Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 30: "I would never hurt you."

~

“Which do you like better? Red velvet or German chocolate?”

Bill shrugged and set down his fork. “I like the red velvet, but I'm not really much of a chocolate fan anyway.” he shrugged.

Jeffree blinked. “Crazy ass bitch.” he muttered, finishing off his piece.

Bill smiled and slid his plate over to Jeffree, who eagerly accepted it. “You're stressing too much.”

Jeffree groaned and smacked his forehead. “I know.” he mumbled. “But I'm freaking out! Lumi's been...distant the past couple months. Every time I even mention the wedding, he just shrugs and agrees with whatever I say!”

“When's the last time you had sex?”

“Like...three weeks ago!”

“That's not so bad.” Bill replied. It wasn't bad, but for Jeffree and Luminor it was pretty long.

“When we did, he...he wasn't as passionate like he usually is. It usually takes him seconds to get it up. It took ten minutes of stroking and a nude lap dance to get him hard. And even then, we didn't face each other! We always face each other!”

Bill put a comforting hand on Jeffree's shoulder and smiled. “He probably just had a rough day.”

Jeffree's head shot up. “Since we started dating, every Friday night we make dinner together, open a bottle of wine, and take a hot bath together. We've never missed a night. He wasn't even home Friday night!” he cried. “I ate a frozen pizza, drank a beer, and sat in cold bath water for an hour!”

“Maybe you should-”

“...do you think he's having second thoughts about getting married...?” Jeffree sounded so scared and hurt, Bill suddenly felt very angry with Luminor.

Bill shook his head and rubbed Jeffree's tattooed arm. “No. I see the way he looks at you. You two are meant to be together, and he would never go back on proposing to you.”

“What if he's cheating on me?” he whimpered. “Oh god! He's cheating on me! I know I'm not perfect, but I do my best, dammit! What did I do wrong!?”

“Jeffree! Listen to me right now! Luminor loves you with all his...totally Gothic and deep voiced heart! He would never do anything to hurt you like that. You're completely paranoid. All this stress from wedding planning has gone to your head.”

The pink haired man sniffled, looking up and revealing his tear stained face. “...you're right. Lumi wouldn't do that to me.”

Bill nodded. “Exactly. Now come on. Let's go.”

“WAIT! Can we...stop by that shop near the video store?”

“...sexy outfit for your future hubby?” Bill guessed.

Jeffree smiled innocently. “Help me pick out a new thong?”

Bill rolled his eyes but laughed. “Just don't tell Strify.”

Jeffree shook his head and draped an arm around Bill's shoulders. “Hell no, honey. I'm buying you an outfit too. Maybe a...naughty preggo nurse? Or maybe just some booty shorts and some nipple clamps?”

Bill's eyes widened as Jeffree continued, his hysteria long forgotten.

~

Strify smirked as Jeffree and Bill came in, each carrying three bright pink bags. “Looks like you made a quick stop on the way back from the cake tasting.” he stated, kissing Bill.

“You don't wanna know where he took me.” Bill replied, eying Jeffree who had a dirty grin on his face.

Strify's brows furrowed, but his jaw soon dropped open in realization. He shot a shocked look at Jeffree. “You took my pregnant boyfriend to a sex shop!?” he shrieked.

“Don't worry. I bought him plenty of fun stuff for you two to play with.” Jeffree giggled, escaping up the stairs with his own bags before Strify could kill him.

“Does he always shop when he's upset?” Bill asked.

“Upset? Why would he be upset?”

Bill sighed and set his bags down. “At the cake tasting, he...just started freaking out. He thinks Luminor is having second thoughts or that he's cheating on him or something. I know it's all in his head. Luminor wouldn't do that...right?”

Strify shook his head. “Never in a million years. Jeffree is everything to him. He'd die without him. It's all just a misunderstanding.”

Bill nodded and snuggled his way into Strify's arms, breathing in the scent of the boy's cologne.

“So...” Strify paused, trying to look innocent. “...what did he buy you?”

Bill's face lit up at the mention of the bag's contents. “Things that will end up in the back of my closet, never to be seen again.” he replied.

“They can't be that bad.” he stated, grabbing at one of the bags. The moment he opened it, his eyebrows rose as far as they could, eyes widening along with them. “Um...w-wow...” was all he could manage to say.

Inside lay a pair of fuzzy purple handcuffs, nipple clamps, and leather restraints. He honestly got horny just looking at them. In a way he feared what was in the other two bags. They looked heavier, and that scared him.

