Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

Truth Hurts.

We were all sitting around in the basement, well I was, everyone else was playing pool and drinking beer. I closed my eyes and took in the smell of the room, a mix of smoke and alcohol and the various types of the guys‘ cologne. Johnny and Matt were arguing over the game while Brian and Zacky stood off to the side laughing, Jimmy was sitting in a chair watching with much amusement.

“We should throw a party tonight.” Matt said.

“I think we definitely should.” Zack agreed.

“It’s settled, I’ll call the people.” Brian smirked.

“And I’ll get the booze.” Jimmy piped up.

“And I’ll find some hot chicks.” Johnny grinned.

“And I’ll lay here and not do anything.” I added in causing them to all look in my direction, I smiled weakly at them as they continued into conversation. I popped my ear buds in that were attached my ipod nano. I scrolled through my playlist before I settled on Unholy Confessions by the lovely Avenged Sevenfold. nonetheless. I had downloaded all their albums off itunes and became rather fond of them.

Nothing hurts my world, just affects the ones around me. When sin’s deep in my blood, you’ll be the one to fall. I sang as I took one ear bud out, the room was deathly silent. I looked up to find them all staring at me.

“What?” I asked innocently.

“You were singing our song.” Brian sing-songed. I nodded and laughed at their facial expressions as they all headed upstairs preparing for the party.

I sighed as I would soon be swamped with drunks and idiots. I headed upstairs then up the other stairs to my room. I opened my closet and was looking for something cute to wear. I picked out a blue metallic short tube dress that had a cut out back with matching pumps.

I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on to my liking. I stepped in and did my business before getting out drying off. I turned my straightener on, before I walked into my bedroom and sliding my dress on. I walked back into the bathroom and began to straighten all my hair, I applied a little silver metallic dust on my eyelids, followed by black mascara and black eyeliner.

I slipped on my shoes and examined myself in the mirror. I wasn’t going to lie, I looked good. I heard a bunch of voices coming from downstairs and then music started to blare throughout the house. Ace was curled up on my bed asleep, blocking all the noise out. I grabbed the doorknob and turned it stepping out into the hallway.

I reached the top of the stairs and looked over the banister at the sea of bodies floating around beneath me. I began to strut down the stairs, earning several glares and even whistles. I made my way through the endless amount of bodies until I reached the kitchen.

I stepped through the doorway shoving people in the process. The bodies departed from the kitchen and I noticed all the guys standing around drinking, Michelle was hanging off Brian’s arm, and he had an irritated look on his face, I couldn’t help but glare at her. She didn’t deserve him, nor will she ever. Matt looked up and grinned widely, I smirked in reply and walked up to him. I wrapped an arm around his wide torso.

“Hey gorgeous.”

“Hey handsome.” I grinned up at him.

I leaned into him a little while just staring off into the crowd, I looked over at Michelle who was glaring daggers at me, I arched my eyebrow and she looked away, I looked up and noticed Brian staring at me, I smiled and he smirked.

“Beeee.” Jimmy slurred out.

“What Jimmy?”

“Dance with me!” He shouted grabbing my hand. I laughed and looked back at the guys who were chucking, all expect for Brian who was glaring. I raised an eyebrow as we made our way into the living room.

I began to move my hips to the upbeat music while Jimmy stood behind me with his hands on my hips. I grinded up against him as he leaned into me more until he was dangerously close. I laughed and grabbed the cup out of his hands, emptying the contents into my mouth.

“I’ll be right back.” He said un-attaching his body from mine. I continued to dance to the music until hands were back on my hips.

“That was fast.” I mumbled.

“Maybe, because I’m not Jimmy.” Brian’s whisper filled my ear and I smiled to myself as I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and began to grind into him. He smirked and moved his body closer to mine, there was no space between us as we moved to the music, his rough hand was placed on my smooth skin where my dress was cut out.

“Where’s Michelle?” I asked.

“I don’t know, she walked off with some guy.” I took a step back and stared into his brown eyes which were searching mine. My face grew hot with anger at the thought of it.

