Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

Dancing.

I grinned a cheesy smile before taking the puppy inside and up to my room. I slipped on a pair of shorts and a white cami before closing the door leaving Ace in my room where he was currently curled up in a ball in the middle of my bed. I grabbed my bag and skipped down the stairs. I was going to Petco to buy the necessary things.

Zack insisted I take his credit card, which I felt slightly guilty still, and also offered Brian as my escort, like I needed one, I was eighteen and I’m pretty sure I could find my way there on my own, but he thought otherwise. I hopped in my car while waiting for Brian to get changed, did I mention he was extremely slow?

I flipped through my Cd's before putting in my Paramore CD and putting it on Misery Business as Brian walked out of the house and got in. I backed out onto the road before taking off. His phone began to ring he looked down at it before mouthing ‘Michelle.’ with an irritated look on his face.

I watched his wildest dreams come true, not one of them involving you.

“Michelle.” He paused. “I said no.”

Just watch my wildest dreams come true, not one of them involving you.

“No.” He said harshly into the phone.

It was never my intention to brag, to steal it all away from you now.

“I’m with Bee.” He stated.

But god does it feel so good, ‘cause I got him where I want him now.

“Why would I cheat on you with her?” He growled.

And if you could, you know that you would, but god it just feels so, good.

“Goodbye Michelle, don’t call me back.” He warned as he hung up. I looked over at him and took in his extremely good looking features. She was a lucky woman, but it looks like she was abusing her chances. He deserved much better than that. He looked into my green eyes and smiled and I returned it.

“What was that about?” I questioned.

“She’s just being her normal self, annoying and controlling.” He sighed, I noticed his facial expression soften and his lips form into a small pout.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered.

“It’s fine.” He nodded.

I pulled into the parking lot of Petco and got out with Brian trailing behind me quietly. I walked inside and the cool air coming from the air conditioning sent goosebumps down my arms. I grabbed a shopping cart before pushing it over towards the dog supply.

I picked up everything a dog would need, including a collar, which was black with faux diamonds on it. I got his bowls, brushes, toys and treats. I walked over to the other side where the dog food was, I went to pick up a very large bag of puppy chow when I felt a hand on my lower back, I turned around to find Brian standing there.

“Here, let me get it, you might hurt yourself.”

“Are you saying I can’t handle it?” I asked placing a hand on my hip and he smiled.

“Maybe.”

I rolled my eyes in his direction, even though his back was facing me. He bent down and picked up the 40 pound dog food bag and I watched as his muscles flexed, a small grin appeared on my lips in the process after he placed it in the cart he looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

“What?” He asked.

“Nothing.”

I walked up towards the counter with him pushing the cart behind me. Once everything was paid for he put everything in the trunk before taking the cart over to the cart holder, atleast one of us follows that rule. He plopped down in the passenger seat and I backed out of the parking space and headed towards home.

I parked in my parking spot at the house. I grabbed most of the bags while Brian got the heavier stuff. He put it in the laundry room where there was a little pantry where Zack used to keep his cat supply when he had Jinx, whom my mom adopted.

I grabbed the bag full of toys and walked upstairs to my room, I opened the door and his ears perked up and he wagged his tail violently. I smiled and scratched his ears, I pulled out the collar I had purchased and placed it around his neck. He barked and began to scratch at it, I laughed at him and walked over to my closet.

I slipped on a pair of yellow boy shorts and a white cami before pulling my hair into a sloppy ponytail. I took my contacts out and slipped my black framed glasses up my nose. I made my way out of the room and downstairs with Ace hot on my tracks. I stepped into the living room to have 5 sets of eyes on me.

“Bee, you have to be one of the sexiest girls I’ve ever seen.” Jimmy noted.

“Yeah, right. My glasses just scream sex appeal.” I scoffed.

“You’d be surprised how much they actually do.” Brian grinned.

“You are fucking beautiful.” Matt said.

“Extremely.” Zack added.

“More like gorgeous.” Johnny piped up.

“Okay, what did you guys do?” I asked placing a hand on my hip looking at each of their faces.

“Why do you always suspect the worst?” Jimmy asked.

“Because it’s you guys.”

They chuckled as I cracked a smile and walked into the kitchen. I bent down and grabbed a bottle of vitamin water that Zacky bought just for me, I twisted the cap off and took a long drink letting the cold liquid consume my dry mouth. I had the urge to do something that I used to love doing, dance.

I walked causally upstairs and grabbed my ipod and a pair of black tights, my ballerina flats and my long jade colored tunic. I walked back downstairs and headed down into the basement where it was spacious. I slipped my clothes off and put the clothes on and lacing my flats up.

I plugged the ipod into the radio dock that Zacky had in the basement and scanned through my playlist looking for something upbeat that I could move to. I put on Everytime We Touch by Cascada I took my stance as the beat picked up.

I moved my body to the rhythm, I arched my back and stood on my very tip toes before spinning around gracefully. I continued to move as the beat slowed down then picked back up. I growled in frustration as I tried to land my spinning jump, but failed. I picked myself up and got lost in the music. I inhaled sharply and closed my eyes before I ran and jumped, I didn’t spin though, I was caught in mid-air. I looked down at Brian’s face.

I looked at him slightly confused.

- - -

We were all just sitting around in the living room, I noticed Bee come running down the stairs and go down into the basement, I didn’t think anything of it though. I stretched out on the couch propping my feet up on the table.

“Where did Bee go?” Zack asked.

“Basement.” I mumbled.

He raised an eyebrow as I got up, they all got up and followed my to the basement door, where I heard some kind of techno music blasting. I swung it open and carefully walked down the steps, trying not to distract her. We all reached the bottom step and saw her dancing.

I watched as her body entwined with the rhythm of the beat, she moved ever so gracefully as she did so, her blond hair tied up into a ponytail which was falling down due to her movements, I stood there in awe as the guys did the exact same.

“I didn’t know she danced?” I whispered to them.

“I didn’t either.” Zack whispered back.

I watched as she did a flying spin but didn’t land it right. She put on a frustrated facial expression and picked herself back up. She began to dance again as we all just took her in, she was amazing in every way. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes.

I moved away from the stairs and up to her right when she jumped and went to spin, I caught her in mid-air. She opened her eyes and they widened at my presence. I smiled up at her as she balanced herself in my hands gracefully. She jumped down out of my grip and placed a hand on her hip as she wiped the sweat on her forehead off.

“Were you guys watching me?” She asked.

“Yes, where did you learn to dance like that?” Zack asked walking up, with everyone following him.

“I was in dance for almost fifteen years.” I nodded.

“What all can you do?” Johnny asked smirking.

“Everything.”

“So, uh, that means your flexible?” Jimmy said stepping forward and I frowned at the back of his head.

“Extremely.”

“Prove it.”

She laughed and nodded before standing on one foot and bringing the other one up over her shoulder to where it was touching her head. We were all standing wide-eyed and she smirked lowering her leg back down before she jumped up into the air and landed the splitz perfectly.

“Wow.” Was all that escaped our mouths while Zacky gave us all dirty looks.

She's truly amazing.