Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

Val.

I rolled over the next day to find my bed empty, I scrunched up my face as I climbed out of bed and heard the faint sound of voices coming from downstairs. I walked down the stairs and into the living room where Matt was standing talking to a blonde girl who was facing me. She gave me an odd look before smiling, Matt followed her gaze and turned around and smiled at me.

“Am I interrupting?” I asked.

“No, it’s fine.” Matt said. “This is Val.” He stated.

“Hi Val, I’m Bee.” I said walking over and shaking her hand but before I could grasp her hand she pulled me into a hug, my body tensed at the fact I was being hugged by a stranger but I hugged back subconsciously.

“Sorry, it’s just Zacky used to talk about you all the time and we never got to meet.” She said blushing slightly.

“Oh, it’s okay.” I chuckled slightly, I felt awkward just standing there so I backed away slowly and disappeared into the kitchen so they could finish talking. I walked over to the cabinets and shuffled through them trying to decide what to make for lunch, I decided on Chicken Alfredo and steamed veggies, something I was good at making.

I gathered all the utensils I would need and huffed as I couldn’t reach the pot at the very top. I wasn’t short so I didn’t understand why they would put it up so high especially with Johnny in the house, that wasn’t a shot at him. It was just the truth. I felt weight on my back and saw a familiar tattooed arm go up over my head and grab the pot, I turned around and smiled at Brian.

“Hey beautiful.” He said pecking my lips.

“Hi gorgeous.” I said smirking causing him to scoff.

“What are you doing?” He asked taking a seat closest to me.

“Making lunch.” I said pointing a spoon at him. He smiled and rubbed his stomach in a circular motion indicating he was hungry, I laughed lightly at him and continued to cook.

“Hey, who is Val?” I asked turning around, he looked up from his paper and his eyes widened a little bit.

“Michelle’s sister, why?” He asked confused.

“She’s here talking to Matt, they must be outside now.”

“Oh,” He sad cautiously. “She’s Matt’s ex.” I nodded and turned around stirring the pasta, Val acted nothing like Michelle, she was much nicer and I found her slightly prettier than Michelle but, Michelle’s attitude made her ugly all around.

“Mm, food’s ready.” I stated grabbing plates and placing them on the counter. I felt to arms slip around my waist, I smiled as I leaned back into him and he kissed the top of my head. He gave me a light squeeze before letting go and grabbing a plate.

Zacky, Jimmy, and Johnny came bounding into the room licking their lips at the smell of food. I smirked and handed each of them a plate and they began to pile it onto their plates before taking a seat around the table. I heard the door close and several sets of footsteps and I looked up to see Matt walking in with Val close in tow, I smiled warmly at her and handed them a plate before fixing my own.

I was sitting quietly at the table as everyone made their own conversations. Brian was talking to Zacky about recording one of their new songs soon, he had his hand on top of mine which was placed on my leg and was rubbing across my knuckles with his calloused thumb.

“I think we should have a party.” Johnny said.

“No, remember what happened at our last party?” Zacky said looking in my direction, I looked up and met his gaze as well as everyone else’s causing me to sink down in the chair.

“What happened last time?” Val asked curiously.

“She beat the shit out of Michelle.” Jimmy said bluntly causing everyone to shoot their gaze at him. My cheeks turned a light shade of pink because Val now knew that I gave her sister a lovely black eye and would probably hate me now.

“She probably deserved it.” Val said rolling her eyes, I exhaled and didn’t feel as bad now.

“I saw you panicking there for a moment.” Johnny said laughing and I squinted my eyes at him.

“Yeah, Val and Michelle really don’t get along, no worries.” Brian whispered in my ear and I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder, Val cooed at this gesture and I giggled slightly. The boys got up and walked into the living room, leaving me to clean up the dishes.

I started to pick everything up off the table when Val walked up and smiled at me before picking up some. We took them over to the sink and started washing them off before putting everything back in it’s rightful place in the kitchen.

“Are you and Brian dating?” She asked looking towards me as I placed a cup in the cabinet.

“No,” I stated.

“Could’ve fooled me.” She said causing me to laugh lightly. We put all the dishes away before I walked upstairs to take a shower. I stripped all my clothes off once I had the water the temperature I wanted and stepped in, cleansing myself. I just stood under the hot water and let it glide across my tense muscles while thinking about everything. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the shower door opening loudly. I jumped and screamed and attempted to cover myself, I turned to find Brian standing there with a smirk on his face.

“What are you doing?” I yelled.

“You.” He said seductively before pulling me out of the shower. I reached out and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my wet body, I dried off and threw the towel down before I was tackled onto the bed. I giggled as he kissed softly down my neck, his hand ran along my curves causing me to shiver at his touch. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up over his head, his necklaces grazed across my bare skin, causing a new set of goosebumps to form.

I groaned as he slid two fingers inside of me while catching me in a heated kiss. He worked his fingers against my spot causing me to gasp and moan inside of his mouth. I arched my back a little as my muscles tenses slightly.

“Not just yet.” I smirked as I undid his belts and threw them on the floor, I pulled his pants down and kicked his boxers off onto the floor. He laid back over me propping himself up so his full body weight wasn’t put on me. His eyes searched mine for a moment before he kissed me and moved my legs apart with his knee, he positioned himself and slowly entered me. I gasped and bucked my hips up to meet his as he moved in and out at an agonizing pace.

“Brian, faster.” I choked out. He picked up his pace a little as I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me. I growled lightly as he nipped at my clavicle and his hand gently massaged my right breast. He pulled all the way out and went back in as hard as he could, hitting my spot dead on causing me to scream out and dig my nails into his soft skin making him groan. I felt my muscles tense and I knew I was getting close, a couple thrusts later and I came, with him shortly after riding out our orgasms.

He growled and collapsed ontop of me, his head laying on my chest as it rose and fell vigorously. He pulled out and laid beside me as I climbed under the covers and he joined me under soon after, wrapping a protective arm around my waist, drawing my body closer to his. He whispered goodnight in my ear before kissing me lightly.

I was going to be sleeping good tonight.