“Where did they go?”

“Upstairs.”

I nodded before walking away through the crowd and towards the stairs. I heard Brian yelling my name as I run as fast as I could up the stairs, as he was hot on my tail. I swung open the bathroom door to find her making out with some random guy, her eyes grew wide as she shoved him off of her, I clenched my fists as Brian reached the top of the stairs.

“Bee -”

“Brian, shut up. I can’t believe your putting up with this.”

“Why don’t you mind your own business?” She asked.

“Why don’t you stop being a whore?” I growled.

“What was that?”

“You heard me, bitch.” I said as she walked out of the bathroom towards me.

“You don’t think Brian cheats on me?”

“I can see why he does.” She narrowed her eyes at me, she raised her hand but I was one step ahead of her. I grabbed her by he wrist and punched her right in the nose causing her head to go backwards. I grabbed her by her hair and flung her across the hall where she collided with the wall and slid down to the floor. Brian stood there with bewilderment on his face.

I climbed on top of her and began to punch her while she tried to defend herself. “You don’t deserve him. He deserves someone who actually loves him and cares about him, not some whore who runs around on him!” I screamed picking her head up and throwing it against the floor. She was starting to bleed pretty badly I went to swing again but I felt to strong arms wrap around my waist. They belonged to Brian, Zacky and Matt came flying up the stairs.

“Let me go!” I screamed as she started to get up.

“No, baby, calm down.” Brian whispered in my ear trying to calm me down. I wiggled around in his arms which caused him to put a tighter grip on me.

“What the hell happened?” Zack asked while Matt helped Michelle up.

“She’s a whore, that’s what happened!” I spat, venom dripping from my words.

“You’ll regret this, bitch.” Michelle said giving me a death glare.

“Oh, like just now?”

“Stop, both of you.” Matt yelled, I jumped a little at his voice, he was scary when he was mad. I obeyed and calmed down, Brian’s arms still wrapped around me protectively. Zack ran downstairs to tell everyone the party was officially over. Matt helped Michelle downstairs and out of the house.

I slipped out of Brian’s grasp and walked to my room, slamming the door. I kicked off my shoes and slipped the dress off my body. I pulled on a pair of shorts and a wife beater before going into the bathroom and removing all of my make-up. I walked back over to my bed and slipped into it cuddling down into the blankets.

I was almost asleep when there was a soft knock on my door. I mumbled a come in and I heard the door open and softly close. I stayed curled up in the spot underneath my warm blankets. The blanket was lifted and someone got into the bed with me, I opened my eyes widely.

“Who’s in my bed?” I asked more to myself, when I didn’t get a response I rolled over to collide into a bare chest. I looked up to meet Brian’s eyes and he smiled at me before brushing the hair off my cheek.

I scooted up in the bed so we were facing each other, he wrapped his tattooed arm around my small waist and pulled me into him. I arched my eyebrow as he buried his face into my chest and his grip on me got tighter. I felt hot tears soaking through my shirt as I ran my hand through his hair.

“Brian, tell me what’s wrong.” I demanded rubbing a hand up and down his back.

“I hate her.” He mumbled.

“Who?”

“Michelle.” He sighed. “It did hurt, but a part of me didn’t care.”

“I’m sorry.” I whispered. “She’s not worth it.” I said running my soft thumbs underneath his eyes wiping away his tears. He smiled weakly before nodding his head a little.

“Did you mean what you said? About me deserving someone who loves me.”

“Of course I did.”

“Bee?”

“Yes?”

“Could you be that person?”

“Why me?” I asked.

“Because you are perfect in everyway.” He mumbled as he stared into my eyes. I smiled at him before I let my hand graze his face, he pulled me closer and pecked my lips lightly, I smiled into the kiss and pulled him into another one, this one more heated.

“I’ve wanted to do that for awhile.”

“The feeling is mutual.” I smiled. He leaned his face into my neck as I stroked the bare skin on his back lightly causing him fall into a peaceful slumber, his body relaxed against mine as I kissed his bare shoulder lightly.

He does deserve better.