Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 36: "Billy-Boo, you up for some stalking?"

~

“I still feel fat.” Bill sighed as he examined himself in the mirror. He ran his hands over his thinning stomach and frowned, but cracked a smile when he felt arms wind themselves around his waist.

“You're not fat. You're stupid to think that. You're utter perfection.” Strify replied, resting his head on Bill's shoulder and kissed his neck.

“I only had the twins a week ago. I haven't lost all the weight yet.”

“Bill, guys lose left over weight from pregnancies three times as fast as women. You've already lost the twins' combined weight, a couple pounds in fluids, and an extra ten in the last few days. Stop complaining, and be glad you're not a woman.”

“I still weight tons more than I did before I got pregnant, though.” Bill pouted.

“And half of those tons are distributed between your tits, babe.”

Bill groaned but couldn't help laugh. He and Strify swayed back in forth for a moment, noticeably inching their way to Bill's bed. Bill let out a squeal when they toppled over onto the bed, Strify landing softly on top of him.

“Well...I quite like this position.” Strify smirked, then proceeded to kiss his boyfriend.

Bill smiled into the kiss and returned it, wrapping his arms around the brunette's neck. “Strify, stop!” he whined. “You're gonna make me horny.”

Strify grinned mischievously. “And that's a bad thing?” he asked. Before Bill could even stick his tongue out, the half blonde was stripping off his T-shirt, exposing his full C-cups concealed within a black bra.

“Someone needs attention.”

“No...” Strify paused, unclasping the bra and tossing it onto the floor. Bill's breasts spilled out of the fabric, lying exposed on his chest. “It's you that needs attention.” He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked lightly on it.

Bill's eyes rolled back. He hated his nipples for being so sensitive. “Fine. Then give it to me.” he stated, lifting Strify's head.

Strify smirked yet again and pecked Bill's lips. “As you wish, my Billa.” he stated. He pressed a kiss to the boy's collar bone and went downward, leaving a trail of kisses that burned Bill's skin with a gorgeous passion. He stopped when his lips met the wall that was Bill's jeans. He looked up to his boyfriend, tugging lightly on the denim.

Bill smiled and nodded, reaching down to aid the boy in the removal of the jeans. They were off and on the floor with the bra and T-shirt within seconds. Strify's eyes landed on Bill's choice of underwear. “Panties?” he asked, quirking his brow.

Bill blushed and hid his face in his hands. He was currently wearing black panties that matched his bra, and honestly didn't hide the fact that he was hard as a rock. “Jeffree got them for me and I didn't want them to go to waste.” he explained.

“No need to blush. They look really good on you. But they'd look better off. May I?”

“You may.” Bill smirked, watching as Strify slid off the garment, carelessly tossing it behind him.

Strify grabbed an ankle in each hand and spread his boyfriend's leg without any consent. Bill let out a gasp, the cool air from the air conditioning blowing over his wet heat. Strify licked his lips. Bill had a straining erection lying flat on his belly, while both sets of his lips were wet and swollen.

Gathering himself for a moment, Strify looked back to Bill's face. “Uhm...do you...want anything specific? I mean...you obviously have some...new machinery to test out.”

Bill smiled widely and cackled in laughter. “New machinery to test out? What is this, some cheesy porno?”

Strify pretended to look guilty. “You got me. The camera's in the teddy bear on the shelf.”

Bill simply rolled his eyes. “I haven't slept in three days. I need some pleasure to recharge my batteries, so do whatever the fuck you want. Just make sure I cum. Hard.”

Strify's eyes clouded over with lust. “Yes, sir.” He stroked Bill's inner thighs with his thumbs, making the other boy wiggle around. “This will probably feel weird at first...but I promise it'll be good in a second.” he stated.

Bill's brows furrowed. “What's gonna feel w-WHOA!” Bill shrieked. He saw Strify's head buried between his legs, and much lower than he'd ever seen anyone down there. His jaw hung open as Strify lapped at his clit, sucking it between his lips.

He admittedly humped the other boy's face, flailing and moaning wildly as a wet muscle slithered in and out of his vagina.

Strify moaned at the taste of Bill. So different...yet utterly delicious. The scent alone was a drug. He could feel his own erection begging to be released from his jeans, but he ignored his own needs and focused fully on pleasuring Bill.

He glanced up for only a moment, nearly fainting at the sight. Bill had one hand on his left breast, harshly teasing and tugging on the nipple while the other pumped furiously at his hard-on. Milk was seeping from the abused nipple, slicking up the boy's hand as he spread the substance all over his chest and stomach. Strify had yet to see a sight more erotic.

Bill squeezed his leaking cock and let out a hot moan when he felt a finger slip into him along side the tongue. “M-More.” he begged, writhing on the sheets.

Strify obeyed and added another finger, feeling his cock twitch in his pants as Bill's wet, swollen walls clenched around his fingers.

“Gonna cum.” Bill whispered, eyes clenched shut but mouth hung open.

Strify sucked his tongue back into his mouth and plunged another finger into his boyfriend. Thrusting the fingers hard and fast, he pressed a hot kiss to Bill's mouth, sharing the sweet taste of Bill between them.

