Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 6: "This isn't a sex shop, Yu."

~

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.


“So...how far along are you again?” Kiro asked, hoping to start up a conversation.

“Seventeen weeks...” Bill muttered, another long, awkward silence following.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.


“So-”

“Stop.” Bill demanded.

“What?”

“Kiro...why the hell are we even here?”

“Um...to have coffee and start a friendship possibly?”

“Why? Why the fuck would we be friends?”

“What do you mean?” the blonde wondered.

“...Kiro...you've been best friends with Yu since before I even met him. And even during the two years we were together, you and I hardly even acknowledged each other. Why should we start now?” Bill explained, looking aggravated at the mention of his ex.

“Because...Yu's really...important to me. And even through he doesn't show it, you're important to him. I thought maybe we should get to know each other.”

“I'm important to him? I told him I was pregnant and he told me to kill our babies! He ruined my reputation and every time I try to get close to someone he scares them away. Which by the way, who I'm friends with, who I'm close to, or even who I date is none of his concern. He has no right to go snooping into my business.” Bill snapped.

“You are pregnant with his kids, Bill. He does have a right to be overprotective of you.”

“No he doesn't! He lost that right when he dumped me! Hell, he lost that right when he started cheating on me!”

Kiro's eyes went wide, looking at Bill with a nervous look.

“Yeah, that's right. I knew all along he was fucking you and whatever other sluts he has kissing his ass. I just never said anything because I didn't want to believe it. To be honest, I wasn't surprised that he left me when I got pregnant. I was only disappointed that he really was that much of bastard as to leave me like that.”

“...if you knew then why did you agree to come with me? Knowing that Yu and I were...” Kiro trailed off, guilt pressing a weight upon his shoulders.

“...because I know you didn't do it to make me angry or sad or anything.” he shrugged, grabbing his bag and coffee as he stood up.

“But Bill-”

“You did it because you love him Kiro. I see the way you always look at him. All lovestruck and everything. I don't have anything against you for that. You sleep with him because you think it'll make him love you. Sorry to say this, but that's not gonna happen. Of all people, you and I know Yu isn't the type to commit. I just wish I would've realized it sooner.” Bill explained, seeing dozens of emotions in Kiro's eyes.

“...it could happen...” Kiro whispered, more so to convince himself rather than Bill.

“...it could...but it won't. The more you try to convince him, the more you're gonna convince yourself. I'm not trying to be mean, Kiro. I just don't want Yu to hurt you either. We definitely aren't friends, but I don't want Yu to the same thing he did to me, to you.” he replied, placing a hand on his stomach.

Kiro's eyes went wide once again, looking as if he was gonna laugh.

“Yu won't get me pregnant, Bill. Don't worry.”

“Well...you never know. I'll see you Monday, yeah?”

“Yeah.” Kiro nodded, confusion obvious in his mind.

~

“Lumi, what do you think of these?” the tall, tattooed man asked his boyfriend, posing seductively in a pair of thigh high black heeled boots.

“I think you better take them off before I rape you.” he replied bluntly, Strify scowling beside him.

“Oh? Then why the hell would I take them off?”

“Cause you don't wanna scar your future nephew for life.” Strify stated, chucking a ball of crumpled up paper at the eldest man.

“Marriage? Oh my God! Lumi if we get married can I wear a pink dress? With sequins? And glitter?!” Jeffree squealed, drifting off into another mental world.

“What do you mean if? I've been waiting for you to come into my room squealing like a madman with an enormous diamond ring on your finger for the past two and a half years. Lumi's just a chicken and is too nervous to ask you.” the brunette smirked as his cousin blushed.

“I am not!”

“You've been together for three years, you've lived together for two, you know Jeffree better than he knows himself! Nothing's holding you back, so I see no reason to back out. You're just a chicken.”

“Strify?”

“Yeah?”

“Shut up before I tell Jeffree about the neon thongs on display at Hot Topic.”

