at Strify because he slipped up.”

“...will you drive me to Strify's after school, then?”

Andreas smiled and nodded. “Of course. But when you two engage in some sexy time, I'll be in my car having phone sex with Tom.”

Bill rolled his eyes. “Whatever, Andi. I have to go to the bathroom. I'll see you in second period.” he smirked, shaking his head as he entered the boy's bathroom.

~

“Can anyone tell me when- Mr. Trumper? What's so important that you need to disrupt my class?” the middle aged witch standing at the front of the classroom asked, glaring at Bill over her glasses.

“I need to talk to Andreas. It's really important, mam.” he replied, frightened under the stares of the students.

She sighed, but nodded and continued asking the others questions as Andreas stood up and went over to the doorway.

“You're an angel, Bill. You know how much I hate-”

“Andi?” Bill interrupted, gripping his stomach as if his life depended on it.

“What?” the blonde asked, quirking a brow.

“I'm bleeding.” he whispered, fear obvious in every feature of his body.

“You're-” he cut off, slightly in confusion. Bill hugged his stomach harder and glanced downward. Andreas immediately understood. “Oh god.” he gasped.

The blonde hurriedly turned around and grabbed his bag, leading his friend out of the classroom.

“And where do you think you're going, Andreas?”

“Up yours!” he snapped, ignoring her screams of punishment.

~

“Andreas!” The blonde cringed when two voices shouted his name, interrupting his pacing. Strify and Yu both jogged towards him, giving one another a short glare before begging him for information on Bill.

“I don't know anything! They won't tell me shit, because I'm not family!” the blonde explained, panic in his expression.

“Well, can you at least tell us what happened? All I got was a text saying Bill was in the hospital.” Strify asked.

“We were talking about you two, Bill had to pee so we split up for class, and then he comes into my first period like five minutes later saying he's bleeding! So I drove him here as fast as I could and contacted everyone.”

“They won't let you see him?”

“No! So I've been pacing for like half an hour!”

Yu grabbed the nearest nurse and gave her a look that showed he meant business. “Bill Trumper. Where is he?” he asked, voice deep and extremely intimidating.

“Are you family?” she squeaked.

His intimidation sort of broke with that. “Uh...yes?” he replied, more so a question than an answer.

The two blondes behind him rolled their eyes and shoved their way into the conversation. “Baby daddy, boyfriend, brother. Talk.” Strify snapped, pointing to Yu, himself, and then Andreas. It was only a partial lie.

“I um...he's still being examined. Last I checked they were running some tests.” she stuttered, scared of the three teenagers who looked like they'd been in a bar fight.

“What kind of tests?”

“L-Look...I'm just an intern-”

“Then get a doctor. Now.” Andreas growled.

Yu released her scrubs, making her scurry off and speak to the nearest doctor frantically. The elder man nodded and dismissed her, making his way over to the teens.

“Alright, so my understanding is-”

“Just shut up and tell me where Bill is!” Yu snapped, glaring hard at the doctor.

“Sir, please calm down. You're disrupting-”

“If you'd shut your yap and tell me where he is, I wouldn't be disrupting anyone, now would I?”

“Well that's uncertain.” Andreas peeped.

“Andreas.” the older boy growled, fists clenched angrily at his sides.

The blonde squeaked and hid behind Strify, who didn't bother to argue.

“I'll take you to Mr. Trumper's room immediately, sir. But it's best you go in one at a time.” the doctor stated, leading them down a hallway. “He's a bit distraught, so-” he cut off as the three boys sped into Bill's room, completely ignoring him. He sighed and rolled his eyes, going back about his business.

All three teens surrounded Bill with questions, not even taking a moment to breathe. Bill didn't answer any of them. He just let them ramble until their throats hurt.

“...guys?” he asked. They all stopped talking, looking expectantly at Bill. “I need to talk to Yu. Alone?”

Andreas and Strify frowned, but both nodded, and left the room, closing the glass door behind them.

Yu smiled faintly at Bill, slipping his hand into Bill's, which had an IV taped into it. “What happened? No one's really told me much.” he asked.

“I went to the bathroom and I started bleeding.” Bill replied, eyes red and puffy. He's been crying since he'd came into the emergency room.

