Status: Re-Edited - Finished!

I'm Sorry

Chapter Eleven

I finally made it to the HOW. By the looks of it the duel had already started and Peter wasn’t doing to great. I got off Max, and walked/stumbled over to Edmund. By this time I was able to stop most of the blood by my dress was pretty gross. I had lost a bit of blood so I was dizzy but tried to hide that I was hurt and that anything was wrong.

“Ed” I said somewhat weakly. Edmund turned around, once he saw me his face lit up.

“Anna, You’re okay!” Edmund said relieved. Edmund pulled me into a tight hug, but his arm as against my gash, and I could feel it starting to bleed again. I winced in pain but hugged back, hopping Edmund did not notice. Unfortunately he did.

“What’s wrong?”He asked worriedly.

“Nothing” I lied, moving my arm slightly to cover it.

“Yeah right, don’t lie to me.” Edmund said, moving my arm, apparently he saw me trying to cover it.

“Bloody hell Anna! That’s not nothing!” he exclaimed. Luke and Cat heard the ruckus, and came to investigate.

“What is it?” Luke asked

“Anna,” Cat warned.

“It’s nothing” I said leaning on Edmund for support and stability. And just my luck, Peter noticed something was wrong when Caspian and Susan came back with no Lucy. He said something to Miraz who agreed.

“What’s going on?” He asked when he came to where we were gathered, “Where’s Lu?”

“With Aslan, hopefully.” Susan said

“Anna, here, I got this from Lucy.” Caspian said, while handing me a small red vile. I drank it quickly, letting the warm honey nectar run down my throat. My pain eased, and I looked down at my side, the gash had healed. ‘Too bad it does fix clothing’ I thought.

“Thanks” I said leaning into Edmund more, who wrapped his arm around my waist. Peter sat down holding his arm. When I looked at him questionly, he said “I think it’s dislocated.” Edmund un-wound his arm and went over to Peter. He was examining Peters arm when Peter said, “Ed, look I know I haven’t been-” but stopped short, and grunted in pain, when Edmund popped his arm back into his socket.

“Save It.” Edmund said, handing Peter his helmet but was turned down. Peter grabbed his sword and walked toward the ring area. That’s when I got my first glance at who was with Miraz. My eyes automatically went to a dirty blonde man with bright blue eyes that were filled with hatred. ‘Matt…’ I thought. He looked pissed. I looked away quickly and started to feel uncomfortable, feeling his gaze on me. I walked over to Edmund and grabbed his hand. I squeezed it reassuringly, but I wasn’t sure if it was to reassure him or myself. I leaned into Edmund more, Edmund looked at me and smiled slightly and squeezed my hand back. I glanced over at Matt, and he looked madder than ever.

Peter was losing until suddenly he had Miraz at his sword.

“What’s the matter boy? Too cowardly to take a life?” Miraz taunted

“It’s not mine to take,” Peter said simply, handing the sword over to Caspian. Caspian now had the sword at Miraz’s neck.

“I underestimated you,” Miraz said “you could be a good Talmerian King.” Caspian threw the sword into the ground and said, “No, I couldn’t” and walked away. At that moment and arrow shot into Miraz’s back killing him. My eyes widened in disbelief.

“Treachery! They killed our king!” Matt yelled pointing in Susan direction on the hill. That’s when it all started. The war that would change my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
another in a day :)
sam