Bill hid his face in his hands in embarrassment. “Let's just give everything to Andi and Tom. They'll make good use of it.” he stated, reaching for the bag.

Strify discretely tugged the bag away from Bill's grasp, quirking a brow suggestively. “Or we could...wait a few months until you can safely use these...obscure items...”

Bill gave Strify an 'oh really?' look, but didn't object. “Well...I do believe you and Luminor are quite similar.” he replied, a smirk on his lips.

Strify closed his eyes and innocently put his hands up. “I'm just saying! We could...need a little extra something someday, and we...wouldn't wanna be caught empty handed...right?”

“Jack E. Strify...are you kinky?”

“Well...I...like to keep it interesting.” he shrugged.

Bill licked his lips, approaching Strify and wrapping his arms around the brunette's neck. “That's hot.” he whispered, capturing Strify's lips in a heated kiss.

Strify smirked into the kiss, gently stroking Bill's sides. “Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“Well...since...so much hotness is radiating off of me, and onto you...I think you are wearing way too much clothing. You'll have a fucking heatstroke!” he exclaimed, shimmying Bill's T-shirt off.

Bill gasped as Strify bit his neck. “Strify! Jeffree and Luminor are upstairs!” he whispered.

“And? They always have all the fun. Don't we deserve a little something? Plus...I'm a bit thirsty.”

Bill quirked a brow and pretended to be clueless. “Yeah? And what do you want me to do about it?”

Strify smiled and kissed his bite mark, wrapping his arms around Bill and unhooking his bra straps in record time.

As Strify tossed the bra onto the couch and led Bill and himself to sit beside it, Bill scratched the back of his neck. “Stealing food from unborn babies? Jack E. Strify, you're such a bad boy. And bad boys don't get-”

Bill went silent as Strify latched onto his left nipple, gently stroking the other one and giving the one in his mouth a good suck. “Never mind. Bad boys get whatever the fuck they want.” Bill squeaked, hugging Strify's head deeper into his chest.

Strify grunted as his tongue found a sweet taste. He lapped at his boyfriend's nipple, happily accepting the drops of milk he was getting.

“O-Oh...” Bill moaned, eyes falling shut. He squirmed, feeling an unfamiliar tingling sensation between his legs. He gently pushed Strify away, confusion, perhaps a bit of fear written in his features.

Strify licked his lips, brows furrowing. “What's wrong? I doubt I could suck you dry or anything.”

Bill blushed lightly and shook his head, wiping away a drop of milk from his nipple. “It's not that. I just...felt something weird...”

“Oh God. Was it a contraction!? Are you going into labor!?”

“No! I don't...think so. It just feels...weird.”

“What?”

“I feel...tingly. Hot and tingly...down there.” he mumbled, cheeks lighting up like a fire.

Strify snorted in laughter, touching Bill's shoulder lovingly. “Billa...nothing's wrong. You're just wet.”

“Wet? What do you-” Bill's eyes went wide and he became even more flushed. “...oh...”

“You're eight months pregnant, Bill. That's gonna happen a lot. It's normal, okay?”

Bill nodded and patted his stomach. “Okay. Uhm...what do I do to make it stop?”

Strify got that suggestive look in his eye again, which led to Bill's further confusion. “Well...I could finger you. The doctor said it would be okay. Or you could! If...that makes you more comfortable.”

Bill held up his hand, showing off his fresh manicure and wiggled his fingers. “Is that safe?”

Strify blinked. “No. Want me to...?”

“Yes. But...not out here. Someone could walk in...”

“My room?”

Slowly, a smirk crept upon Bill's lips. “The bathtub. I can't stand in the shower.” he replied, grabbing Strify's hand and fast-walked to the nearest bathroom.

~

The bathroom was silent except for the water sloshing against the sides of the tub when the couple moved, and the quiet smack their lips made as they kissed one another again and again. Bill had what seemed to be a permanent blush on his cheeks, as he and Strify sat in the warm bathwater. He felt self conscious, sitting there naked and fat while Strify kissed him with a shy, but wonderful passion.

Strify had managed to get into the tub without Bill seeing his scars by some miracle. He hadn't cut in several weeks, so none were bleeding, which only made hiding them easier. He couldn't believe how beautiful Bill looked, all rosy cheeked from the steam gathering in the air around them.

Bill giggled softly, toying with a strand of Strify's wet hair. “Kissing me isn't helping.” he whispered.

Strify smiled. “Is that your way of saying you're ready?”

Bill took Strify hand and guided it below the water, letting it land on his thigh. “No. That is.” he smirked. “Just...be gentle...?”

