Status: Re-Edited - Finished!

I'm Sorry

Chapter Eight

The gryphon’s dropped us off in front of the HOW. Lucy came running toward us.

“What happened?” she asked slightly worried.

“Ask him” Peter snarled bumping into Caspian as he walked by.

“Peter…” Susan said warningly.

“Me?” Caspian asked angrily. “You could have called it off, there was still time” He continued.

“No there wasn’t thanks to you, If you just sticked to the plan those soldiers might have been alive right know.” Peter shot back furious.

“And If we just stayed here like I suggested they defiantly would be.” Caspian said his voice rising as he said it. I put my hand on Casper’s shoulder to try and calm him.

“You called us remember?” Peter questioned.

“My first mistake…” Caspian stated.

“No….No your first mistake was thinking you could lead these people” Peter stated simply snarling slightly, and turning away from Caspian to walk away.

“Hey! I’m not the one who abandoned Narnia!” Caspian yelled.

“You invaded Narnia,” Peter snapped turning around to face him again. Caspian then pushed past Peter but he kept talking, “you have no more right to be here than the rest of us. You, him, you’re father…even Anna” pointing at me. i ignored Peter's comment about me but the moment Peter said ‘you’re father’ I knew there would be trouble Caspian was always sensitive about his father, and I was right Caspian stopped dead in his tracks. “Narnia is better off without the lot of you!” Peter finished. The next thing I know Peter and Caspian had their swords at each other’s necks.

Both Edmund and I had our hands on our weapons. But, Susan got in between them, “Stop it! It all our faults, Lucy was right, we didn’t think this through…” she compromised, panicing slightly.
Caspian stealthed his sword and stormed off into the HOW. I glanced at Edmund, who was glaring at Peter. I sighed shoving past Peter and ran off after Caspian. When I got to him I saw a woman in ice extending her hand forward, encouraging Caspian.

“Stop!” I hear a voice behind me. I turn slightly to see Peter running forward and knocking Caspian out of the way. I all of a sudden slammed into the wall by a werewolf, and my bow went flying across the room, I grunt in pain. The wolf laughed at me. I got back in my feet and grabbed my sai from my belt and twirled them in my hands, as if to taunt him. He lunged at me; I spun around cutting up his arm and leg. The wolf cries out in pain, getting Edmunds attention. He jumps in to help me. We swing our weapons from both sides, causing the wolf to duck and his sword and my sai clash. The wolf grabs my legs and smashes me into the ground, I hold back a scream in pain and grunt instead.

“Anna!” Edmund calls

I grab my sai and fend him off, “Go! Kill the witch! Your brother needs you!” I said panting and yelling slightly to be heard over the wolves snapping jaw, which was getting closer to my neck by the minute.

Edmund opens his mouth to protest but I cut him off by yelling “Go!” he nods and runs off. I watched him longer than I should have, and the wolf takes this chance to cut my shoulder with his claws. I cry out in pain. I turn to face him and stab him in the heart with my good arm and slash his throat with the bad one, flinching as I do so. I look up too see Ed stabbing the witch from behind. She cries out in pain and the ice explodes. Edmund looks directly at Peter and says, “I know, you had it sorted.” and walks out of the room, clearly fumming with anger. I try to follow him but Cat cries, “Anna! You’re arm!” having come in and looked around at everyone who was breathing heavily.

“It’s fine, just a scratch,” I say, trying to go after Edmund.

“Yea right,” she says catching as i tried to walk past her and dragging me off to get it fixed up. About 5-10 minutes later I was able to get out of there, though my arm was all bandaged up, and find Edmund.

“Ed?” I ask when I see him sitting by a tree.

“Hey” he says emotionlessly.

“You okay?” I ask sitting next to him.

“Huh?” he asked. “Oh yea, I’m fine, what about you?” he said motioning to my lower arm, that was all bandaged up thanks to Cat.

“Oh yea! Just peachy!” I said smiling slightly, bumping his with me shoulder. Edmund chuckled slightly. There was a long pause before either of us said anything. “It’s beautiful out tonight isn’t it….” I asked to no one in particular, causing Edmund to nod in agreement. I shiver slightly when the wind started to blow. Edmund must have noticed because, he gave me his coat and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, careful not to touch my cut. I leaned my head on his shoulder, inhaling his scent that I love so much. We talked about everything and anything that popped into our heads.

We must have fallen asleep because I wake up to snickering. I groan and snuggle closer to the warm thing next to me. I froze when an arm wrapped its self tighter around my waist. My eyes flew open and a saw someones chest, which my head happened to be laying on. i turn towards the noise to see a laughing Susan, Lucy, and Catherine. I glare at them for partly waking me up and partly for ruining my contentment of sleeping, quite comfortably, in Edmunds arms. I look up to see Edmund sleeping peacefully, with his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him while keeping me warm. My head was on the nook of his and my arm draped across his stomach. I gasp and pull away suddenly, blushing deeply. My pulling away from Edmund suddenly caused him to wake up with a start. Realizing what had happened, Edmund also blushed a deep red, and avoided eye contact with me, as I did the same to him.

“I-uh" Edmund said dumbly, "I better go see if Peter needs anything.” Edmund continued to mumble. Once he is out of sight, I stand up and quickly walk away from the giggling girls following me.

“So….?” Susan starts once they caught up with me.

“So?” I asked.

“What was that?!?” Cat gushed.

“Yeah! You can tell us!” Lucy said enthusiastically.

“It was nothing; we must have fallen asleep while we were talking." I mumbled, blushing slightly.

“If it was nothing then why are you blushing?” Cat asked smirking

‘Damn she knows me too well’ I thought in my head.

“Anna, I know you to well to know that was nothing…You like him don’t you?” Cat asked.

“No i dont.” I answered, blushing deeper turning my head away from them so they couldnt see my blush.

“Oh my god!” Lucy gushed.

“I have to go change” I say running off and into my room to get away from more embarrassment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's part eight! hope you like!
im still waiting for someone to tell me how to do that cool banner thing at the top of the page (where the story title is). if you could tell me how to do that (step by step) if love ya forever!! haha
Thanks
Sam