Yu visibly gulped, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down. “...what made you bleed?”

“They won't tell me.” he whimpered. Yu opened his mouth to reply, but Bill beat him to it. “I don't know what I'm gonna do if I lose them, Yu.”

Yu frowned and lightly stroked Bill's knuckles as he cried.

“I can't lose my babies.”

“We're not gonna lose them, Bill. They're gonna be fine. I know it.”

“You can't promise that.” Bill mumbled, tears streaming down his cheeks.

“I can, and I am. All three of you are gonna be just fine. You'll be back in your own bed by tomorrow night, with a shitload of 'get well soon' gifts on the floor, okay?”

“But-”

“Don't give me any buts. I promise everything's gonna be okay. But you need convince them.” Yu stated, reaching over and ever so gently stroking Bill's stomach. He could feel the heat of Bill's skin through the thin hospital gown and sheet.

Bill's eyes bore into Yu's, fear and trust written in his pupils. He nodded and slipped his hand over Yu's. “I really hope you can keep this promise, Yu.” he whispered.

Yu swallowed hard. “Me too.” he muttered, leaning down and pressing a kiss to Bill's forehead.

“Bill! Oh, sweetie I came down the second I heard you were here!” Dr. Phillips proclaimed as she made her way to Bill's bedside.

“Are they okay? Please tell me I didn't miscarry! I've been so careful and I can't lose them!” Bill sobbed, begging his doctor to tell him all was well.

Dr. Phillips smiled softly, stroking the side of Bill's face in a motherly way. “Don't you worry about a thing, Bill. Everything's gonna be okay. You didn't lose either of the twins. The bleeding was minimal, but you were right to come to the hospital. They're both just fine.”

“But...t-the blood-”

“Again, it was minimal. Like I said before, your organs are shifting positions in order to make room for the twins. You could have easily torn something by simply bending the wrong way. The tear was small, so it's already closed up on its own. No need to worry, sweetie.”

Bill nodded, squeezing Yu's hand tighter.

“We're gonna keep you here overnight, but if you promise to take it easy and stay on bed rest for a few days, then I'll release you tomorrow morning. Sound good?”

Bill almost laughed as he nodded, letting his head, which suddenly felt very heavy, fall back onto his pillow. The doctor smiled and nodded at Yu before leaving to tell Bill's family that everything was okay.

Bill breathed a heavy sigh of relief, opening his tired eyes to look at Yu. “You kept your promise.” he said.

Yu chuckled and kissed Bill's hand. “I told you you'd be okay.”

“I was so scared.” he whispered, blinking away his tears.

“So was I.” Yu admitted.

Bill looked at his ex with confusion written all over his face. “A few months ago, you wanted them gone.”

“I did. And I'm just now realizing how horrible a person I have to be to ever try to force that upon you. I had a fucking panic attack when Andreas texted me that you were in the hospital! I thought I was gonna lose you guys.”

“You're kinda stuck with us.” Bill smiled sadly.

“No I'm not. I'm lucky to have you three. I know I'm a selfish jackass that can't keep it in his pants, but I love you more than anything in the world. And the thought of losing you...I don't think I took in a single breath on the way here.”

“So...what exactly does all that mean?”

“It means...fuck college. I'll go to college online. I'll look for a nice apartment nearby. I'll even take a second job once I graduate in a few months.”

“Yu, I don't want you to feel obligated to do this.”

“I don't. I want to do this. I know I'm not ready to be a dad, but...I'm gonna do my best. Besides, Strify will be there to fix what I fuck up.”

“...you're staying?”

“I can't even consider leaving.”

“...does this mean you're gonna stop making fun of me at school?”

“I promise. It won't happen anymore, and anyone who does will have to face me.”

Bill giggled. He missed the protective, loving side of Yu. “If you're gonna stay...then you and Strify need to get along. I can't sit by and watch you two beat each other half to death.”

Yu grimaced. “You shouldn't be mad at him. I threw the first punch, so I'm to blame. Plus...I did break his arm...”

“Alright, now you're even being nice about Strify? Did you forget to take your medication this morning?” Bill asked, a brow raised high.