“I would never hurt you.” he promised. He slowly let his hand fall down, brushing past Bill's testicles and to his newly developed parts.

Bill flinched when he felt Strify's fingers touch his balls, but proceeded to spread his legs to give him better access.

“Ready?” the half blonde asked.

“It's you. Of course I am.” Bill smiled.

Strify pecked Bill's plush lips, pinching the boy's clit gently. Bill let out a squeak, eyes going wide at the new feeling. “What's that?” he asked.

Strify smiled at his innocence. “Your clit. I think you'll come to like it.” he replied, repeating the motion.

“Maybe.” Bill blushed. He scooted closer to Strify, hiding his face in his boyfriend's shoulder. “Keep going.” he urged.

“Okay...it might hurt a little, but I'll be careful, okay?”

Bill nodded and shut his eyes, expecting the worse. Strify slowly slipped the tip of his finger into Bill. Feeling the boy jump, he used his free hand to rub Bill's naked back softly, hoping to calm the boy's nerves.

He slowly slid the rest of his finger in, stopping once his knuckle hit Bill's swollen inner lips. “That okay, Billa?” He became worried when Bill didn't answer, only tensing in his arms. “Bill?”

“Shh!” Bill hissed. “Trying not to cum.” he whispered. Strify felt the boy's muscles clench.

“Cum? I have one finger in you and it's been there for all but ten seconds!”

Bill smacked Strify's ass below the water. “Shut up! It's not my fault I'm sensitive!”

Strify smirked and wiggled his finger. To anyone else, it would have only gained a small moan, but the gesture earned a a shout and a groan from Bill, who proceeded to dig his nails into Strify's back.

“Stop that! I wanna last!”

“Bill, if I take it out you'll cum!”

“It'll be my first orgasm! Give me a break!”

Strify chuckled and kissed Bill's shoulder. “I'm gonna add a second, okay?”

“Uhm...o-okay. Can't promise you'll make it in though...” Bill replied. He could normally last a long time, but this was ridiculous!

Strify very carefully inserted a second finger, getting a sharp gasp and a brief buck of the hips from Bill. Even Strify groaned. “Mother of fuck...you are so tight!”

Bill giggled, trying to hold back his pleasure. “You should feel my ass.” he grinned.

“I most definitely will.” Strify replied, pulling out his fingers and reinserting them quickly.

“AGH! HOLY S-SHIT! OH, STRIFY!” Bill screamed, jaw open in complete bliss. Strify merely smirked. He'd found Bill's G-spot. “What...the fuck...was that?” Bill breathed out.

“Your G-spot. Female equivalent to a prostate.”

“Well...I love my prostate...but I kinda like this too...”

Instead of replying, Strify hit the spot again, only at a better angle. Bill completely lost it. He let out an agonizingly erotic moan and came hotly onto his boyfriend's hand, slumping back against the edge of the tub as he rode out his orgasm.

He could barely even see for a good five minutes, finding Strify licking his fingers like a kitten who got the cream. Strify stopped mid-lick, looking at Bill with big, innocent eyes. “...how was it?”

Bill managed a laugh, kissing Strify's cheek. “Amazing.” He smiled, but sighed, tucking a piece of Strify's soaked hair behind his ear. “Strify...?”

“Yes my horny little angel?” he asked, petting Bill's stomach.

“I think I'm falling in love with you.”

Strify's heart just about stopped. “You-”

“Yeah.” Bill beamed. “I love you. I know we haven't been together that long, but...I can't imagine my life without you.”

Strify's lips moved, but words refused to come out. He soon saw that ecstatic look in Bill's eyes fade into sadness.

Bill pulled away, tears in his eyes. “I just ruined everything, didn't I?” he asked. Strify couldn't even reply before he saw Bill climbing out of the tub and wrapping a towel around his waist. He hastily grabbed his clothes and ran out of the bathroom, leaving Strify sitting in the water in shock.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait! I wanted to get back on my schedule. :/

But you DID get some sexy time. :D

CLIFFHANGER! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! >:D

QUESTIONS!!!!!

Q: Is Luminor having second thoughts about the wedding?
Q: Why didn't Strify say anything?
Q: WILL he say anything?
Q: Are you gonna be awesome and comment? :3

NINE STARS PEOPLE! ONE MORE TO GO! <3

I didn't get that many comments on the last chapter...*sobs* T____T...think you guys can make up for it this time? I'll give you a little motivation. ;) *points below*

Next Chapter: Some secrets are revealed. (But only if I get a lot of comments. *pouts*)

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3