Bill moaned hotly against Strify's mouth, the taste of himself driving him over the edge. He arched his back as he came. He nearly screamed at the pleasure. Two completely separate orgasms at once was an unexplainable feeling.

Bill lay panting under his boyfriend, a thin layer of sweat over his body. He smiled and giggled softly when Strify kissed him again, resting their foreheads together. “You're still hard.” he whispered, feeling Strify's erection dig into his thigh.

Strify smiled. “It's alright. I'll take care of it in a minute.”

“No. Let me.” Bill stated, reaching down and stroking his palm over the bulge.

Strify shook his head, moving Bill's hand and kissing the knuckles. “I'm fine. I just wanted to make you feel good.”

“You always make me feel good.”

Strify nuzzled into Bill's neck, making the boy giggle. “That's because I love to see you happy. I love you, Billa.”

Bill smiled and bit his lip. He sat up, pushing Strify into a sitting position as well. He put both hands on Strify chest and kissed him. “I love you too. Now...” he paused, licking the shell of the brunette's ear seductively. “...let me put that big cock of yours into my hot mouth, and make you cum harder than you ever have before.” he purred.

Strify felt himself twitch yet again. He let out a sigh of defeat when he felt Bill's hands already undoing his belt. He didn't both resisting as his pants were pulled down to his knees along with his underwear.

Bill smirked at his boyfriend's arousal. He let out long, hot breaths along the length, grinning each time Strify shuttered. “I love sausage in my mouth.” he moaned hotly before sucking the tip into his mouth. Yet not a moment later, Bill's cell phone rang. Both boys ignored it, but after it rang a second time, Bill sighed and released Strify from his mouth.

He pressed 'talk' and tucked the phone between his ear and shoulder. “Hello?” he asked calmly as he stroked his boyfriend with his right hand.

“Bill, I need you!” Andreas cried into the phone in his usual obnoxious tone.

“Andi, now isn't really the best time.” Bill frowned, squeezing Strify's cock.

“I think Tom's cheating on me.” the blonde sobbed.

Bill ceased his movements and took the cellular device into his hand, not caring that it was covered in his breast milk and Strify's precum. “What?” he asked, stunned at the statement.

Andreas sniffled. “You heard me. The braided bastard is fucking someone else behind my back."

“No way. He wouldn't do that to you!”

Andreas scoffed. “Wanna bet?”

“Did you actually see him doing it with someone else?”

“No, but all the signs are there! I've barely seen him the past week, he hardly answers my calls or texts. Every time I ask where he's been he pauses for a second before making up some bullshit excuse.”

Bill frowned. “I'm sure you're just over reacting, Andi.”

“Yeah?” Andreas paused for a moment, sniffling once again. “I saw him with another guy.”

“What? Where!? Did you know him?”

“Ha! Did I know him? Of course I knew him!”

“Who was it?” Bill asked.

Strify sighed and zipped up his pants. He had obviously been forgotten.

“It was Kiro! The little blonde bitch was hugging and touching my Tom!”

“Andi...Kiro's a nice guy. I don't think he would-”

“Let's not forget who Yu slept with multiple times behind your back, Bill.”

Bill was silent, mentally putting two and two together. He brows furrowed in anger. “THAT LITTLE WHORE!” he shrieked, startling Strify.

Strify tapped his boyfriend's shoulder. “Uhm...Bill, is everything okay?”

Bill shook his head. “Tom is cheating on Andi!”

“No way.”

“Yes way!” Andi shouted from inside the cell phone.

Strify sighed and took the phone from Bill, putting Andreas on speaker. “Andreas, do you have any actual proof that Tom is sleeping with someone else?”

“Well...no. But all the signs-”

“Do you really think it's smart to assume, when all of this could just be some big misunderstanding? I mean, what if you confronted him about this, and it wasn't true? It could completely screw up your relationship.”

“I guess...I guess you're right. I don't have anything to actually prove that he's done anything wrong.” Andreas sighed.

Strify and Bill smiled. “Good. Why don't you just-”

“But it won't be hard to get some! Billy-Boo, you up for some stalking?”

Bill rolled his eyes. “You know I would if I could, but I can't. The twins should be waking up soon, and I still have to take a shower.”

“...I'm gonna guess that you need said shower because you and Strify had some sexy time, yes?”

“No, I need to take one because I haven't taken one yet.”

“Have to. You're just covered in cum, aren't you?”

“NO! I-”

“ANDI OUT!” Andreas shrieked before hanging up, leaving the couple in an awkward silence.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
Knock knock!
Who's there?
Sick!
Sick who?
Sick me! *sobs*

Yes, that cheesy one sided conversation above it correct. I am sick. Again. A cold which turned into bronchitis. T_T So I didn't have much time to write. It's a bit of a filler...but you gotted sexy time! >:D

QUESTIONS!!!!!

Q: Is Tom really cheating on Andi with Kiro?
Q: Were you surprised that no one walked in on Bill & Strify? XD
Q: Do you enjoy sexy time? >:3
Q: Will you comment and be my giant panda babies? :3

With love and mango flavored hedgehogs,

-ME! >:D

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! <3