“Yes.” Yu didn't even blink.

Bill rolled his eyes but smiled. “Well, go home and take them. I'm fine.”

“And thank fuck you are!” Andreas exclaimed, he, Strify, Simone, and Gordon interrupting the ex couple's moment.

“Doctor say everything's okay?” Strify asked, reaching Bill's bedsides withing seconds. Bill nodded and smiled at his boyfriend, closing his eyes when Strify's fingers lightly stoked his cheek.

“We're all okay. I tore something, but she said it already closed on it's own. I can go home tomorrow but I have to stay in bed for a while.” he pouted.

“Whatever it takes to keep you three healthy.” Strify smiled, pecking Bill's lips, which were very dry from his worry.

Yu's jaw tightened at the site and he squeezed Bill's hand harder, making the pregnant teen remember Yu was still standing beside him, with everybody looking at him like he shouldn't have been there.

Bill squeezed back and smiled. “Stop glaring at him, guys. We had a nice talk and we're good.” he stated.

Gordon's brows furrowed. “Good? What do you mean good? I thought we were finally gonna be rid of this bastard!”

Yu scowled and Bill gaped at his father. “DAD!”

“What? I don't think I need to remind you of everything he's done to you!”

“I made mistakes. I handled things wrong and said things I shouldn't have. I can't ever make up for everything, but...after this scare I...I don't think I could leave even if I wanted to. I'm probably the worst person to be a father right now, but...I'll do my best when the time comes. No one has to forgive me. I just want a chance to prove that I'm not a heartless bastard.” Yu stated. His eyes never left Bill's as he spoke.

No one said anything. Gordon's eyes were a dead set 'no'. Simone looked quite skeptical, as did Andreas. Strify's face on the other hand, was blank.

Yu frowned. He knew that awkward silence meant he still wasn't aloud to see Bill. Bill glanced at his family, showing the hurt their silence cause him. Bill looked back at Yu, apologizing silently. Yu smiled a fake smile and sighed, letting go of Bill's hand.

“I'll see you at school, Bill.” he managed to say this without showing much emotion, only making Bill feel all the more guilty. But a hand shot out in front of him before he could turn around. A hand encased in a hot pink cast.

Both he and Bill looked up at Strify, who was expectantly holding out his hand to the older teen. “Well?” the brunette asked, quirking a brow.

Yu hesitated, but shook the broken hand firmly, but gently

“Just for the record, I still don't like you.” Strify glared.

“Feeling's mutual.” Yu growled.

“But if Bill wants you around...who are we to say you can't?”

“His father.” Gordon grumbled, only to be elbowed by his wife.

“Does this mean I'm un-banished from your house?” he asked Gordon and Simone.

“Well...I suppose if Strify can stand you...” Simone trailed off, smiling blondly at Yu.

“...fine. But you do anything...to upset my son...” Gordon paused, pointing a finger at Yu. “I'll pluck your piercings out of your face one by one, and saw off your dick with my power tools.”

All the teens in the room cringed at the thought, but Yu nodded in agreement.

“...so...can someone go buy me a jar of pickles?” Bill asked, completely interrupting the slightly uncomfortable silence.

Everyone let out a laugh and smiled at Bill's innocence.

“What?” he asked, utterly clueless.

“I'll go.” Yu smirked.

“Ooh! And buy sparkly sharpies! I still have to sign Strify's cast!” Bill squealed, eyes lighting up at the word 'sparkly'.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
:3

Well, Yu's back in Bill's life. Well...more into Bill's life anyway.

QUESTIONS!!!!!

Q: Did I scare you guys when Bill started bleeding?
Q: If so, what did you think was gonna happen before you read on?
Q: Is Yu gonna stay and help like he promised?
Q: Is Gordon gonna castrate Yu?
Q: Is Bill gonna gay up Strify's already gay cast? XDDD (Probably)
Q: Are you gonna comment? (Please do, or I will be sad. T.T)

For like...six days, I've had 69 subscribers. I died laughing and thought naughty thoughts. XD

I bought one of those GIANT cupcake kits a couple weeks ago. You get a piece if you comment. :3

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3