Jeffree's ears seemed to perk up, hearing his boyfriend. “NEON THONGS!? OMG! COME ON STRIFY!” he shrieked, grabbing the teen's hand before dragging him limply behind him as he ran to the darkly themed store.

“EVIL!” Strify shrieked, shaking his fist at his cousin as he was dragged to his doom.

~

“-and don't forget to clean it with soap and water at least twice a day for the next four weeks.”

Kiro smiled as Yu bid farewell to his customer. The blonde almost always accompanied the older boy to the parlor when he worked. The job was perfect for Yu. Jamming needles through people's flesh was his kind of thing. Getting paid for it was only a bonus.

The blond let out a low giggle as he realized that made Yu sound like some killer.

“What's so funny shortie?” the object of Kiro's affection asked as he put the cash into the register.

Kiro gaped in fake anger, throwing a skittle at his friend and stuck out his tongue. Yu only chuckled, pinching Kiro's tongue between his index finger and thumb.

“You know Kiro...you'd look great with a tongue piercing.” he smirked.

The short teen rolled his eyes, pulling his tongue back into his mouth and sweetly smacked Yu's hand. “Not gonna happen, Yu. I already let you fuck me halfway to hell in the janitor's closet last week. But I'm not gonna have a needle pierced through my tongue only to have it swell and hurt like a bitch for a month.”

“It'd only swell for a few days...”

The blonde scoffed, and flicked Yu's nose. “No.” he smiled innocently.

“Oh come on.” he whined, pouting as he brushed his nose against the blonde's. “You'd look so sexy.”

Bill.

“Playing with that stud all the time.”

Bill.

“Twirling it between your teeth when you concentrate.”

Bill.

“Pressing it against my throbbing-”

“Okay! This isn't a sex shop, Yu. My answer is still no.”

Yu sighed over dramatically, letting his hands rest of Kiro's waist, slipping his thumbs into the soft material of his T-shirt, exposing the blonde's recently pierced bellybutton.

“At least you let me pierce that.” he smirked, kissing Kiro kindly on the lips.

“I'll admit that was a good call. I actually really like it.” Kiro agreed, pressing his lips against Yu's again.

“Exactly. See? I know what I'm doing.”

“Depends on the task at hand, Yuki.”

The older boy only smirked and stroked two fingers over Kiro's tightly denim-concealed crotch, making the blonde shiver and bite his lip in order to hid his moan.

“What about this task and my hand?”

“I think you always know what you're doing.”

“Good answer. Now give me a skittle you little candy dwarf.”

“OH NO YOU DIDN'T!” Kiro exclaimed, looking at Yu with a death glare.

“I did.” he smirked, popping a red skittle into his mouth, only to run out of the shop when Kiro ran after him screaming that he was only slightly shorter than average height.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
Kiro the magical candy dwarf! XDD *dies of complete happiness* Oh if only, if only...*le sigh* Sorry it took so long. Make up work, back pain, and got blood drawn. Fun...-.-

Yes...Yu is a piercer. It would fit him SO well. Plus I think piercings are like...AMAZING so...I had to do it. XD Kiro + Bellybutton piercing + Bikini = Millions of fangirl's deaths. ^-^

It was kind of a random chapter except for the beginning, but I'm hoping it wasn't terrible. Andreas will be coming home soon, so don't fret. Romeo and Tom will come in soon as well.

QUESTIONS!

Q: Who do you want to be together? Yu & Bill, Yu & Kiro, Bill & Strify, or...some other random combination? (I'll be asking that a lot. I'm curious. :D)

Q: Anybody have clues about Shin or Kaylor?

Q: What do you want Bill to name his future sons? Will Yu be in the picture?

Q: Will Kiro ever tell Yu his true feelings?

Q: Will Kiro ever truely become a candy dwarf?! O.o

lol Comments are the heartbeats to the babies! (SO DON'T KILL THE BABIES!) I want at least FIVE!

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE!