Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

Fight.

I walked around the house with Brian following me like a lost puppy, due to the fact I still wouldn’t tell him what my tattoo was or where it was located. I laughed at him as I shoved him out of my way, he put a hurt face on and I placed a hand on my hip looking up at him.

“Please?” He begged.

“Fine.” I said giving in. I turned around and lifted up my shirt to reveal the tattoo I had gotten.

Image

He grinned widely as he examined the artwork that was placed across my back. In the small stars around the middle back area had the initials of all the guys’ names in them. I waited for a minute until he finally caught on to them.

“Are those our initials?” He asked.

“Yeah.”

“Why?”

“Cause you guys are my stars.” I grinned. He smiled widely and pulled me into him, kissing me lightly. I pulled away and walked out of the kitchen and towards the stairs which I ran up, two strong tattooed arms picked me up and I looked up at Brian who was laughing.

“I want to show you something.” He stated and I nodded.

He opened his bedroom and walked over to the double doors the lead out onto the balcony, he pulled them open and drug me out onto it. I looked out onto the horizon where the sky was plastered with pinks, blues, and oranges and the sun was setting over the clear blue water. I gasped at how amazing it was.

“Isn’t that the beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?” I asked.

“No.” He paused. “The beautifulest thing I’ve ever seen is standing next to me.”

I grinned widely as I placed my palms on the stone railing that out-lined the balcony. I stretched as the warm breeze that was coming off the ocean swept across my body. I turned to look at Brian who was now sitting on the ledge smoking. I stepped over and stood between his legs before taking the cigarette out of his hands and throwing it over the side.

“What the fuck?” He asked, shocked.

“Please, don’t smoke.”

“Why not?”

“For me?” I asked giving him my puppy dog face, he sighed before nodding slightly as he pulled my body against his where out foreheads were touching. His hand slipped under my tank top and gently rubbed up and down my sides causing goosebumps to form lightly on my skin.

“Where’s Michelle?” I blurted out, finally letting it cross my mind.

“Gone.”

“Why?”

“I have someone else.”

“Oh really? Who?”

“This amazing girl standing in front of me.” He said and I smiled as I closed the space between our lips. I ran my hands through his hair as his made their way to my legs, picking me up and wrapping them around his waist. I giggled as we landed on the bed, with his body pressed against mine.

Matt POV

I was sitting on the couch downstairs thinking over things, there was such much running through my mind it once, I was on the verge of cracking. Everything from our new CD coming out in October to problems with my ex, meaning Val, the girl I planned on marrying, but as you can tell that one didn’t go as planned.

I was finally moving on and when Bee moved in, I found myself having a little crush on her, and then crush developed into liking her, which is not a good thing because after all, she is Zacky’s little sister who is barely legal, but legal nonetheless.

And now it was looking like I had competition, I notice how Brian is always flirting with her and how he’s always around her no matter what she does. It’s really starting to bug me because he knows that I like her, well atleast he should. Brian didn’t deserve her though, he’s already hurt her and made her cry over Michelle. I sighed and ran my hand down the side of my face as Zacky and Jimmy walked into the room.

“Hey, where’s Bee?” Zacky asked.

“I don’t know, I haven’t seen her today.” I stated.

“She was with Brian earlier but I haven’t seen her since.” Jimmy said picking up a magazine, I felt the anger boil deep down but tried not to show it.

“Matt, can you go up to her room and see if she’s there?” Zacky asked and I nodded standing to my feet making my way towards the stairs, once I reached the top, I lightly knocked on her door but got no response. I cracked the door to find the room empty, I closed it back and heard giggling down the hall, it was coming from Brian’s room.

I squinted my eyes as I pushed the door open to find them on the bed, him on top of her in a heated kiss. My heart dropped to my stomach and I began to feel nauseated, and then the anger kicked in.

“What the fuck?” I yelled causing Brian to jump up off the bed and Bee’s face flashed with horror as mine became red from being extremely pissed.

End POV

“Matt, calm down.” I tried to ease him as he made his way towards Brian.

“No, I won’t. I liked you and he had to go and fuck it up.” He said as Brian’s face grew red with anger as well, Matt took the first swing and it turned into a full out brawl. I jumped up and started yelling at them, but it wasn’t working.

“Stop, both of you!” I screamed but they continued to fight over me.

Oh, the webs we weave.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long.
i love you all.
:D