Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

Nightmare.

I tossed and turned in my sleep trying to escape the nightmare that was taking over my body, all I could see was his face and feel his grimy hands all over my body. I sat up straight in the bed, my eyes springing open and let out a scream.

I heard scrambling coming from downstairs and it sounded like they were trying to kill themselves getting up the stairs to make sure I was okay. I placed a hand over my heart, which was beating against my ribcage to the point where it hurt. The door flew open and I looked up to find them all hurrying over to the bed.

“Are you okay?” Zacky asked frantically before jumping onto the bed next to me and wrapping his tattooed arm around my shaking body.

“I don’t know.” I said still trying to calm my heartbeat.

“Do you remember what happened?” Brian asked taking a place at the bottom of the bed, I nodded slowly in his direction. “I’m sorry.” he mumbled.

I sighed as I rolled over onto my side, my back facing them, it could have been a lot worse, he could have actually raped me, but I was lucky enough to have been rescued. It was still scary though being put into that situation. I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them tightly as I closed my eyes tightly before blinking them open.

I heard them whispering about something before weight shifted on the bed and I heard the door close. I closed my eyes briefly before I felt a hand stroking my back gently causing my eyes to flail open, I jumped at the touch a little.

“It’s okay.” He cooed, I knew that voice, it was Brian.

“Sorry.” I mumbled rolling over.

“I should be the one apologizing.”

“Why?”

“Because, if it weren’t for me you wouldn’t be in this situation.”

“It’s not your fault.” I said softly.

“I made you mad, if I wouldn’t have been so naïve it wouldn’t have happened.”

“Brian, stop blaming yourself, you didn’t make me go there, and you didn’t make me drink.”

He sighed and scratched the back of his head, the way he did when he was put in awkward situations. Since I had been here I learned each one of them’s expressions, like how Matt flares his nostrils when he’s mad, Johnny’s eyes sparkle when he’s excited, Zacky’s face scrunches up when hes confused, Jimmy’s lips pout when he’s upset and Brian scratches the back of his head, or rubs his neck when he’s in a awkward situation.

I sat upright in the bed and moved over so I was sitting in front of him, folding my legs Indian style before wrapping my arms around his broad shoulders and pulling him into me, he rested his chin on my shoulder as I breathed in his scent, which was intoxicating.

I pulled away from him and straightened my posture as his brown eyes searched my green ones, he smiled and I smiled back as he reached his hand up brushing his thumb across my jaw line, I moved my head to the side and closed my eyes.

“I won’t let anyone hurt you, ever again.” He said pulling my face to match his so I was looking into his eyes.

“There are some things you can’t prevent.”

“Not while you’re with me.”

“I won’t always be with you, I’ll be leaving in September.” I noted while biting my lip as his eyes filled with sadness.

“I don’t want you to leave.”

“September is like three months away, you could end up hating me by then.”

“I highly doubt it.” He mumbled.

I looked over at him and he was looking straight back at me, my lips curved into a smile as he arched his eyebrow in confusion. I swung my legs over the bed before standing up and walking towards the bathroom, I turned the shower on and stripped down, I cracked the door and poked my head around it to find him staring at me.

“Go get ready.” I ordered.

“Why?”

“You’ll see.” I smiled before closing the door back and locking it. I stared at my complexion in the mirror, my lip was still a little swollen but not that bad. I ran my fingers through my hair before I hopped into the shower, letting the hot water flow across my tan skin.

I stepped out of shower and grabbed a towel, drying off before heading back into my bedroom where I slipped on some terrycloth shorts and white cami, I slipped my flip flops on and grabbed my phone before walking downstairs to the kitchen where Brian was waiting.

“Let’s go.” I said gripping onto his arm.

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see, can you drive?” I asked batting my eyelashes he laughed and nodded before taking the keys out of my hand. I hopped in the passenger seat as he walked around to the driver’s and got in starting it up and pulling away from the house.

“I need directions.”

“Take me to the best tattoo parlor around here.”

“What? Why?”

“Just do it.” I ordered, he nodded as I reached over to grab my CD case, putting in FM Static and turning it on Tonight. I sang along with the words loudly as we drove, Brian kept stealing glances at me out of the corner of his eye. I turned sideways in the seat as we pulled up to a stoplight.

“Why are you looking at me?” I asked.

“You’re beautiful.” He said and I scoffed rolling my eyes. He grabbed my hand and grazed his lips against each of my knuckles, I smiled at this gesture and leaned over the console and pecked his lips lightly. I giggled at his expression as I sat back down in my seat and bit my lip.

We pulled up in front of a tattoo shop and he parked as I jumped out and stood on the sidewalk. Once he got out I turned around and headed towards the entrance, only to be stopped by him pulling me back, I spun around and his lips crashed onto mine. I smiled as his hand got tangled into my hair, pulling me closer. I pulled away and grinned as he laced his fingers with mine as we walked in.

“Hey Syn, what can I do for you?” A gruff looking guy asked walking up.

“Nothing for me, she wants something done.” He gestured towards me.

“And who might this be?”

“I’m Bee, Zacky’s sister.”

“Oh! I’m Joe, Nice to meet you.” He said smiling as I nodded. I told Brian he would have to wait to find out what it was as Joe lead me to the back room where I was instructed to sit down. I pulled out a picture of the tattoo I wanted and he nodded.

Bring on the pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
i love my readers!
:]